Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Tins and Standard Oil can by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

I'll take the grease can.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Hung Eagle by vmc44 @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

Here is my Banner sign... notice Banner is on top!
Jump to new posts Re: Indian Pump Plates by vmc44 @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

Thanks Randy... I edited my original post and are all 8" x 12" Also this is all she has!
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts Re: FYI...Shipping large items by poleman @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

GREAT INFO THANKS
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Obscure Cal. Chevron Qt. can by Ragnova @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

I got this from a gentleman who bought a Hancock station in the late 50`s. Soon after purchasing the station he rebranded it Chevron. I`m assuming this may have been a generic brand he sold ? I`ve never seen another. No lid, crimp seam, scratches as
Jump to new posts Re: North Star Lumber Graphic House Tin Sign by Lastgas15 @ Yesterday at 08:10 PM

Kim, I'll take it. Bob
Jump to new posts Re: Quart cans for sale! by Gas globe guy @ Yesterday at 08:03 PM

I replied to your Message just now. Sent the cans yesterday. Along with several other packages.
Jump to new posts Re: 13 cans papers able quarts etc for old gas. by bagged1961 @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

Sold!
Jump to new posts Re: Lot of 6 cans: Mobil, Casite, Texaco, Shell, etc by bagged1961 @ Yesterday at 07:23 PM

Sold in 32 can lot
Jump to new posts Re: Pyroil Additive Cans with Piston Graphics by bagged1961 @ Yesterday at 07:23 PM

Sold in 32 can lot
Jump to new posts Re: Mobiloil Special Quart Cans w/ Pegasus by bagged1961 @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

Sold in the 32 can lot
Jump to new posts Re: BUCKEYE NOZZLE FOR VISIBLE PUMP by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 07:20 PM

John, I don't do PMs, please send me your email address. jhsim@petrocollect.com Jack Sim
Jump to new posts Re: Lot of 32 cans for sale by hri_2008 @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

What did I miss? Pictures are gone, oh well.
Jump to new posts Re: RCA lighted sign by Markymark63 @ Yesterday at 06:56 PM

Is it dated?
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: harley davidson rocker can by advertologist @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Rsljr1check this ebay #161494418995 picture of above ebay item...
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NON-PETRO "BUYS OF THE MONTH!" - NOVEMBER 2014 by MrBelvedere2 @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

Picked up this great edelweiss beer sign recently I'm told it's 1930's early 1940's?
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Lincoln Mechanics Bench by MrBelvedere2 @ Yesterday at 05:25 PM

that's an awesome workbench. I would love to have one like that someday!
Jump to new posts Re: 30" Wrought Iron Sign Hanging Bracket….Oil Drops.. by advertologist @ Yesterday at 05:11 PM

wish I had something that needed a bracket!..
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Twin canadian Bowser visible by advertologist @ Yesterday at 05:09 PM

love that double...
Jump to new posts Re: 42in Texaco Sign. single sided by Perdue31 @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

SOLD
Jump to new posts Re: SUNOCO 1956 P&M ORILLIA DSP SIGN by Xman4444 @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

That's a beauty. Great sign!
Jump to new posts Re: COTM - What do you think? by Keystone Gas Man @ Yesterday at 04:39 PM

John, your one of the good ones on here And yes without some of the older members ..DB etc. It does feel different. Take care,Brian
Jump to new posts Re: Union certified motor oil and gasoline sign by Carolinatraveler @ Yesterday at 04:38 PM

This sign is from the operation that was the predecessor to Farmland Industries of Kansas City, known to most of us as the "double circle" Co-Op. It has nothing to do with Union Oil of California, but the term rather refers to "farmers
Jump to new posts Re: PURE DUMB LUCK !! by johninlongview @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

That is a great story and definitely a happy ending!! Thanks for sharing.
Jump to new posts Re: Selection of Quart Cans For Sale - More Added by Brian Matthews @ Yesterday at 02:39 PM

Received cans. Thanks Nathan
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Copyright © 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved