Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: I am speechless by Catauladave @ Yesterday at 07:28 PM

I would guess Arkansas or New York. lol Dave
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: petro places in Las Vegas? by Vernski @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

Thanks for the tips. With the work schedule I was only able to hit two places, had to miss Rick's for this trip. Modern Mantiques has a bunch of stuff; oil things, advertising, military, gambling and Jeff Young the owner is a great guy. I introduce
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Canadian Northstar and White Rose Signs by Southtx @ Yesterday at 06:40 PM

48" I pm'd about
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: National a62 a360 by Southtx @ Yesterday at 06:29 PM

Just got a pic of this bracket up now that I'm a image resizing master let me know if you need another look. ...also looking for a good condition lime green A62 in flying a the more original the better Thx!!
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Real or Fake? Evinrude sign by carolinaskies @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

Modern repop. They turn up all the time. Yellow and blue are too bright.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Very rare stained glass window, value help by carolinaskies @ Yesterday at 06:14 PM

Very intricate and great use of color. With provenance it helps the value though from what I can see Tommys was established 1947. Serious California glass collectors would bid that beyond what a retail antique shop/decorator shop would have it pri
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Deep Rock Globe on Capco by johninlongview @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

sold
Jump to new posts Re: Dream Car? by cancollector @ Yesterday at 05:35 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Early Mobil Pegasus sign by JW32 @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

I do not know
Jump to new posts Re: Mack Trucks 6' and Carter Gas 6' - IG Delivery by krupp13 @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

No longer for sale.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Marlene oil tin by Gasman84470 @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

Marlene oil was distributed by Marshall Wells Hardware. Tho can looks to be late 60s by its font and graphics and the fact it is wholly imperial measure, there is no metric measure equivalent. It would be worth 25-50 Cdn. Here is a much older Marlene
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco Truck Sign by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 03:27 PM

Did it end up in a certain Mr Clean's collection ? LOL
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Bowser 565-A by Wallster @ Yesterday at 03:24 PM

Looks great! nice job.
Jump to new posts Re: 10th Anniversary of Chevron's Purchase of Unocal by Young's Union @ Yesterday at 02:47 PM

PM sent
Jump to new posts Re: Light fixture on Wayne 79 by gatorgaspumps @ Yesterday at 02:37 PM

Take it outside and heat it up with a torch. It will drip out. The fumes are toxic. Richard
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: zerolene sign by eric grinder @ Yesterday at 01:16 PM

They must be laughing all the way to the bank every day..."Stupid Americans!"
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB 15" Mobil gas globe lens by dane421 @ Yesterday at 01:02 PM

Looking for 15" Mobil gas lens for metal globe body Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Old porclian Gas Station sign SHELL by advertologist @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

... ebay # 201415861387
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Gas pump ? by Seanmel @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

we found this treasure out on the farm as well.
Jump to new posts Re: Ace High lenses for Gill Body by tallman @ Yesterday at 11:11 AM

PM sent.
Jump to new posts Re: Misc damaged parts by tbuckles @ Yesterday at 10:35 AM

Ryan, I will take the small section of the Wayne 70 sight glass manifold. Tom.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1950`s PIE Toy Truck by cormy @ Yesterday at 10:31 AM

Looks tiny, how big is it?
Jump to new posts Re: Associated Cycol and Chevron Porcelain Signs by petropumps @ Yesterday at 09:25 AM

Sold pending payment.
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Robert Liter by bustermonty @ Yesterday at 08:58 AM

Phil and Robert's family I'm very sorry for your loss. Robert was a good man in this hobby and I will always remember his kindness and willingness to help me and others out. I got stung in a sale of a repop auction item many years ago that Robert wit
Jump to new posts Top Flite Quart Can by Rmac'n'Iowa @ Yesterday at 08:26 AM

Very cool Top Flite Quart Can, drained from bottom $185 shipped
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Copyright © 2015 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved