Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1940s Sheaffer Pen RoG Lighted Display by lotsakegs @ Today at 01:34 PM

$350 shipped
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Gilmore Gilmore and more Gilmore by GILMORE @ Today at 01:33 PM

Nice collection of items. I see the one card has a station name. I know someone who researches Gilmore station locations... ... I believe I have that one already though- 63rd & Telegraph, Oakland?
interested in all motor oil if you can ship to APO adress, let me know thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Phillips 66 Tube repair tin by It's for sale @ Today at 01:00 PM

Sold--Thanks
Jump to new posts 1970 Chevelle NASCAR Terry Labonte 1/18 Diecast by Cold Pizza @ Today at 12:16 PM

The first & only 1/18 diecast 70 Chevelle with a red interior. Issued in 1998 by ERTL,1 of only 1998 produced before being discontinued. Mint in the box just taken out for pictures,w/tie downs still attached & comes with matching certificate
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: Gulf Super No-nox pump sign by Dave's Garage @ Today at 12:08 PM

Nice find, it's an original sign. Will be a nice piece for you (and your children) to keep and always remember your grandfather by.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Husky Pump Plate on ebay $$$$$$$$$$ by Dave's Garage @ Today at 11:56 AM

Better to be paranoid about fakes then to be selling them.
Jump to new posts Re: Pumps and Misc. For Sale by dundign @ Today at 11:02 AM

A-38 & B-1 sold to Scott Thanks National Simplex still available.. Great pump all there complete no rust !!! Tom
Jump to new posts Re: !! NOS STP Oil Rack !! by Darth Vapor @ Today at 10:51 AM

Yes I believe that's correct. I added another picture as the first one didn't come out large enough;)
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Its a Gas swap meet is moving by K W FRITH @ Today at 10:46 AM

HHhhhmmmmm???? I don't know if I'm liking this or not? Its the farthest event that I attend, and the old setup was VERY user friendly. I'm not sure from the picture and the information I have, as to how this will all work? Guess I'd better do some
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Red Hat Flange sign on Ebay by advertologist @ Today at 10:21 AM

Originally Posted By: tomzcollectiblez I had 7 of these all nos!!!! I also found 23 unopened cans between 55k & 60k worth, not a bad week..
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 861 Clock face gas pump, serial #343 by Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave @ Today at 10:13 AM

BTT Same as above.^^2-up I also have a extra Wayne 861 clock-face mech. listed here... http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=94519&Number=574497#Post574497 Call, PM or email with any questions! 509-847-5893 bigdaddydav
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim Roller Nozzle by JeffS @ Today at 09:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Goober's StationI gave 2 quarts of whiskey for them, LOL! I'll double that and give you 4 quarts if you can spare just one roller nozzle.
Jump to new posts Re: lion oil gas - real or repop? by fastd @ Today at 09:43 AM

fyi i returned the sign to seller for full refund (so i was out cost of shipping back)
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Zebulon, NC Show Oct. 24-25 by CircaDesigns @ Today at 09:19 AM

I plan on being there and bringing some stuff to set up.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Peotone Show by BryceG @ Today at 08:52 AM

great show as always. was my first time setting up as a vendor, & there was a great assortment of items inside & out. Was able to add a couple great new items to my collection. also got to meet a few more oldgassers that I hadnt before.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Copper Screw Base Needed by mcguffeyd1 @ Today at 08:41 AM

Got one. Thanks Jolly-John for the help Dan
Jump to new posts Re: pontiac dealer sign by fastd @ Today at 08:37 AM

thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Auto-laks chocolate tin with early car by pumpingethyl @ Today at 08:30 AM

SOLD...thanks oldgas
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED Sign bracket for a round sign by SWABBY @ Today at 08:25 AM

PM sent..
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: globe lenses? by Mac @ Today at 08:08 AM

Thanks guys.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: new member introduction by Ryan Underthun @ Today at 07:40 AM

Welcome to Oldgas.
Jump to new posts Re: Automotive Parts Cabinets Good Graphics by Sinclair Dino @ Today at 07:09 AM

Bump. Thanks
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Bennett 546 Face Plates by Bob Leo @ Today at 07:08 AM

I was wondering if there is a safe way to clean the face plates without losing the lettering on the metal. It's aluminum but the face looks like it was painted a silver color with black lettering. The paint feels rough to the touch. I've done a searc
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Roach's Signal Gas Sation (my version) by Big B1 @ Today at 06:50 AM

Wow if I had to be in the dog house that's what I want mine to look like! That is awesome
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved