Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Gilmore Gilmore and more Gilmore by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 07:54 PM

Rectangular oil change tag SOLD...offers welcomed on remaining items
Jump to new posts Original Milk Glass Globe by jwood7 @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

Selling this original milk glass globe for a friend. He is asking 235$ shipped.
Jump to new posts Re: PLATOLENE 500 GASOLENE SIGN by Jarvis @ Yesterday at 07:29 PM

Was it a square sign someone cut the outer white part off? I have seen several of these bit all are square... Or rectangle.
Jump to new posts NOS SINCLAIR GLOBE GLASS AND A38 GLASS by Tico man @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

WE HAVE 4 pieces of glass for a pump project. Two curved for the NATIONAL PUMP A38. Two Lenses for capcolite body, everything is new old stock. One A38 lens has a small chip on the edge from storage and is dirty. If you like old and near perfect st
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a fry mae west by johninlongview @ Yesterday at 07:14 PM

don't you have some on ebay?
Jump to new posts Re: STP Gas And Oil Treatment Cans by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 06:39 PM

STP OIl treatment cans sold. Thanks Oldgas Gas treatment cans still available 60.00 shipped. Thanks
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB: Early Michelin Man Bibendum Signs, etc by bagged1961 @ Yesterday at 06:39 PM

Looking for early michelin man signs, displays, smalls or etc. Call 765-432-6406 or text or PM Thank you
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: The price of a good horse by advertologist @ Yesterday at 06:37 PM

horse of subject...
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Zebulon, NC Show Oct. 24-25 by Gas stuff.com @ Yesterday at 05:32 PM

Doesn't look like you brought enough stuff. LOL
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts ROYAL TRITON lubester Rustoration candidate?? by Young's Union @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

Just found this lubester. I have never seen a round one before. What is the brand and model? Paint is about 1/8" thick and peeling off in places, but wondering if I could do a "rustoration" on it and make it look halfway decent? W
Jump to new posts Re: 30" Round Gas Sign Bracket by buzzy56 @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

Work of art ! Great look and a great price,
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Score ! by Robb @ Yesterday at 03:30 PM

thanks Any idea what the shell cleaning solvent tin is worth ?
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wayne 519 by src @ Yesterday at 02:41 PM

Looking for Wayne 519 pump parts or hole pump.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Rare Canada Dry Embossed Porcelain Sign by Bbburke @ Yesterday at 02:04 PM

As rare as it gets. 19"x17" Canada Dry embossed porcelain button sign. Very cool sign from the 1950's. Colors are still bright. Very good shine. Some surface scratches. A couple chips around the edges and grommets. Extended grommet tabs at
Jump to new posts Re: three gas station collectibles books by richlube @ Yesterday at 01:52 PM

sold pending payment to first pm
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: A Place For Friends and Cars To Gather by 1969L88 @ Yesterday at 01:49 PM

Just starting to move in the gas station items...
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 60 Display & Fry 117? by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 01:41 PM

Steve--I sent you an email.
Jump to new posts Re: Indian pump plates 8"x12" by Alex @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

Dan: PM sent....
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Red Hat Flange sign on Ebay by kcsprop1 @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

So were any of you guys the high bidder? I was 5th. 2 guys bid over 10K.
Jump to new posts Re: VERY EARLY 1920s 1930s BUSS FUSE HOLDER DISPLAY by hri_2008 @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

Beautiful, nice to see.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Peotone Show by marky @ Yesterday at 12:40 PM

does anyone know who's both was in the 2nd to last pic in the bottom of page 2 with the clocks and thermometers
Jump to new posts Star Cars, Durant Motors Authorized Service Signs by Mitchtr25068 @ Yesterday at 12:34 PM

Please bid through oldgas. Now listed separately on eBay with lower starting and buy it now prices: $325 start and $450 buy it now for one, and $500 start, $700 buy it now price for the other. A matching pair of Star Cars, Durant Motors Authorized
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts I need a working Veedor Root for a Wayne 80 by johninlongview @ Yesterday at 11:58 AM

I bought a wayne 80 and the veedor root is missing a bunch of parts and I don't think it can be repaired. I need one that will at least turn and ring the bell. Please contact me if you have one that will work for this pump....thanks I think an MS 8
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: wayne 100-B door by oletymy @ Yesterday at 11:45 AM

thanks
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts filpruf and shell bottles by marky @ Yesterday at 11:42 AM

looking for filpruf and shell oil bottles to complete a few of my racks pm me with any info thanks marky
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved