Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Coke Fishtail Vertical Painted Sign $625.00 by Mike & Deb @ Today at 10:58 AM

Coke Fishtail Vertical single sided painted sign. NOS. 18" by 54" $625.00. Free local pick up or actual shipping charges. All reasonable offers considered.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Quaker State double a sided sign $750.00 by Mike & Deb @ Today at 10:52 AM

Quaker State double sided painted sign with original hanger 28" by 30". Grade 9.5 $750.00. Free local pickup or actual shipping charges. All reasonable offers considered.
Jump to new posts Re: Tall Base MS 80 by junknjohn @ Today at 10:49 AM

Pump is sold. Thanks Oldgas
Jump to new posts Gulf Farm Tire Service Porcelain Sign $2,750.00 by Mike & Deb @ Today at 10:48 AM

Single sided Porcelain Sign. This sign has about a one inch lip around it which makes it hang very nicely. Measures 44" by 33". Would grade 9.5. No field chips. $2,750.00. Free local pick-up or actual shipping charges. All reasonable
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Banjo Pole and Sign by junknjohn @ Today at 10:46 AM

Sign is sold thanks Oldgas
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: September Found Along The Way! by Badmotorfinger @ Today at 10:45 AM

Vermont
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Tuesday! by Ryan Underthun @ Today at 10:44 AM

Good morning gang! Loyd, I will look into the hardy product. I am thinking that I will wait until next spring to side the cabin. I will probably just wrap the OSB and call it good for the year. I am wanting to put a deck on the front next year an
Jump to new posts GMC Sales and Service 42" Porcelain Sign $2,000.00 by Mike & Deb @ Today at 10:43 AM

42" Double sided porcelain sign. 2,000.00. Free local pickup or actual shipping costs. All reasonable offers considered.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Peotone Fall Auction by Rory Brinkman @ Today at 10:33 AM

Jarvis, I sincerely appreciate the input and will be adding the additional information. Please understand that we're just trying to get items posted as quickly as we can in a limited amount of time so people realize there is a Peotone auction. I pl
Jump to new posts Re: King instrument testers in boxes by It's for sale @ Today at 10:04 AM

FP/ Vacuum tester
Pm sent
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Guess what .... Buick sign is back on by redindianguy @ Today at 08:54 AM

yes for sure , good points.
Jump to new posts Re: GILLMORE GOLDEN LION QUART CAN UNOPENED by Perdue31 @ Today at 08:45 AM

Is the Dino supreme lense in the background for sale?
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Liberty NC. antique show pictures by Perdue31 @ Today at 08:40 AM

Thanks for the Photos Henrey. I never got to walk the whole place, and can see what I missed by not getting to walk around that much
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Finished my national A-62 by Jarvis @ Today at 08:11 AM

Found out in the wild a few years ago. It was white but had the oval decal on it.
Jump to new posts Wanted: Piece of weathered white masonite by farmboy @ Today at 07:44 AM

I was recently able to acquire a masonite sign advertising the seed that my grandfather and great-grandfather were distributors for years ago. It is identical to the one that I remember hanging at the farm. I have attached a picture. The original sig
Jump to new posts Thoughts on vintage masonite for sign?? by farmboy @ Today at 07:40 AM

I was recently able to acquire a masonite sign advertising the seed that my grandfather and great-grandfather were distributors for years ago. It is identical to the one that I remember hanging at the farm. I have attached a picture. The original sig
Jump to new posts Re: Old Spray Paint Cans and Related Items by slyle133 @ Today at 07:36 AM

I will most likely be attending Hershey and Carlisle this year on Wed/Thur if anyone has any spray paint Items I could meet up. Or tell me where your stand will be!
Jump to new posts Early Hood Tires & Badger Auto Wood Thermometer by bagged1961 @ Today at 06:19 AM

Hood tires wood thermometer with early flag man: thermometer not functional 4" x 15": $450 shipped or make offer Badger Auto Part Company wood thermometer: good working thermo, 5.25" x 21.25": $140 shipped or make offer Call 765
Jump to new posts Re: NON-PETRO "BUYS OF THE MONTH!" - SEPTEMBER 2014 by tomzcollectiblez @ Today at 05:40 AM

more sign protection I bought 3 more weapons. remington 12 GA 1100 auto, remington 45 Ca 50th anniversary auto, and a Nice cross bow for Roberta to deer hunt Also got a Canada dry porc sign.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: A few parts for my other Bowser by champlinman @ Today at 04:40 AM

Thanks Dave. Seems to be a bit rare the more I look into it. Hard to even google a picture let alone find the correct face plate. The other missing parts look to be used on the other Bowser models.
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted: ford tractor porcelain neon sign by Paul Bell @ Today at 03:08 AM

I love that sign!
Jump to new posts Re: Non-Petro buying and selling Guidelines READ FIRST by Kentucky Colonel @ Today at 02:07 AM

I have a circa 1970's American Motors Security Officer badge from the Kenosha plant that I would like to trade for two police related license plates...would that be OK to post in this category? (If so-how do I find the page to list this? I am still
Jump to new posts Re: Pumping Gas, yankee ingenuity at it's best by garyh @ Today at 12:26 AM

Cool! Thanks for sharing
Jump to new posts Re: Dick Bennett memorial service details by GILMORE @ Today at 12:15 AM

Thanks for sharing the pics and stories, Rob and Fred. I enjoyed the pics of "Sailor DB".
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved