Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
For Sale Petroliana with prices
4 minutes ago
Very interested, call or text Jim in Holland, Mi at 616-836-5604
3 312 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
1 hour ago
Nice clean looking shop Jim . That is a good idea with the drywall jack for sure . Lots of work but it will be worth it . Our old shop house was white metal ceiling and osb painted walls , I loved it as it was nice and bright . Had about a foot of blow in cellulose insulation above the metal and it stayed cold in summers and warm in the winters very well.
3 39 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
6 hours ago
I'm also looking for the top piece if someone has extras...:)
8 624 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
7 hours ago
Great haul!
8 370 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
7 hours ago
This is why I love this thread! Look at all this great information! Great job everyone.
30 831 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
7 hours ago
Love the book Jack! I really appreciate it, and it was nice to meet you at Iowa Gas
9 440 Read More
7 hours ago
I wish I would have bought that Hayes at Iowa Gas! great piece!!
3 250 Read More
Welcome New Members
7 hours ago
Welcome to OldGas!
4 20 Read More
Welcome New Members
7 hours ago
Welcome to OldGas!
5 81 Read More
Welcome New Members
7 hours ago
Welcome to OldGas!
4 52 Read More
Welcome New Members
7 hours ago
Welcome to OldGas!
5 51 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
8 hours ago
Thanks Darin, and the repro’s keep coming.
1 48 Read More
8 hours ago
Well dang,i was going to meet you in RENO!!!
3 259 Read More
8 hours ago
Great project car, Travis. Love that you're doing it with your daughter. I've always preferred the '67 to '70 Mustang fastbacks.

You say when you're coming and I'll be there with my Mustang. DQ has a show every first Saturday of the month. There is a show / cruise on Main Street at the old Texaco on Sat, August 25. Meet 5 pm, cruise 6:30 pm.
5 159 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
9 hours ago
Thanks
2 65 Read More
Petroliana News
9 hours ago
Thank you, it has probably been sold by now. Great pictures though, thanks.
10 447 Read More
9 hours ago
So glad he kept after it all these years. There was a lot of disappointment in the past for him and I cant imagine the expense involved? This will be discussed for many years into the future. I only hope I am still alive when this record is broken. Long live land speed records!
5 95 Read More
9 hours ago
The only thing wrong with this globe besides needing new paint is the DAMAGED BASE. As shown in the photos, even with the damage it will sit on its own on a fla7 surface. It will also sit in a base. Low side on this globe in the cd is 1250. My price is 750.00 plus 50.00 to be shipped correctly and insured. Globe is listed on some FB pages, but is not on eBay.
Feel free to ask questions.
0 100 Read More
9 hours ago
Can't believe it is still for sale.
15 885 Read More
10 hours ago
A true work of art.
6 117 Read More
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
I have hauled visibles both ways. The easiest for me was standing the pump up on my trailer. I have actually drilled holes through the 2x6 trailer deck bolting the Pump down with it’s intended bolt holes and proper bolt sizes with washers and nuts on the bottom side. I have hauled them this way 1800 miles with no damage. I always use straps on the body in addition just for peace of mind .

Rob
7 407 Read More
Yesterday at 10:33 PM
Last week I was in Austin Texas and I visited the Lyndon Johnson Ranch in Stonewall, a little over an hour west of Austin. The Ranch includes the mansion where LBJ would work when away from Washington, and the property has some of his old limousines as well as his "Air Force one-half" plane used to shuttle him and diplomats to the ranch. While wandering around the property I found three old gas pumps, clearly not in working order. They appeared to be pumps used for this Presidential automobile fleet, one for diesel and two for "regular" gasoline. I glanced at the pump plate on the Regular gas pump on the left and I am pretty sure it was a Tokheim 39; however the one on the right had "Tokheim 46H" on the manufacturer's plate. Jack Sim's "gas pump bible" shows a different looking commercial pump for the 46H, while this one looked like an ordinary model 39 to me.

Just curious - was this pump labeled as 46H since it was indeed a commercial pump, as opposed to a retail pump?
0 79 Read More
Yesterday at 08:32 PM
A few years back, someone had posted some pics of (2) larger tin embossed Farmers Union signs that were found, i believe NOS, back to back in their original wood frame. I've searched Oldgas and could not find the original posting. Would love to find that picture again. If anyone remembers, or has one for sale, please share a picture or link.

Thanks!
0 57 Read More
Yesterday at 06:18 PM
Thanks for weighing in guys, it was mostly to satisfy my curiosity. I have one other idea, in Canada there is "consumer and corporate affairs" which regulates standards, weights and measures. I can't find any reference but is it possible that the tamper seal says " standards division" the crown could also represent a seal of some sort in reference to the British monarchy. I'm probably going into left field with this theory and I know its a trivial detail but interesting none the less.
3 147 Read More
Yesterday at 05:29 PM
////////////Still available
2 319 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved