Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: wanted gallon markers by Jack Sim @ Today at 03:52 PM

Yes, in the meantime send me you email address. I'm not set up for PMs. Send it to: jhsim@petrocollect.com Jack
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Gulf Stainless Steel Pump Top by LOWright @ Today at 03:50 PM

Sold! Thanks!
General Petroliana Discussion
The 102 is shown on page 116 of my Gas Pump ID book. Additional information can be found on this page of my website: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/cv%20102.htm Jack Sim
Jump to new posts Re: tripple-head lubster by SWABBY @ Today at 03:16 PM

Local guy backed out of the deal...Back up for sale...
Jump to new posts Lot of Handy Oilers by Sinclair Dino @ Today at 02:42 PM

Hello, Here is a lot of 6 Handy Oilers. Have some scratches Price 50.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. PM with questions. Payment by paypal ( Buyer pays the fees) or Money order. Thanks for looking. Dino
Jump to new posts Re: Pair Of Mobilgas Pump Plates by mcguffeyd1 @ Today at 02:19 PM

Mobil shield is sold. The keyhole is still available. $275 shipped Thanks Dan
Jump to new posts G&b visible pump by katfsh @ Today at 01:56 PM

G&b visible pump with an older restoration done in Sunoco. Appears to be the original blue tinted cylinder on it. It comes with a reproduction globe, but it's missing the nozzle and hose. Globe lights up and the pump displays well. We are not in
Jump to new posts Roller Nozzle by Tbirdgas @ Today at 01:40 PM

$700.00 Shipped payment by MO unless we done business before
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Safeway sign on ebay by signgod2112 @ Today at 01:17 PM

Seriously? 301698468541
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Sunset Deluxe Motor Oil Qt Can by Oldgas @ Today at 01:02 PM

Vintage Sunset Quart Oil Can Super Rare and in Beautiful Condition! eBay # 321814396905 Please copy either the title or the number and paste into the eBay search box at the top or bottom of this page. Thanks! (Not my can)
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage printing press by gulfiend! @ Today at 01:00 PM

PM sent
Jump to new posts Instant Champlin Quart Can Collection by Benjamin @ Today at 12:55 PM

Instant Champlin Quart Can Collection! A few are full. Can send more pics if interested. $300 shipped for whole group. Selling as a whole lot or will just keep them. Buyer Pays PayPal fees.
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting, smaller OPW Visi-Gauge? by Jolly-John @ Today at 12:24 PM

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply, Jack. John
Jump to new posts Re: New 15.0" Lens from T-way's by advertologist @ Today at 12:08 PM

colorful ...
Jump to new posts Instant Sinclair Globe Collection by tbuckles @ Today at 11:57 AM

I am wanting to sell all in one shot. I am not interested in selling by the piece at this time. The Farm Products globe is a single lens with an original decal that came from Jackie Knotts collection. The Dino Power X is also a single. All others a
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts South Carolina to Iowa Gas by shaunhiggins @ Today at 11:52 AM

Looking for anyone who can pick up a metal sign with old neon in Manning S. Carolina and deliver to Iowa gas for $$ Thanks! shaunhiggins@comcast.net
Jump to new posts 1940's Shell licence plate topper by maxy426 @ Today at 11:11 AM

Heavy pressed metal, good colors with lots of patina. $ 35. including shipping
Jump to new posts Re: Lots of Quarts and small cans by mcguffeyd1 @ Today at 10:48 AM

Shell 5 quart no top. $115 shipped
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Motor Oil 30" Porcelain Sign by BryceG @ Today at 10:46 AM

still available. Price is in USD
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: DX globe lens by UpnorthNeil @ Today at 10:19 AM

Sent a PM.
Jump to new posts Re: restore/referbish or keep original... by nochevys @ Today at 10:01 AM

I'm going with these from GPH: http://www.gaspumpheaven.com/shop/product.php?productid=16529&cat=332&page=1 Not even sure if they will work yet. Having a heck of a time getting the light manifold apart due to rust...
Petroliana Sign Image Gallery EZ Pics Upload
Jump to new posts Rocket motor oil by Bjorn @ Today at 09:01 AM

got today my 2 gallon rocket motor oil can
Jump to new posts Re: Magazine ads by 60wayne @ Today at 08:52 AM

more
Jump to new posts Re: GOT ROOSTERS? by 60wayne @ Today at 08:40 AM

The rooster next door died. I miss the wake up calls. This is a cut out I have from a larger sigh.
Jump to new posts Pure Oil Company radio at Iowa Gas by mapper @ Today at 08:15 AM

Working Pure Oil radio. There are several models of these; I think this is an earlier wood one, as opposed to the bakelite ones you see. Radio is in very good condition, with one split on the left side as shown in photo. $125 delivered to Iowa Gas.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Copyright © 2015 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved