Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Gulf Barrel Pump by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

Price Drop 85.00 shipped. Thanks Dino
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: RailRoad Crossing Sign by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

Price Drop 100.00 shipped. Thanks Dino
Jump to new posts Re: Coca Cola MINT sign from 1942 by texacokie @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

That is one of the best I have ever seen!
Jump to new posts WAYNE 100-A LITERATURE PACKAGE by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

Three pieces or original Wayne 100-A literature: A six page color brochure that was used to sell the 100-A. An original ad also used to sell the 100-A Original Repair Parts Manual showing every part of the 100-A. This manual was in the box
Jump to new posts Re: Early "GASOLINE" globe by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 06:18 PM

Globe is sold. Thank you to all that inquired!
Jump to new posts Kayo 2 Gallon Oil Can by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 06:04 PM

Hello, Kayo 2 Gallon Oil Can. Has surface rust still displays well. Nice graphics. Price 45.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. PM with questions. payment by paypal or money order. Thanks for looking. Dino
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Great Old Pics by rustynuts @ Yesterday at 05:27 PM

General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Any history on this Warrior Sign with Indian??? by tomzcollectiblez @ Yesterday at 05:19 PM

Wow! You guys are great! Yes it is wood I know paul and have been to his auctions before! I will call him monday. Is your sign exactly like mine? Did they have cans or globes??? Thanks again!
Jump to new posts Re: Quart Antifreeze Cans by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 05:01 PM

Fisk can sold. Total still available. Thanks Oldgas
Jump to new posts Re: Gulf Cans Ect. by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

Gulf Ease can sold. All others still available. Thanks oldgas
Jump to new posts Re: Misc Cans by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 04:42 PM

Valvoline cans Sold. RSA outboard still available. Thanks Oldgas
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: TRIUMPH THERMOMETER value? rariety? by really @ Yesterday at 04:38 PM

I'm with Loyd......I''d take the higher offer. lol.
Jump to new posts ECO 90 SERIES FRONT COVER AND FRAME by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 04:35 PM

Both used, but in very nice condition. Front cover has been sandblasted. It has surface rust that will easily sand off, making it ready for painting or powdercoating. Frame is also in nice condition needing only to be sandblasted. $350.00 for t
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wayne 519 parts by src @ Yesterday at 04:17 PM

I am looking for positive stop mech and service doors large and small . Any help would be cool. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Tok Nozzle by Tbirdgas @ Yesterday at 04:02 PM

BlacK Friday Special Roller Nozzle $650.00
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member from Manitoba Canada by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 03:49 PM

Welcome to Oldgas.com from a former Manitoban!
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Visible pump by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 03:47 PM

Welcome to Oldgas.com!
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Member from Music City USA {Nashville} by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 03:44 PM

Welcome to Oldgas.com!
Jump to new posts Re: Pure Oil fuel delivery truck decals by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

150 shipped?
Jump to new posts 1960's McCULLOCH Two Cycle Motor Oil 8 oz can by cancollector @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

Full can of McCULLOCH Two Cycle Motor Oil from the 1960's. 8 oz can that measures approximately 3 1/4" inches in height, 2 3/4" inches in diameter. Sides, front & back of can are all scratched up. Still displays well. $20.00 shipped.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB UNION OIL AND UNION 76 by shaun @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Looking for union 76 signs, oil can racks and early union oil company signs and can/bottle products....
Jump to new posts Re: ORANGE CRUSH CLOCK by gaspumpfrank @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

More pictures of Orange Crush Pam Clock.
Jump to new posts Union 76 Tire And Lubricants Catalog. by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 02:40 PM

Here is a very nice Union 76 Tire and Lubricants Catalog. The catalog has nice pictures of cars trucks, oil cans, tires, belts, hoses, batteries, ect. There are 47 pages no rips. Price 20.00 shipped. PM with questions. shipped to the lower 48 state
Jump to new posts Peerless Oil Dispencer Bottle by VEEDOL_AL1 @ Yesterday at 02:08 PM

original Peerless Oil Dispencer Co.. top is plain no writing,in really good shape no major issues other than a little cleaning in side of bottle. asking $65.00 plus shipping cash-ck-mo-NO PAYPAL. THANKS Alan
Jump to new posts Re: Eco 97 Wall Mount Air Meter by Perdue31 @ Yesterday at 01:58 PM

Thanks guys. Try to price my items as reasonable as I can for members of this site
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved