Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Photo of Fry 117/77/87 light shade by model72 @ Yesterday at 05:42 PM

I have never seen an original light shade on a Fry pump. Can anyone share a photo of an original light shade? I would like to compare it to the repros. Joe Maulsby
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Looking for Rotary Oil Globes/signs/cans by oldiesbutgoodies @ Yesterday at 03:56 PM

Looking for Rotary oil globes signs or cans. Marketed by Southern Oil of NY. PM or text any pictures to 765-437-7168 Bob
Jump to new posts Re: Old Gas Traveling Puzzle by hotrodfun1 @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

I still have the puzzle where does it go next? Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: H,earl clack map by hotrodfun1 @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

Thank you for the help and the link.
Jump to new posts Re: Insurance? by hotrodfun1 @ Yesterday at 03:40 PM

Thank for all the help.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Pumps Illustrated Price Guide 1st Edition by Old Racer @ Yesterday at 03:25 PM

SOLD
Jump to new posts Mobil key holders by Oilcanman87 @ Yesterday at 03:14 PM

I have 28 of these Mobil key holders all are in different condition. Found them in the attic of an old station and kept a few for myself and will sell the rest. Price is $8 shipped each, $14 for two, $22 for three, or make an offer on all of them.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts For the Texaco Collector by Bob Richards @ Yesterday at 03:00 PM

Auction # 121890318083 (not mine) One of the "Sky Chief Localized for You" signs... Both sides somewhat rough, but one side displays better (IMO)
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: National Apex 90 visi-gauge by 57-Chevy @ Yesterday at 02:27 PM

Originally Posted By dundignThat is a hard one to find ... Evidentially so, but what's not hard to find these days? Somebody has one laying around for sure and might not even know what it goes to. I have a very nice pair of repop Wayne 40 bezels t
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Dixie Gasoline DSP Sign by nebrgas @ Yesterday at 01:53 PM

Looking for some help on valuation of this sign. Double-sided 19" x 30". Decent gloss and both sides about the same condition. Tried to search on Oldgas, but couldn't find any examples. Thanks Dave
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Buckeye 'banana' nozzle by Walt K @ Yesterday at 12:44 PM

Hi Dave, PM sent. Walt K.
Jump to new posts Re: Gilbert & Barker 176(ish) Scaled Model by Gasman84470 @ Yesterday at 12:29 PM

Here are some other dioramist's work: www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=282377&page=all www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=159020 Look up ed shavers work it is excellent
Jump to new posts Re: Carl Mantegna by Kimnmary @ Yesterday at 12:27 PM

When I first met Carl he was set up on the very back row at the Indy Ad Show and he was selling the Musgo globes for $375 - no discount! Does that tell you how long Carl was involved in our hobby?!?! Everyone is right, Carl always had a smile and a j
Jump to new posts Winter qt can sale by Oilcanman87 @ Yesterday at 12:20 PM

Hello everyone I am clearing out some of my cans so I can get some better and different ones. All of these are empty, have top and bottom, and are paper cans except the Esso, Havoline and Phillips. I am selling these in groups of 5 at $35 per group
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Motor Oil Sign by Derbygasman @ Yesterday at 12:08 PM

Until you get a side cleaned off its going to be pretty hard for anyone to give you a value.
Jump to new posts Gulf Lubrication Guide by Leverhead @ Yesterday at 11:17 AM

Gulf lube guide. 1940s-1950s. Good condition and graphics. No tears. 30 bucks shipped.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Looking for a Fry 17 cylinder by Chudock @ Yesterday at 10:15 AM

I am looking for an original 5 gallon Fry 17 cylinder. Color doesn't matter. If anyone has one they are willing to part with let me know. Thanks Blake. PM or blake@ennisgolfcarts.com, 214 284 9034 cell.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: "town crier" by advertologist @ Yesterday at 10:05 AM

diecut flying A sign .. ... 201520748464
Jump to new posts Gas Pumps Illustrated Price Guide 2nd Edition by Old Racer @ Yesterday at 08:25 AM

Excellent condition inside and out except for a crease on the lower corner of the back cover and a slight dog ear on the top of the back cover. Autographed be Jack Sim to: John $95 shipped Please bid through Old Gas Ebay #151979557347
Jump to new posts Neon bending in Northern California? by Paul Bell @ Yesterday at 08:19 AM

Anybody know a place they'd recommend in Northern California (preferably SF bay or Sacremento areas) that does neon repair and glass bending? Thanks! Paul
Jump to new posts Re: How to remove decal from pump restored 30 yrs ago? by Paul Bell @ Yesterday at 08:11 AM

The concern I have when removing stickers like this is if there are spots of poor adhesion between the metal-primer-paint that will peel up on you while removing sticker. Pulling the decal away at a sharp angle helps prevent this. Avoid popping the
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Feb st - 7th 2016 by VEEDOL_AL1 @ Yesterday at 07:32 AM

nice buys you got there Matt..tydol glass are hard to find these days,,great pair of Tydol cans in the 2 different colors....Alan
Jump to new posts Re: Reproduction Clearvision parts by TC @ Yesterday at 07:32 AM

Hi Craig, if you want nice cast iron parts call Ward Zaharia. Eds parts are zinc and I think Jims stuff is all aluminum if I'm not mistaken. Ted
Jump to new posts Re: Husky 10# Grease Can by hotrodfun1 @ Yesterday at 01:53 AM

Very nice can
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Copyright © 2015 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved