Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Speedene Sign by canadianoilguy @ Today at 04:52 PM

32" wide, 24" tall
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Be Careful When meeting a Stranger w/cash by Cold Pizza @ Today at 04:25 PM

Sadly 2 unidentified bodies and the SUV the couple was driving have been found today. Positive ID has yet to happen,but it sure looks like it could be them. Sympathies for their remaining family..
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - JAN 19th - 25th, 2015 by hotroddeuce @ Today at 04:18 PM

For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts wards 2 gallon by hotroddeuce @ Today at 04:07 PM

nice shape wards 2 gallon, some scratches 38.00 shipped in the 48 only, personal check or money order, I can ship on Saturdays only so may be some delay in shipping depending when payment is received.
Jump to new posts Re: Old Porcelain Barnsdall Gas Station Sign by 57CameoGuy @ Today at 03:45 PM

I had a top and finally found a bottom about a year ago. Then it would not fit where I wanted it to hang so I let it go. BTW, there are 2 side pieces as well.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB....Dill Valve Tins by pumpingethyl @ Today at 03:43 PM

I'm looking to buy some of these early BROWN dill tins to fill a display. Must be the version shown and in good to excellent condtion....Empty tins are fine....Willing to buy one or many...Please PM or email me pics of what you have...Thanks in advan
Jump to new posts texaco fire chief 12x18 pump sign by hotroddeuce @ Today at 03:33 PM

12x18 someone repaired some chips I removed the paint so you can see where chips were, when they filled chips and sanded they scratched the sign about 1 1/2 up on bottom and around a few of the mounting holes, not real noticeable hanging up but they
Welcome New Members
welcome to oldgas---- great site
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Member Western PA by danlap99 @ Today at 03:30 PM

awesome car !!!! welcome to oldgas ---great site
Jump to new posts Re: 1953 Sunoco AtoZ lube chart by It's for sale @ Today at 02:49 PM

sold thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco TBA charts & misc by It's for sale @ Today at 02:48 PM

ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD- Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Lubrication guides 1939-61 by It's for sale @ Today at 02:47 PM

ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD- Thanks
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: glasspat52 on ebay by huskybob @ Today at 02:42 PM

Here's a completed auction where they actually admit to artificially distressing the signs. SEABOARD AIR LINE RAILROAD 8 7/8" PORCELAIN SIGN. SIGN HAS BEEN DISTRESSED AND GIVEN A GREAT REAL PATINA OVER A TEDIOUS 6 MONTH LONG PROCESS. SIGN IS
Jump to new posts What's the value of these Battery Cable displays? by SeinfeldKramer @ Today at 01:57 PM

What do you guys think the value of these battery cable display racks is? I could not find either of them. The BF Goodrich is almost mint.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett 76 Bezel by Lappin864 @ Today at 01:35 PM

haha i know tell me about it Craig! That's the last major piece I need for the pump
Jump to new posts Re: DB gave me the answer to my question. by Cold Pizza @ Today at 01:20 PM

DB lives on.
Jump to new posts Pair of station pricers by JUNK KING @ Today at 01:16 PM

Pair of flip number pricer $150.00 for pair plus ride or you come get em.
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 871 on Ebay by gulfiend! @ Today at 12:20 PM

...the pumps are similar, and sometimes these pumps were cobbled together - but I'm guessing the seller just didn't do their homework...
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: More practice... by shawn @ Today at 12:19 PM

wow !! love your garage set up very well thought out
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Turlock, CA swap meet by strnge @ Today at 12:18 PM

Here is a photo of my buys...
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts Re: anyone in close to Chappells South carolina by danlap99 @ Today at 12:10 PM

pm sent
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see your oil display racks by Johnay @ Today at 12:04 PM

Wes those are some nice racks. Really like the Marvelube one. Do you still have all these or just ones you've had over the years? Be nice to see your collection sometime.
Jump to new posts Re: new show case set up. by shawn @ Today at 11:59 AM

beautiful display !!!! I need to find some of those old green Texaco cans, they are some of my favourite. keep getting beat out on ebay when they come up
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 70 Value by Ryan Underthun @ Today at 11:48 AM

Stick around here, this sight has a bunch of good folks.
Jump to new posts Re: Great Old Pics by advertologist @ Today at 11:34 AM

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved