Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Question on a Bennett DMB 150 clock face pump by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 09:52 PM

According to my original Bennett DM-150 literature the pump is "Height overall, with 16" globe is 7' 9"." http://petrolianacollectibles.com/bennett%20150.htm Jack Sim
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Wayne 615 Visible Gas Pump For Sale by NationsAttic @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Just plucked this Wayne off the farm. Was located in Hill City, KS originally and then taken to a farm nearby. Farmer told me it was a Standard brand pump and painted red. Some of the old red paint can be seen under the battleship gray paint the farm
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: is this sign a reproduction made to look old? by Smoketree @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

Hi-Octane is right. Whiting Bros. never used pump plates, and their decals looked nothing at all like the sign in your photo. Take a look at this old thread: www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=564055
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim Double Oil Cart FOR SALE by Rabbitman @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

Here's mine, so what is it?.....It has the tall cylinders with the bottle tray and return tubes. It also has GRCO on the pumps with Tokheim brass id labels.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: G and B pump still where it belongs by KZ1000 @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

In hindsight I am glad that I was not able to buy that pump when I tried over 15-20 years ago.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Maryland casualty co by advertologist @ Yesterday at 05:51 PM

Robert, from what I can see the Gulf looks orig. signs cleaned up nice.. ...
Jump to new posts Re: COTM- The Colorado Brands! by Valdezee @ Yesterday at 05:38 PM

Speedway 1 and 5 pound cans ......
Jump to new posts Pricing Numbers by ironheadtom @ Yesterday at 05:36 PM

As some of you know, I've been helping a friend clean out the contents of a gas station. I found these in the box in the first picture. They are 12 3/4 x 15 . Second pic shows after a little soap and water . $150 for all plus shipping to the lower 4
Jump to new posts Texaco Maps by ironheadtom @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

$1 each . $20 minimum . plus shipping to the lower 48. White ones are 1969 and blue ones are 1970. Thanks , Tom
Jump to new posts Re: Company of the month "Sinclair" by Wes Maxwell @ Yesterday at 05:05 PM

A few more 24 inchers. The HC Gasoline matches the one globe they sold a couple auctions back.
Jump to new posts Re: Lets see your original 'patina' survivor pumps! by Toys4Fun @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

Couple more!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts quart oil can rack by ROCCO2 @ Yesterday at 03:53 PM

picked up this red quart oil can rack and it seems like it's missing something,it locks ok but i think it needs a handle,anyone have a picture of one? thanks rock
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Old Spray Paint Cans and Related Items by bppierce @ Yesterday at 03:32 PM

Pretty rude
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: porcelain coca cola lollipop sign by Pumpboy94 @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

Any offers will be considered.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: G&B 176 by PlainBroke @ Yesterday at 02:53 PM

Still looking for a good 176 - can pick up at Columbus or IG. Please PM if you have one to sell or know of someone who does. Thanks!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts gilbarco 106 base wanted by G & B T-179 @ Yesterday at 02:22 PM

looking for a Gilbarco 106 base, I think several Gilbarco clock face models are the same. willing to ship to NY. Please send a pm
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved