Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas by Done4 @ Yesterday at 07:31 PM

That's Curley who loves being back there and check everything out.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: 15" Indian Gasoline Lense, Original, Rare by LoveOldThings @ Yesterday at 06:50 PM

Thanks!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Signal gasoline sign 16x12 ssp by wayno48 @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM

I'm still looking for help as to use of this sign in the Signal Oil Co.
Jump to new posts Phillips 66 Unique Lense by coltex @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

Here is an unusual Phillips Unique Lense. 13 1/2 for a glass body. The lense is in excellent condition. Beautiful Colors with green and 2 shades of orange. Guaranteed original. $400 plus s/h/i. Thank you and Merry Christmas.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Auto Lite Sign/Display by DaysPast @ Yesterday at 04:09 PM

Looking for honest value opinions on this Auto Lite sign/display. Sign is on what I would characterize as a small "point of sale" stand. I've had it for quite a while and haven't ever seen another one. Sign is painted metal, not porcelain.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Dec 4th - 10th 2017 by BrianH @ Yesterday at 04:00 PM

Steve, For Butch, those are actually borderline low-condition! BrianH
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: 42inch Red Crown Double Sided by Speedracer @ Yesterday at 03:45 PM

In that condition, I think Bryce is right on. And just an FYI, those tan spots look like paint and will come right off with paint remover.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Kwik-Lite" headlight counter display , two lights by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

SOLD , thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Polarine 1/2 Gal Oil can by Gas Junkie @ Yesterday at 02:57 PM

REDUCED $80.00 PLUS SHIPPING
Jump to new posts Re: Rare French Texaco 1/2 Gal by Gas Junkie @ Yesterday at 02:54 PM

SOLD , Thanks Oldgas
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Restoring an old gas station by 57-Chevy @ Yesterday at 02:39 PM

Here we go, apparently it was a Sinclair station in the 1950’s at least. The local historian I talked to said they would love to find some pictures of when it first opened up and see what was in the round recesses in the gable ends. I’m still wai
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Flying A Porcelain Sign by SignGuy21 @ Yesterday at 02:23 PM

Sorry, I am not picky but to be clear, I was talking about this one. Picture is just for reference and not owned by me.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts FireChief & Mobil Pump Plates by BryceG @ Yesterday at 02:21 PM

Looking for a couple rough original Firechief pump plates and Mobil shield pump plates. Anyone have some to get rid of?
Jump to new posts Re: ### Stocking Stuffers ### by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 01:45 PM

Firestone blotter SOLD 3 Texaco napkins SOLD
Jump to new posts Re: Stocking Stuffers Part 2 by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 01:44 PM

1906 Goodrich blotter SOLD
Jump to new posts Re: Flying A embossed porcelain sign by SignGuy21 @ Yesterday at 01:17 PM

I have been looking for this sign, if anyone has one in this price range, please let me know!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved