Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Richfield Sign by 2 Gallon Luke @ Today at 05:42 AM

I believe that is one of Richfield's first curb signs.
Went to look at a pump yesterday, got this sign too. 24" dbl sided. New one to me, have you seen it, have it, any info? Thx
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Auction Coinciding w/INDY AD SHOW by BryceG @ Today at 01:31 AM

thanks!... probably the most thorough answer I have ever received when asking that question, its much appreciated
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Veeder Root Question...Help Please by huskybob @ Today at 01:31 AM

These are from a Tokheim 36, so not sure if they are exactly the same as your 39. Dick Bennett was making some decals like these.... here is a link to another thread. http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=183510
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Maggie Valley NC show by ctownson @ Today at 12:58 AM

Anyone been/going to the Southeastern Gas & Petroleum Expo in Maggie Valley NC this weekend, September 26 & 27th? Show is within fairly easy driving distance for me and wondered if it is worth the drive?
Jump to new posts Re: Please give us some info on this Chevron sign? by huskybob @ Today at 12:55 AM

I've have an ATLAS ACCESORIES strip sign with the maroon background and cream and green lettering, but no picture. Here is a local proprietor sign and original pump that I'm guessing would have fit the same time frame as the signs.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Restored Embossed Coca-Cola Sign by henlovestoys @ Today at 12:53 AM

Thanks for the kind words, Paul! I was indeed a great pleasure seeing you at Fred's. Hang on to that "Arden" sign, my friend! It is a KILLER sign! Glad you got home safe'n sound. Man, that is long drive from WA to Northern CA. Hen
Jump to new posts Re: Help with Pure Sign and Pole by ctownson @ Today at 12:42 AM

Correct Shorty, the head of the bolts are 15/16". Thanks for the great suggestions.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: West Coast Gas Bash & Swap Meet by Tbirdgas @ Today at 12:27 AM

Big Thanks to Tom and Fred, Great Show this Year!!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: PICTURES / West Coast Gas Bash by puregas @ Today at 12:25 AM

Thanks Dennis. That I will! Pat
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: MOHAWK smalls groups by Man-Cave-Shoppe @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

1 group sold pending payment. 2 groups left!
Jump to new posts Re: Matt's got me hooked on Rustorations by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

Looks great!
Jump to new posts Re: Mechanical Pencils by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Price drop...$15 each....2 for $25.....5 for $50....OR I can make you a great deal on ALL of them....
Jump to new posts Re: Barn fresh Ford Parts Neon by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Awesome piece...
Jump to new posts Re: 20s/30s Mobiloil Gargoyle 28" Lollipop w/ Base by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

Good looking lollipop!
Jump to new posts Re: TEXACO FIRE CHIEF PPP 3-40 with Original FC Helmet by Man-Cave-Shoppe @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

$250 for the PPP alone and $275 with the Helmet, carefully boxed, insured and shipped to you in the lower 48! ALSO/OR I also have the Sky Chief Su-preme PPP available that is about a 9. http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Mai
Jump to new posts Re: Duplex Outboard Quart cans with Fisherman by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

SOLD...Thanks oldgas!
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: Revere Fluted Pole Lower Access Cover by oldnfuelish @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

Ditto
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: HEADING TO HERSHEY IN 2014? by shawn @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

great thanks very much
Jump to new posts Re: Johnson's Prepared Wax 1.5 oz tin by bagged1961 @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Sold
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Morton Salts Sign by jwood7 @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

This is an aluminum sign. The size is 7"x24". Price is 70$ shipped
Jump to new posts Re: Nourse Motor Oil 1 qt Can with Viking by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

SOLD...thanks oldgas!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Pacific 66 by Tracy Tuohey @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

Looking for a pacific 66 sign,must be in nice shape
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tok 39 tall ad glass - Fire Chief by Leverhead @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

Thanks Tom. Appreciate the feedback. Steve.
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 60 by LC 336 @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

bump
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved