Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 39 tall by DWSheffer @ Yesterday at 02:52 PM

Yes sir...you're definitely missing some metal in there! Glad to help, Darin
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts PURE Pole Thermometer. Near Mint. by Jolly-John @ Yesterday at 02:48 PM

Hi, Gang. I don't like to ever use the word "mint"...so, I won't! But, this PURE Pole Thermometer is certainly "near mint". There is no discoloration or fading. All of the graphics are sharp, and the thermometer itself works fine.
Jump to new posts Re: early inland oil co thermometer by richlube @ Yesterday at 01:50 PM

sold thanks oldgas
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: Old Gas Benefit! by MATT ALVAREZ @ Yesterday at 12:30 PM

Donation sent. This should be done more often. If all the active members sent a little it would add up fast. More money for the sight would allow Jim to add options or new features to the sight.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB OLD SINCLAIR ITEMS FROM 20S 30S 40S 50S by Rjhart123 @ Yesterday at 12:20 PM

Looking to buy old sinclair cans signs advertisements globes etc from the 20s thru the 50s especially looking for the old green and striped cans from the 20s and looking for a 1 gallon and a 5 gallon opaline cans with the old race cars on them. I wil
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Help with value - 6' Mack Trucks sign by krupp13 @ Yesterday at 11:55 AM

Thank you so much Tom! I am pleased to hear that. I took a risk by trading, but pleased with the outcome.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Wagon, pedal car identification by Let er' Buck @ Yesterday at 11:38 AM

It's a Streak-O-lite wagon made by Radio Steel and manufacturing company, they began making them in 1934. here's a add I found in one of my toy books. here's a link to an article on them http://www.vintagevending.com/streak-o-lite-wagon
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Old SHELL Industrial Oil Flat Gallon Can by Jolly-John @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

Thank you for the vintage and possible oil contents thoughts, Guys. John
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts HUDSON Regular Globe or Lenses-Only. by Jolly-John @ Yesterday at 10:59 AM

Hi, Gang. I'm interested in purchasing a 13-1/2" HUDSON Regular globe in good condition. This is the one that shows the complete Hudson truck. Will also purchase just a pair of the Hudson lenses (no body) in good condition. I'll be attending I
Jump to new posts Re: WHO IS PLANNING ON GOING TO CUBA? by Paul Bell @ Yesterday at 10:51 AM

I'd love to go too, when it's available. I think Rick is right, I don't think there will be much for collectors. I think it's one of those places where everything is recycled not because there green there, just out of necessity. I've heard the car
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB rare graphic 2 gallons by Valdezee @ Yesterday at 10:20 AM

Rare 2 Gallon Red Seal Oil ....... Rare 1 Gallon Bell Systems Soap Solution ....... pm me if interested
Jump to new posts Re: short erie gas pump by shawn @ Yesterday at 09:40 AM

well I apologize if I did something wrong. I guess I worded my sentence wrong. I don't necessarily need to know exactly what its worth ,as I don't own this pump. I have no monetary gain from this. I just didn't want to see him scrap it if the top co
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Any AMOCO Collectors that need a Tire for display? by Bob Richards @ Yesterday at 08:32 AM

I am always on the lookout for "Flying A Branded Tires" for my Tire display... And I ran across this auction on ebay and thought that maybe someone who collects Amoco maybe interested? # 151455361036 http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMOCO-9-00-1
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New guy in OK by moore798 @ Yesterday at 07:41 AM

Chad,it was my pleasure.Enjoyed very much talking shop with you and your dad.We can all get wound up sharing the love of this hobby and sharing the addiction.Stay in touch!
Jump to new posts NOS Sinclair Miracle in your tank Books by warriorgas @ Yesterday at 07:28 AM

These are pretty sweet comic books featuring Sinclair! I've got 3, all NOS beautiful. $35 each shipped Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Don't tell my wife! by Ohio Oil @ Yesterday at 07:17 AM

They always find out.
Jump to new posts Re: Does anyone recognise this globe?? by Lastgas15 @ Yesterday at 06:55 AM

Yes, the globe guide cd is a pain to use on a computer. It has great info, it's just not easy to get to it. Globes from small regional companies are sometimes very plain. This one looks great mainly because of the color combination. I also like globe
Jump to new posts Re: sunkist cafe sign found a new home by LOWright @ Yesterday at 06:54 AM

Very Cool.....
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Associated & Veedol signs by Lastgas15 @ Yesterday at 06:35 AM

http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=620263#Post620263
Jump to new posts Re: Mobiloil and Coop Batteries Signs by pkhammer @ Yesterday at 05:14 AM

$425 for the pair shipped to the lower 48.
Jump to new posts Re: 18 oil cans by Nucky @ Yesterday at 03:55 AM

texaco & caltex pack sold thanks Jeremy
Jump to new posts Re: Year date on piece by Paul Bell @ Yesterday at 03:23 AM

Looks like it's in great shape
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Copyright © 2015 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved