Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: RARE Vintage "I'm From Dixie" License Plate Topper by Fasturn402 @ Today at 04:35 PM

Regardless, one on Ebay sold for more. Maybe price is fair.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Misc quarts and 1 pound cans by pumpingethyl @ Today at 03:56 PM

Pleezing is SOLD
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts RAPIDAYTON VISIBLE 400 or 450 by Speedracer @ Today at 03:42 PM

Hello all, I have a local who may sell me this Rapidayton 300, 350, 400 or 450 (I'm not sure what the difference is - I believe one is positive stop and one is eye measuring). Anyway, This pump is sort of hard to find comparables for price. I was
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1936 Coca-Cola fountain service sign by Curtisstewart @ Today at 03:33 PM

Sold. Thanks old gas
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 39 on Craigslist by chevyll @ Today at 02:44 PM

sold
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Hayes AX-600C by henlovestoys @ Today at 02:13 PM

Originally Posted By MATT ALVAREZLooks great. A pump with bad or missing faces does not look good. X2 Thanks for sharing!
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Mobil gas pump and other stuff on ebay now by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 02:06 PM

Have some stuff on ebay if anyone is interested. One of the auctions is 331953693420.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: American Visible Gas Pump Lighting by BrianH @ Today at 01:42 PM

OK Paul...I just misunderstood what you meant by ambient. No problem. BrianH
Jump to new posts Re: Liability??? by Alex @ Today at 01:27 PM

If you are not doing restorations for sale, just as a hobby and you eventually end up with 20-30 restored pumps. Then you die and your heirs sell off the pumps. Or you just get tired of them and decide to have a big garage sale. Liability? As far
Petroliana News
MUCH of the same stuff that was posted back at the April Brimfield show. Prices must be high
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted metro globe by Awd @ Today at 10:21 AM

^Thank you for the offer but I bought a globe last night
Jump to new posts Company Uniforms by Nicole @ Today at 08:31 AM

You're not going to think this is a Petro video, but if you want to skip the art bits, go to 1:57, 2:45 (1st shot of Peggy), 3:50, 5:35, 6:25. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaCLdbpHwag The artist is James Gurney, most well known for his Dinotopia
Jump to new posts Re: 16.5" Body for sale . . . . #2 by T-way @ Today at 08:20 AM

SOLD!
Jump to new posts Re: 16.5" Body for sale . . . . by T-way @ Today at 08:19 AM

SOLD!
Jump to new posts Re: Cans For Sale by vwbusjukie @ Today at 08:09 AM

esso is pending, but is empty
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Revere Spotlights and Stems by ABCTrip @ Today at 07:39 AM

Still looking for a couple of these if anyone has any.
Jump to new posts eco air meters by ROCCO2 @ Today at 07:36 AM

four eco's for sale left to right in primer new chrome 1300.00 all original paint 1200.00,cracked harp 775.00,primered rear cover 875.00 more pics available thanks rock
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Aug 22nd-28th 2016 by VEEDOL_AL1 @ Today at 07:09 AM

Hey Anthony,what a awesome find you got!!! that is very cool indeed.Alan
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Clapperton Red Indian & Petro Auction - August 20 by redindianguy @ Today at 06:43 AM

right on Bill . Hoping its going to be a great trip.
Jump to new posts Re: Decipher this?? by junior25 @ Today at 06:31 AM

Only Canadian sign producer close to this that I know of is St. Thomas Metal Signs. STMS. Hopefully somebody on here could shed some light on what STSP stands for.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted...TEXACO letters, stars, exterior trim by poleman @ Today at 06:23 AM

I have some porcelain panels,stars,and washing and lubrication letters and the porcelain panels they go on.These came off of a Texaco Station in Johnson City, you can call me at 423-741-8713 Ralph there is a thread on here with pictures when we were
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Sunoco oil bottles by Adam2130 @ Today at 04:35 AM

Ttt
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Pump Salt & Pepper Decals by Jack Sim @ Today at 01:46 AM

I really don't understand the mentality of some collectors who feel it is OK to replace the decals on S&P shakers, but God forbid any of us purchases a sign made in India. We are always talking about the next person who purchases anything, so ho
Jump to new posts Re: Green Texaco Letters for Sale by Sam B @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Do you have any of these letters left? Thanks
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Seeking gas nozzle for Clear vision pump by cak @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

thanks Craig
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved