Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: SOHIO Let's see what you have by JimT @ Today at 07:51 PM

Thanks Guys. Am I the only Oldgasser willing to share? Come on guys. I know there's a lot of better stuff out there. I don't posses one S.O. Ohio globe. This sign's a bit touched up but it is a pretty old one. Id like to upgrade if I get the chance
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts 3 NEW 15" Lenses from Pogo's Garage by Pogo's Garage @ Today at 07:40 PM

We are just finishing 15" Red Indian, Supertest & Irving lenses, they will be ready to ship later this week. These lenses are dated on the top edge, and will fit standard metal bodies. These are part of our regular production and are offered
Jump to new posts Re: Let`s see your ad glass by Chevrolet SS @ Today at 07:21 PM

Holly Molly Dennis. WOW!
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - FEB 23rd-MAR 1st, 2015 by mavericks8371 @ Today at 06:56 PM

Nice tiolene flange and 8x12 pump plate I managed to get these
Jump to new posts March..Found Along The Way by oldnfuelish @ Today at 06:40 PM

Time to see those pics you took while out on your travels around this great country of ours! Heres one from Petroholic,he found in Weyewega,!WI. Great old station.. Post em if you got em!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Best way to ceiling mount gas globes by blacktee @ Today at 06:35 PM

One word VIBRATION and that building Ron had with bar joists would scare me... I guess you just tighten them down where you're comfortable with them.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Texas Company Invoice book - Logo by coltex @ Today at 06:19 PM

one sold, have 4 more. thank you.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NON-PETRO "BUYS OF THE MONTH!" - FEBRUARY 2015 by pumpingethyl @ Today at 06:16 PM

Picked up this early metal insurance sign from fellow oldgasser "Andy"..thanks Andy!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Sky Chief "Supreme " with Petrox by Tico man @ Today at 06:13 PM

I need two Canadian nozzles for a double, the clear vision one, If you have a couple lying about, I could part with a very nice Sky Chief Supreme with Petrox, 8x12....let me know. I don`t really
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Walker Sign Collection Auction Mar 27-28 by Tankar @ Today at 06:02 PM

I don't have enough money for that auction.
Jump to new posts Re: La Huronne Oil by Hawkestone @ Today at 05:48 PM

makes sense....one imperial pint is only .6 litres. French lessons may be in order.
Jump to new posts Re: Erie 70-71 plastic Reproduction top by dundign @ Today at 05:42 PM

Top sold --Thxs Tom
The estate I'm handling has some 40+ oil bottles. Can anyone point me in the direction where I can learn how to identify originals vs repops? I guess this goes not only for the glass, but also the caps. None of the bottles have oil in them now, but I
Jump to new posts Sinclair Lenses For Sale by mcguffeyd1 @ Today at 04:42 PM

Sinclair Over 100 Octane lenses for sale. Lenses are near mint, as close to NOS as you can get. They are notched for a glass body. Asking $400 for the pair obo plus ship or free delivery to Peotone . I will not split them up. Thanks Dan
sold thanks oldgas!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Pump and Air Meter Parts For Sale by gasoildude @ Today at 03:32 PM

Sent a message on the lubester lids.
Jump to new posts Re: a couple rougher items to Peotone by BryceG @ Today at 03:32 PM

anco box sold
Jump to new posts the ohio oil co,marathon oil co history book 1962 by richlube @ Today at 03:11 PM

ship to usa only 355 pages of history from 1962 to the begining.measures 5 3/4 + 8 3/4 inches and is hard cover wth dust jacket.both great shape. $35.00 shipped
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Peotone Show Auction by canosaurus @ Today at 01:35 PM

One more quick update/clarification. A few of the items pictured above will be for sale but not until the Columbus auction. They include the Hood flange, the Arvin flange and the 2 Pontiac signs. There was a glitch and they had to be bumped back. All
Jump to new posts Conoco Deliver box - Colorado by coltex @ Today at 01:16 PM

Here is a Conoco Delivery Box for the house/barn. I found these 25 years ago in a Colorado Bulk plant east of Colorado Springs. I sell in order of PM received. It is NOS in the box, with a tiny bit of paint crazing/loss in one corner. $95 plus s/h/i
Jump to new posts Mobil Lubrication Tag for car - Logo by coltex @ Today at 01:09 PM

Here is a metal Mobil Lubrication tag for the car door. Measures 1 1/2" X 3 1/4"... NOS with some minor oxidation. $25 shipped. I sell in order of PM received. Thank you !!
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: This Day in Automotive History ( TDAH ) by Oilcanman87 @ Today at 12:34 PM

Sorry I missed yesterday. Here's todays. March 2nd 3/2/1925: The Joint Board on Interstate Highways is formed and orders named highways to be replaced with numbered routes. 3/2/1949: 1st automatic street light in Connecticut
Jump to new posts Re: Warning for us in this hobby. by Done4 @ Today at 11:05 AM

Man, this really sucks. It's like paying a guy to steal your stuff. Really hate to hear this and I hope you at least get your money back. Hang in there and what goes around comes around.
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco No Smoking Sign by mavericks8371 @ Today at 10:59 AM

Thanks got it today really nice
Jump to new posts Re: Can anyone identify these pumps? by Steve C. @ Today at 10:56 AM

What software do you work in? If the example shown, is each sign a separate entity within the model? Where you at in Mi.?
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved