Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: FinallyFriday! by JimT @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

Happy B Day to Steven!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Gas truck Wagon Tank by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 07:15 PM

Can only imagine what they MITE look like on a small hand held device!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: 42" GMC Trucks Sales and Service sign...repro? by BBQ Chicken @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

I heard that the Chevy Club had reproduced one years ago..... Ive heard there is a Magnolia 42" repro....a Buick....Oldsmobile. And do all the 42" GMC signs have Walker stamp on them? Were there ones without Walker on them? And where if the
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: GO HI-WAY Megafuel wind directional topper signs by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

To see past posts, click on your user name & select VIEW POST or click on Profile & select View All Post. Some posting were Lost w/ last Major Upgrade of oldgas.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: National A38 ad. glass trim by derailer @ Yesterday at 06:09 PM

Thank you for selling them to me!
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: August Found Along The Way by oldnfuelish @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

Great pics! There's a (newer) marathon on the chain here with a similar set up.havent been by for awhile.
Jump to new posts Lion Naturalube cloth banner by 5 quart @ Yesterday at 05:11 PM

Hi-Lion Naturalube cloth banner 165.00-- 66 x 33-- few stains -some dirt -more oil and gas stuff at www.oilnspeed.com take a look- thanks don
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco DX Shock Absorber Sign by Steve C. @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Vintage-SUN...y-/321480194922
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: No Magic or Miracles, Just Mechanics. by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 04:40 PM

Please use smaller fingers! Last time they got in the way of seeing parts. Maybe have camera overhead? Just a thought.
Jump to new posts Re: Fry Mae West Totalizer by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 03:47 PM

Fry made one and they were offered as an accessory for the pump, but also Neptune sold one that could also be attached to the Fry. I covered all this in an article I wrote for "CTO." Both are also shown on page 173 of my Gas Pump ID book.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: 100mile Peanut Pickin Yard sale (Georgia) by Redfishangler @ Yesterday at 12:27 PM

Thanks Dave. I will be on the look out for gas/oil stuff...however the wife will be looking for "everything else" So it should be a good time had by all. -Paul
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: eBay 311029944790... by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 12:18 PM

Well, it seems to have worked he sold the sign.
Jump to new posts Re: Reliable Motor Oil Info by Dave Richey @ Yesterday at 11:16 AM

I had met a guy from La. who drove a Ferrari Boxer to a show here in Jackson and he worked for Marathon. Couldn't find his card to check the name. Welcome to Old Gas.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas by gasmansgp @ Yesterday at 10:46 AM

Fred, Sorry we didn't get to talk. Busy couple of days huh? Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Jump to new posts Re: Conoco sign by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 10:45 AM

Originally Posted By: tmcnastyWell at least I know the trick to getting replies to my value posts. Welcome to oldgas and nice sign! Don't Bank on it.
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 50 Display Case Gas Pump Done in Signal by neonhighway @ Yesterday at 10:04 AM

Sold pending payment
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Mountain Dew Clock Face Plastic Real or Fake by am4tide @ Yesterday at 10:03 AM

Sure there is, but I don't have it. Most of what I know comes in bits and pieces from other long-time collectors. Collectibles guides like Petretti's Coke and soda can help you piece but not sure there is any one single source. If it existed, I woul
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Moxie Soda Sign by jbrooks @ Yesterday at 08:08 AM

sorry, meant to include the size 36" by 12"
Jump to new posts Gilmore Red Lion: patches, map, pin & matches by johninlongview @ Yesterday at 07:09 AM

I bought these and was going to do a Gilmore display. Never happened: All for $150 shipped in US. Bought the patches as originals. I prefer postal money order.
Jump to new posts Re: NOS cases of Lion cans by Gas globe guy @ Yesterday at 06:55 AM

Everything that is paid for is going out today. Thanks! BTT...
Jump to new posts Re: 5 metal wolfs head quarts by Gas globe guy @ Yesterday at 06:54 AM

$50 anyone?? good cans.
Jump to new posts Re: Last cans by Gas globe guy @ Yesterday at 06:39 AM

All gone. Thank Oldgas!!
Jump to new posts Mechanics shop safety sign painted steel by Old Racer @ Yesterday at 06:38 AM

Going to Ebay tonight starting bid $75
Jump to new posts Certified Mechanics Shop or Dealership sign by Old Racer @ Yesterday at 06:36 AM

Going to Ebay tonight starting bid $85
Jump to new posts Penno Motor Oil Flange Sign by Old Racer @ Yesterday at 06:18 AM

Going to Ebay tonight. Starting bid $75 14" x 18"
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved