Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Newer standard oil branded pump by cggas @ Yesterday at 03:48 PM

North Judson IN, 46366
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Park-O-Meter With Yellow Flag Up by jrratty @ Yesterday at 03:33 PM

I recently purchased a Magee Hale Park-O-Meter. No key, but the door would open & close, so no problem. It worked perfectly, and you could drop in coins, it would whir and click and set the time and slowly tick down until the time was out and the
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Chuck Berry by coopersplace @ Yesterday at 01:46 PM

Too Much Monkey Business: Workin' in the fillin' station, too many tasks Wipe the windows, check the tires, check the oil, dollar gas!
Jump to new posts Re: Fry Handle Parts For Sale by model72 @ Yesterday at 01:08 PM

Here is a photo of the special washer in place.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Globe Gasoline curb sign. by jrewing @ Yesterday at 12:05 PM

More pics.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: BARQ'S ROOT BEER FLANGE SIGN by buzzy56 @ Yesterday at 11:29 AM

SOLD Pending payment .
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 34 parts by cggas @ Yesterday at 10:19 AM

im sure it's the same pump..... funny to see it has made it all the way to Kansas!! Chris
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Buyer's Premiums by Steven C. @ Yesterday at 10:04 AM

"that competition for high-end consignments has resulted in lower commission revenue, an increase in buyer’s premiums was necessary to maintain profit margins and revenue" Copy and pasted this from that article. Basically the auction hou
Jump to new posts Re: Duncan model 60 repair - manual by gasmansgp @ Yesterday at 09:53 AM

Eben, Welcome. Although I do not work on these, there are guys here that do. You will get some help, I am sure? Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim Model 300 ready for restoration!!! by NM1979 @ Yesterday at 09:50 AM

do you have any pictures
Jump to new posts Re: 3 Gas Pump books by Bob Lee by eshaver @ Yesterday at 08:58 AM

Bob , I gave your book < Back to the Future a revue on three groups I own on Face Book . I found the book to be extremely helpful to someone like myself who does these as scale models . I look forward to purchasing the other three books in the com
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Federal Federalite Neon Clock by ROCCO2 @ Yesterday at 07:29 AM

Yes you were there the best
Jump to new posts Re: Unrestored Wayne 70 by Big B1 @ Yesterday at 05:42 AM

Anyone know someone headed to East coast event that could bring with them?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved