Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts 2' by 5' Goodyear sign by jdDanny @ Today at 01:00 PM

says property on Goodyear on back. Porcelain with some chipping on edges. Sign is very nice and shiny. Was in barn for 40 years. $500. Gilbert sc
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Saturday Morning! by MARK SMITH @ Today at 12:52 PM

Kevin,that looks like a lot of fun. Great pics. Hawkike you have a beautiful place!Looks very nice.Merry Christmas to all of you. Mark
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts 6ft texaco by jdDanny @ Today at 12:37 PM

Nice 6ft double sided sign. No extra holes. Just the little bit of pitting and rust spots. $800 Located in Gilbert sc
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco Sign Bracket....First timer by Dave's Garage @ Today at 12:34 PM

Porcelain & glass reflector's...looks great!!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: New finish by cbdeajr @ Today at 12:28 PM

It's going to be inside. Not sure of body condition until I start the sanding but most likely it is going to need some dent filled so guess I will paint it. Thanks for the information. This site has been a great source of information for me. Being my
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts San Antonio Area to Its a Gas show in MO by Andy @ Today at 11:14 AM

I have a 60" DSP sign that I would like to have transported from the San Antonio area to the It's a Gas show in MO. It is already supported in plywood. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks, Andy 330-575-3421
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: The Ron Pratte Collection Auction by Maxgas @ Today at 09:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Lastgas15Wes, I think Maxgas was agreeing with you and Shawn, and was calling the people that don't care about authenticity crows. YES I WAS. Nothing wrong but was mentioned earlier in this or another post about how it is loo
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 70 Serial Number Code by J.E.Radebaugh @ Today at 09:32 AM

Daniel, You've read my mind...just going to put on a pump plate and find a gill body globe and call it D-O-N-E
Jump to new posts Re: Picked up a few air meter parts by Cold Pizza @ Today at 09:19 AM

I'd stand in line just to view all that.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Foreign Lubster? by Lastgas15 @ Today at 09:17 AM

Originally Posted By: gulfiend!Originally Posted By: JUNK KINGI can't realisticly see it anywhere near that. ...oh, I can... Me too. Maybe not to a mainstream petroliana collector but I can see a vintage car collector, especially a vintage German
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Valley, IL to Northern Virginia by JeffS @ Today at 08:39 AM

I found someone on uShip that can do it for a good price. Thanks Paul for your suggestion on NAVL, however.
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Johnson Gas TBA brands by sfm1951 @ Today at 08:37 AM

Thanks, Dave Anybody else know any more? Thanks, Steve
Jump to new posts Re: 1958 Anco Wiper Display Cabinet With Extras by Sinclair Dino @ Today at 08:33 AM

Price drop 90.00 plus shipping or free delivery to spring Peotone. thanks
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: ALL proceeds to OLDGAS by Wes Hague @ Today at 08:08 AM

OK guys, lets all help OLDGAS this Xmas,,, lets give them the biggest gift ever... I donated the product and pay the shipping ,,you bid HIGH !!!!!,, I paid $140.00 for the plates and $45.00 for the three grease tubes,,, what do ya think boy's ( and g
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tokhein 300 base by PlainBroke @ Today at 07:45 AM

Did you check to see if Tom Buckles has one?
Jump to new posts Re: 15" White Rose by TC @ Today at 07:40 AM

Morning, price drop to 2800 and free shipping. Paypal ok, you pay fees. Thanks Ted
Jump to new posts Sunoco feathers by landscaper @ Today at 06:41 AM

These are reproduction feathers with bracket asking 125.00 + shipping
Jump to new posts Re: Shell sign by landscaper @ Today at 06:17 AM

I appreciate the insight. Foreign does makes sense.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS! by garagejunkie @ Today at 06:03 AM

I would also like to say Merry Christmas to all the old gassers too.I don't post much but love coming to the site daily.Its a addiction lol.Hope to meet more of you this year & making it to Iowa Gas again.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: COCA-COLA HANOVER LIGHTED SIGN, NICE & RARE SIGN! by DrayFORDGUY @ Today at 05:24 AM

offers welcomed asking $825
Jump to new posts Re: HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN A GOOD LOOK AT A PICTURE? by Gaspedler @ Today at 04:38 AM

Here is a Progress body that has a similar size and appearance of body style as the tank wagon in Jack's photo. Gotta love old large format films. You can actually read the Body plate. This model is a 1000 gallon. Don't have a side view of this ta
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - DEC 8th - 14th, 2014 by Dave's Garage @ Today at 03:17 AM

Originally Posted By: JohnayNice stuff Fred x2
Jump to new posts Re: McDONALD SERVICE STATION EQUIPMENT CATALOG-1938 by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Catalog is sold and paid for. I have other McDonald catalogs if anyone is interested. Jack Sim
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Revere Yoke by st.rod @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

Jack, it's about your time of night. Post the pic's as to why what I'm asking for is in error, I'm willing to learn. Larry
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 1 gallon cans! by Gas globe guy @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Thanks Dave. Ill buy any extra one gallons you have or will get.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved