Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: what a simple globe represents by Tunk-Z28 @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

KEVIN, VERY,VERY, WELL SAID!!!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Remove soot/fire damage??? by Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

Brought these beauties home today and they were in a fire and was wondering if anyone has a trick to remove the soot and black and to restore the colors on painted metal and what I should try on the cardboard DUPONT ANTI FREEZE signs?? Would anyone s
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Large Lot of Cans etc, mobil, Sinclair, veedol by bagged1961 @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

Sold
Jump to new posts Re: sunoco sign with original hanger 2800.00 us funds by Gas stuff.com @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

Me hopes
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: TEXACO KEY HOLE SIGN-OFFER by advertologist @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

clean key hole ...
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Carlisle by Jwsloop19 @ Yesterday at 04:22 PM

Okay sounds good!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: bennett 646 gas manifold by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

What does it look like, might have one.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: ANTIQUE WEISER LOCK COMPANY SAFE TOOLKIT by H1HUMMER @ Yesterday at 03:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Lastgas15That's a typical lock bore kit for installing locks on wood doors. It has nothing to do with safes. The bore jig is on the lower right. Most jigs are adjustable for 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" back sets. The auger bi
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Fake Westland Pump plate by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 03:38 PM

Seller was able to defraud someone out of $180.50.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NON-PETRO "BUYS OF THE MONTH!" - APRIL 2015 by porcelain-neon @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

Got this fantastic sign company advertising. It is an incredible work of art, reverse painted on glass with a brass frame, just a fantastic piece of sign company history.
Jump to new posts MS 80 Fire Chief ad glass sets by Ron Scobie @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

I have an excess of kits for MS 80/Wayne 80. Kits include two reproduction Fire Chief ad glass and two rubber to mount. $35/kit plus shipping. Call or email (no PM's please). Ron
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Garage sale finds by krupp13 @ Yesterday at 03:04 PM

That Fraggle Rock album is AWESOME! I watched that at my grandparent's house as a child because we didn't have cable. I loved that show!
Jump to new posts CO-OP HD 7 MOTOR OIL (1 IMPERIAL QUART) CAN by cancollector @ Yesterday at 01:05 PM

CO-OP HD 7 Motor Oil (1 imperial quart) can. Empty. Some minor dents and scratches but nothing too serious. $20.00 + shipping.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Gulf Ad Glass, Lead Tag by ABCTrip @ Yesterday at 12:58 PM

I am looking for Gulf ad glasses for an Erie pump. The size will be 5"x11-3/4". We are looking for 2 in good, used condition, but would consider anything. Also looking for a nice tetraethyl type lead tag with little to no rust. Please let m
Jump to new posts Re: How to display globes? by Scott Baselt @ Yesterday at 12:02 PM

Originally Posted By: RabbitmanThat's a good looking display. I remember this thread from a couple of years ago and I wondered then and still do......how in the world do you get all those pipe fittings to tighten up in the right position to hold ever
Jump to new posts Re: Some cans and stuff i got today by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 10:43 AM

Looks good!! There's a few different versions of the Buss fuse display made.
Jump to new posts Re: my eco 97 restoration by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

Looks awesome!
Jump to new posts Re: Tydol Veedol let's see what you have by pickurt @ Yesterday at 09:46 AM

Just picked up this sign. in the lower right it's stamped AM 12 59
Jump to new posts Multiple Signs for Sale by texassignman @ Yesterday at 09:36 AM

Multiple Signs for Sale Lot of great items here Soda, Beer, A lot of everything Auction ends this Sunday April 26th NO RESERVE AUCTION Here are a couple item numbers: 191554787025 181712532931 Please Bid Through Oldgas
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wayne 60 parts by gasgeezer @ Yesterday at 09:35 AM

I am looking for a pair or original faces for a wayne 60 prefer porcelain but would be ok with nicer tin. Not looking for perfect as they are for an unrestored pump. I also would like a pair of the chrome sunburst ad panels also with a slight patina
Jump to new posts Multiple Signs for Sale by texassignman @ Yesterday at 09:33 AM

Multiple Signs for Sale Lot of great items here Gas and Oil, Dealership, A lot of everything Auction ends this Sunday April 26th NO RESERVE AUCTION Here are a couple item numbers: 181712150860 181712579872 Please Bid Through Oldgas
Jump to new posts Some cans for sale by krupp13 @ Yesterday at 09:16 AM

I have these cans available. Not too sure on the value, but open to fair offers.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Fry 17 pump spring by Catauladave @ Yesterday at 08:59 AM

Has anyone got an extra Fry pump spring or know of a source for this item ? I thought that I could readily find this spring at the hardware or home improvement store, but this has not been the case. Any help would be appreciated. Dave
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 20 gallon twin visible info needed by Goober's Station @ Yesterday at 08:28 AM

Greg Fortin does have this pump because I looked at it, it has the famous "Figure eight" base, original unrestored condition. Goober
Jump to new posts Re: Chevrolet Racing Banner/Streamer/Plates by Cold Pizza @ Yesterday at 08:03 AM

Large PERFORMANCE! banner has sold. Streamer & license plates still for sale.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved