Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The "Value Forum" by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By: chadrock00Most of the new comers are too worried about getting burnt on an item that they have NO time to do any research. And by research I mean Google what ever it is they are looking for and if it doesn't pop up on the top t
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: Check this new site,, WOW, buyer beware.. by r49th @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

A web site address fired into the back of a sign pretty well post dates an early thirties original by several decades. Also read as reproduction.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: G & B 80 by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

This pump is sold!! Another great, solid old pump from North Dakota has found a new home! I just hope I don't regret selling it! I'll probably never find another but I just don't have the room like some guys do!
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Think I found an abandoned station while camping. by luminor89 @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

Originally Posted By: gulfiend!Originally Posted By: luminor89What do you guys think? ...I think you should look for the dump - IF you can get permission from the property owners... Exactly what i've been thinking all day there's probably some gol
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Cabinet by Bluefox @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Another pict.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Lincoln paints sign by bowserman @ Yesterday at 08:53 PM

Looking for a Lincln paints sign still if anyone is bringing one to Iowa gas id be a buyer
Jump to new posts Re: gilbarco wall mount air meter by 77859charliey @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

okay time to move this /// throw some offers
Jump to new posts Re: Tok 870 skins by Neil Gerrard @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

please send me some pics, pm sent
Jump to new posts Re: red srown and iso standard porcelain sign by 77859charliey @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

ok guys lets get some offers going /// someone wants these
Jump to new posts Re: Cities Service, Red Crown, Texaco Signs + others by BryceG @ Yesterday at 08:45 PM

pics
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for old curb sign frame/ stand by 57tbirdkid @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

Thanks for the response but looking for the style like in the picture
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts IOWA GAS to College Station, TX area? by Jolly-John @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

Hi, Gang. Is anyone attending IOWA GAS who is from or passes near the College Station, TX area? I might need a reasonably small item transported (for pay) from IG to a fellow in the College Station area. Please let me know. Thanks. John
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - July 14th-20th 2014 by Chevrolet SS @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: hotcidrMy recent find. I've looked for one of these for a long time I had it in my watch list and...... This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available. http://www.ebay.com/itm/390884239752 Well,
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Marine Signs by tbuckles @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

As the old saying goes...size matters...maybe not in this case though...LOL. If the letters were removed from the monstrous can and the transformers mounted remotely then the signs wouldn't seem so huge. Heck you could recoup some bucks just in the
Jump to new posts Re: Ford And Uniroyal Anti Freeze Cans by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

I will do a drop right now at 25.00 each shipped. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Armstrong, Gould, BF Goodrich, Macmillain sign by vintagecar @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

Gould is only sign left that is available. taking reasonable offers.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts 1940s Graco bench trim by jmar2003 @ Yesterday at 08:03 PM

Hi guys, I'm restoring an old Graco service bench that had belonged to my wife's Grandpa and am in need of the two Graco nameplates and the aluminum trim for the outer cabinets. If anyone has and is willing to part them out please let me know. I can
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Gilbarco 96C by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 07:51 PM

BOTH Doors look the SAME, But like HuskyBob said it's Missing ALL SS TRIM [Repop Trim is available, but not doors]. SHAME on seller. It MIGHT have been a Nicely Painted Pump WHEN he bought it, BUT it has been setting Outside for several years Deteri
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Marine signs or cans by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 07:43 PM

ED-- There is a lot I don't have from Cities Service, and I will be stopping to look at some on the way to Iowa Gas! Hopefully I can increase my collection? I just really like the nice stuff and seem to have a pull for the Texaco Marine stuff? I hav
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Frontier or panhandle !! by cig31 @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

Any frontier or panhandle items coming to Iowa? I'm looking for globes, signs and cans. I have a panhandle single lens in the body I might bring for a trade. Please PM Or text 918-284-3381
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Counter Top Display Cabinets by s10truck @ Yesterday at 07:33 PM

pm sent
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: need base for American visible (hexagon,hex ) by SKomatinsky @ Yesterday at 07:14 PM

Ron doesn't have one. I inquired not too long ago, so I rebuilt mine. I have another which can be recast and I will send a PM about it.
Jump to new posts Re: Supertest pp, Pennzoil, and AAA approved signs by Big Block Cat @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

AAA Approved is sold.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Pictures of Maggie Valley Show by philmccauley @ Yesterday at 06:53 PM

Thanks for posting the pictures.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: 5 gallon En-Ar-Co oil can & gas pump nozzle by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 06:46 PM

En-Ar-Co can $350-450 Nozzle $50-75
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

| Check our Book Store for related resources |

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved