Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts So so saturday by Gasman84470 @ Today at 10:46 AM

Hello OGers. As the Beatles said: Yesterday and Today. Yesterday the grass was out-brown, but out. Today a solid layer of white but at least our 4 " of snow is melting today and the birds are happy about it. Lord knows how they find anything to
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts DUBBLE BUBBLE FRAM CLOCK by thermoman @ Today at 09:57 AM

Very nice double bubble FRAM clock. Cord has been repaired/lengthened. I got another cord to go with it and is included with price. Works good. For pickup at spring Carlisle. Would greatly prefer not to ship. $550 buys it. Would prefer to ta
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Pump Base-Wayne 70 I think by Notchcad @ Today at 09:45 AM

It's a Wayne 70 alright. I've seen the bases sell for 100-150 in good shape and not cracked.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts 1930's Nichol Kola (the rarest one) by bkcraun @ Today at 09:44 AM

Size approxiamately 36" x 12" $200 shipped east of Mississippi $210 shipped west of Mississippi. Pay Pay add 2%
Want to Buy Petroliana
ttt
Jump to new posts Re: Quart Oil Cans $50 each shipped by Scott Shipers @ Today at 09:18 AM

How about $40 each shipped on these.
Jump to new posts Re: Quart Oil Cans $85 each shipped by Scott Shipers @ Today at 09:09 AM

Bond Lube is sold.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts G&B pipe fitting by 31ford @ Today at 09:08 AM

I have seen on a number older G&B pumps and gas carts, a fitting that has an embossed G&B on it. They appear on the vertical pipes and look like they are where the hose would drop down. Anyone have a decent one for sale?
Jump to new posts Re: Few small signs for sale by nam5072 @ Today at 08:59 AM

Hazle club sold..will do $65 shipped for the Laramie tire and Texaco if interested.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Newly discovered Sinclair Can Sign by pickurt @ Today at 08:40 AM

remarkable condition after all it's been through. Nice one. _________________ Kurt
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: Mack Trucks Bulldog Signs by Alex Dragone @ Today at 08:07 AM

If you were to find a very nice original left facing dog, what would one of those go for? There isn't much info on the dogs, especially the one facing to the left.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Clockface 2000gal guage by carolinaskies @ Today at 07:06 AM

AO has definitely been around a long time. AO wasn't the one to develop this gauge though. It was a relative Reuben Smith who started his own company(after working for AO), Smith Meter Company, and patented the early Badger meter as well as other de
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Look what I found on a 30's bicycle mudflap! by carolinaskies @ Today at 06:54 AM

I have seen pictures of the Shelby airflows with tanks that extend around and in front of the handlebars. Those seem to be all over the internet but I've only found a couple pictures of the Speedway Special. I think the tank will have to be hand fa
Jump to new posts Re: OLD Gas Station Sign Lights by Old Racer @ Today at 06:20 AM

Thanks Bryce. If you figure what it would cost to buy new lights that look nothing like these to light up a sign, these are great. Glad you like them.
Jump to new posts Re: Double Gilbarco Pump by Maxgas @ Today at 06:03 AM

Jack, That would be fine. If you would like specific photos of the Pump please send me a PM or give me a call.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: ANY QUALITY ADVERTISING THERMOS GOING TO CARLISLE by redindianguy @ Today at 02:55 AM

awesome stuff Charles
Jump to new posts Re: 1932 Gilmore Lion Head 5 quart oil can value? by carolinaskies @ Today at 01:51 AM

Thanks everyone. Really appreciate everyone's knowledge and input.
Jump to new posts 1937 AC Spark Plugs sign by bkcraun @ Today at 12:05 AM

One of the nicer ones. $500 plus shipping. Trades considered as well.
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED!! Old Texas Beer stuff by JamesD @ Today at 12:05 AM

Thanks, I do get over that way periodically
Jump to new posts Re: 6 Foot Rebel Sign by powerlube @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Great Old Pics by JimT @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Lots of times the Mens room was inside so the attendants and mechanics didnt have to go out around the building. I've never seen a "Mens "sign.
Jump to new posts Re: Rare Du-Pont Authorized Service Station Sign! by 57tbirdkid @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Yes these are dst and hard to find in very nice condition. This is a nice early sign but the flaking would make me worry how it looks under the paper. Even taking time with the paper removal can still result in paint loss.
Jump to new posts Re: phillips shield curb sign frame by Tankar @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

25 years collecting and finally found an embossed 66 base at IG last year. Had to pay for it but it looks great.
Jump to new posts We Give S.H. Green Stamps Sign DSP by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

Hello a We Give S.H. Green Stamps DSP. The sign is dated 1953. 1 Hole by the S on one side and The H on the other side. Measures 28" by 20" Alfa Display Co. N.Y.C. PM with questions. Price 150.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. Payment by
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Eco Islander base covers by ROCCO2 @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

Kevin, I have found that the early islander covers like the poly covers go under the front panel,while the later ones go up to and meet the front panel.I think and its only an assumption but the early ones have three screws holding the front & r
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

| Check our Book Store for related resources |

Copyright 2013 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved