Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: banjo poles for sale by blacktee @ Yesterday at 06:53 PM

PM SENT
Jump to new posts Re: $20.00 shipped by philmccauley @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

Joe, I had a bunch of mail returned today, good old USPS messed up. I will send it back and try again.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 615 Visible (Sinclair Dino) value sought by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 05:30 PM

You must have found someone that wants all those pumps gone and out of the house! LOL That pump looks complete and if the cylinder is original glass, the pump should be worth $1400 to $1600 in unrestored condition. If you did the restoration yourself
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Great Old Pics by vwlfan @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

How about some Amalie history. This is from the original picture of the Amalie float built by the employees of Sonneborn's Duagherty Plant (one of the original Amalie production plants) in Petrolia PA. This float was used in the local Armistice Par
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: RIP buddy. by Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

It's the WORST!!!! I feel for ya man! It's amazing how much they end up meaning to us and how they become a part of us. Take good care.
Jump to new posts Re: Quart cans for sale by KZ1000 @ Yesterday at 04:33 PM

Rotunda SOLD. Offers taken.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Porcelain mold? by Bob Richards @ Yesterday at 04:30 PM

Wes, the Salyut Space Station had mold growing on the walls in Space... The spores will attach themselves to anything and everything and start to grow....
Jump to new posts Re: 24" x 17" Ford Oval Original Style Sign Bracket by canadianoilguy @ Yesterday at 04:20 PM

PM sent
Jump to new posts Re: sizes of Tokheim 39 bases? by tbert1 @ Yesterday at 04:00 PM

I have a base for a tall 39. But I believe it is cast aluminum. If you are interested let me know. Mike
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1945 pepsi cola calendar by sellersrodshop @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

$45 shipped
Jump to new posts Re: Polarine 3 lb cup grease tin by sellersrodshop @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

$50 shipped
Jump to new posts Re: texaco tire repair kit by sellersrodshop @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

$30 shipped
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Fry 117 Visible (Shell) value sought by G Jones @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

I do not know the answer to either of those questions (pump is not mine...it is part of an estate). I believe the cylinder is glass, globe looks original based on its wear, but I cannot be sure.
Jump to new posts Re: Revere Fluted Pole With Green Light Dome by r-man @ Yesterday at 02:47 PM

Bump...
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: Another "Rip Off Artist" from India by redindianguy @ Yesterday at 01:35 PM

Yep more and more of it
Jump to new posts Re: Sav'n Sam Pump plate by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 12:42 PM

SOLD!
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Petroliana Museum Dover, OH UPDATE by eshaver @ Yesterday at 12:40 PM

Great Show, thanks for sharing it with us today !
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: southwest 40 door by shawn @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

still looking
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED: Banjo Pole for Large Texaco Sign by advertologist @ Yesterday at 12:02 PM

... http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=605684
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 16 Gallon Pennzoil Oil Drum by Loyd Pierce @ Yesterday at 11:34 AM

You could always buy one from oil company warehouse and change your oil till empty. That is the way we bought our gear oil back in the day when we had race cars with quick changes.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: NEW MEMBER -INTROUCTION AND QUESTIONS by Loyd Pierce @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

Welcome sounds like you have been here a while just maybe not a member. Can't help with your questions and wants. Post in general,or want to buy and more members may see and maybe will be able to help.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: 17th Annual Metro Petro Show 3/29/15 New Location by Fueluser @ Yesterday at 11:13 AM

Don is right. Among the oil bottles I am bringing is a rack (hold 8 bottles) of 6 Havoline bottles for sale but I would just as well trade them for Sunoco bottles. For a collector trading is just as fun as selling. John
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett early kerosene/oil pump by canadianoilguy @ Yesterday at 11:01 AM

great price! I like the original decal!
Jump to new posts Re: Should I Risk It? by BryceG @ Yesterday at 10:57 AM

i'm still undecided... there is no hope of removing the label cleanly, i can tell that for sure. but other than that I havent looked at it real close. I've left it the way it is for around 2 years now, so I'll probably eventually forget about it an
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 36B top by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 10:24 AM

Top is sold!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved