Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts Pasadena Ca to Victorville Ca - Deliver 48" Sign by hri_2008 @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

I need a sign I bought picked up at sellers home near Pasadena and delivered to my friends place of work in Victorville. will pay $.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NON-PETRO "BUYS OF THE MONTH!" - SEPTEMBER 2014 by VWMIKE @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

My favourite sign I've bought so far. They still make lucky up our way and it's fairly popular and is my brand.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Amoco Orange Ad Glass & Original Invoice by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Very nice!
Jump to new posts Re: New work Lighter by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Looks awesome!
Jump to new posts Re: Beautiful collection of gas, oil, soda & cars by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Awesome stuff!
Jump to new posts Re: Alemite Clock...I Think.....lol by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

Nice!
Jump to new posts Re: Another Before & After Wayne 60 by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Thank you everyone, we enjoy putting them back together, but keeping them original. It feels good to bring them back, not part them out.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Some Rare DX Treasures by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Nice find!
Jump to new posts Re: The passing of Deryl Chew by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 11:02 PM

Manůsad to hear. Prayers go out to the family and him...
Jump to new posts Re: Labor Day by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Good evening everyone! Was gone all weekend at the farm enjoying it with family and doing some dove hunting. Back to the routine tomorrow though haha. Take care everyone.
Jump to new posts Re: Tokhiem Victory Pump by Paul Bell @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Not sure where in michigan you are, but I've used Nor Fab in Gladstone (in the u.p.) to make panels for me before. Been a long time since I used them, but i was happy with price and output. I'm no sure if they can do the radius you need or not. Iv
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Dixie Gas, Best day to arrive? by Lappin864 @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

I'll be there. Only show I'm able to attend so I'm always excited for it every spring and fall. Anyone bringing any pumps?
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Glass for 1958 Gibarco by Iceman @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Thanks Dave!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Pure Oil NOS signs by chevyll @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

I have three NOS porcelain restroom signs, I am selling two and keeping one, will sell you, your choice of the three, one has rounded corners, NO damage on any of them. I have eight of the Do Not Clean With Gasoline signs also. They are all nos, a co
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tok 300 door by Terry Flannery @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

Without ad glass hole works but he can patch it close. Send me your phone number on PM and I'll give it to him.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Ball stops for eco islander lines by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

Great, let me know. Thanks
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Hershey who's selling who's going? by tennesseepickers @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

My brother an me are going great show
Jump to new posts Re: Is Hotmail down where you are? by Oldgas @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

If you are ever wondering about a Web site being down or if it is your ISP or something else, use the service "Down for Everyone or Just Me?" to get the answer.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Kanotex ethyl lens. by Toys4Fun @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

Ha! Ha! Kevin that would look cool. And how did you know this globe is on that 60? Did you call the wife? LOL!! P.S. Anyone have this single lens?
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: JOHN DEERE Dealer Clock #3 PAM by am4tide @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

Nice clock - in my opinion, a Telechron is a better clock than a Pam...
Jump to new posts Re: Pair Of Contains Lead signs with original stickers by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

Sold Thanks Oldgas.
Jump to new posts Re: 6' Be Sure With Pure sign by vwbusjukie @ Yesterday at 07:00 PM

Will be at Dixie Gas on Friday of anyone is interested. I plan on being there early. May consider trades on an old pump
Jump to new posts Re: Misc Cans by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 06:44 PM

IH can sold, Thanks Oldgas
Jump to new posts Re: Announcing reproduction Erie 70 / 71 tops! by Paul Bell @ Yesterday at 06:41 PM

Thanks for the initial interest, really appreciated! We are making more tops right now, going well. Just made my first red one, here's some pics. I imagine this red top would look real sharp on a Shell yellow Erie pump. - Paul
Jump to new posts Re: Obsolete California Highway Signs by AZ_66_Native @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

AA Roads is a great website for state and highway signs. If you are looking for something that was posted outside of a state or federal highway try www.caltrafficsigns.com. If I can be of assistance PM me, I have several in my collection.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Copyright ę 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved