Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Carling's Ale 1950's ? signs by KZ1000 @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

3 are 12x19, 1 is 13x20, $50. each shipped
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: INDIANA GAS SHOW & AUCTION "WE ARE BACK" by gasandgo @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

Thats right, we have people coming from Gr. Rapids, upper Mich. any mant other states, you are close. Dave
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone tried one of pastgas.com stationlighters? by Canadiandiesel @ Yesterday at 08:08 PM

They do seem very nice...the gilbarco pump stationlighter looks amazing. $395 is a decent price...looks very similar to my tokheim 39 original one....might just take one home to Canada
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: 5 quart Oilzum can by indiananationals @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

I'd take this
Jump to new posts Re: Flying A Pump Plates & Brake Service Strip Sign by MDQG @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

All Three Items Sold.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NON-PETRO BOTM: APRIL 2014! by jbrooks @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

that is one nice beer sign
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Goodyear Sign Rescued Today by jbrooks @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

have only had small amounts of time here and there, most of the top layer of grey is off so I plan to try some stuff on the stubborn layer this weekend
Jump to new posts Re: Thursday all day! by oldnfuelish @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

Thank you all for the well wishes! Had a great evening!
Jump to new posts Re: Early Coppertone Clock by JimT @ Yesterday at 07:35 PM

Very cool clock. takes me right back to the 60s
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Union 76 porcelain or Ford Magnolene Flange by KZ1000 @ Yesterday at 07:25 PM

You are over your PM limit, here is the Ford sign.
Jump to new posts Re: Martin Oil Cans by Matt_Martin @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

Prices lowered to $125 for Martin HD and $150 for the Martin All-Weather. $250 for both.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Michigan Gas Show by JimT @ Yesterday at 06:59 PM

I like it too. Planning to make it. Maybe we'll bump into one another again?
Jump to new posts Re: Wisconson historical gas stations by JimT @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

Thanks Roy- good stuff for sure.
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 70-71 question by JimT @ Yesterday at 06:38 PM

Thanks for rubbing it in Dave. It would be a record for me if it only takes a couple years-really. lol. I am a bit excited and its good advise to slow down a bit Kevin. Thanks. It would be great though, if I could find one by the time Columbus rolls
Jump to new posts Re: TOK 34 vs Wayne 40 by Bob Richards @ Yesterday at 06:33 PM

Kevin, Every time, I see that 34 in Tydol Ethyl delivery... I cry a little.... LOL (man is it purty... LOL)
Jump to new posts Cities Service, Gulf & Humble Pump Plates by MDQG @ Yesterday at 06:24 PM

All Very Near Mint Condition. Cities Service PPP - 850 Shipped. Gulf PPP - 260 Shipped. Humble PPP, Or Truck Plate, Not Sure - 350 Shipped. Call For Any Questions. John 909.851.6993
Jump to new posts Re: Authentic sign registry... by Ohio Oil @ Yesterday at 06:24 PM

All I know is that I wouldn't pay a fee for someone to tell me what I already know about my signs. That's going to be the rub for most experienced collectors.
Jump to new posts Re: Pegasus Mystery solved! by Ohio Oil @ Yesterday at 06:14 PM

Thanks for posting that painful discovery. That's a stand up guy that would post up a painful lesson like that.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Bennett sight glass spear trim with Bennett insert by Canadiandiesel @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

Please pm if you have one or 2 or just the trim as I can buy the bennett insert. This is for the 1066...thank you and please pm
Jump to new posts Re: Cactus Tire Patch by Bob Richards @ Yesterday at 05:29 PM

It sold for $450... If I remember, correctly?...
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wanted TP Texas Pacific gas pump globe by johninlongview @ Yesterday at 05:13 PM

I heard they reproduced these a long time ago and I'm wanting to restore my Dayton gas pump with TP Logos and Colors... TWays said he could make me one, but I still have to have a good photo of a lens for him to do it. Any help would be appreciated
Jump to new posts Re: 33 can collection and sign by gaspumpg @ Yesterday at 05:11 PM

sign sold pending payment
Jump to new posts Re: First pump, Gilbarco 906 restore by fabio jj @ Yesterday at 05:02 PM

Hey guys! Here is the pics of the new steps of my pump restore... In the first picture you can see the fiberglass mold that we created to play a copy of the door because one door was missing...
Jump to new posts Re: a pair of eco island reels by gas pump hobbyist @ Yesterday at 05:01 PM

sent you a pm with info
Jump to new posts Re: tok 36 money maker by tulareone @ Yesterday at 05:00 PM

thanks for the info- thanks for the pic it will help to put the parts together
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

| Check our Book Store for related resources |

Copyright 2013 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved