Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
For Sale Petroliana with prices
29 minutes ago
Sign is SOLD. Thanks OldGas....my first sale on the forum.
1 297 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
39 minutes ago
On ebay-item no.123206561049
Most Chevron pole thermometers that I have seen are blank on the bottom-this one is not.
If interested bid through "oldgas"
0 8 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
2 hours ago
Morning all. It was cool this morning 72 then the main shower then sun then clouds.
Looks like another on and off again day.
Mother Natures Plan.
Working on some honey-dos. Happy Wife. Happy Life.

Have a Great Day All!
2 22 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
2 hours ago
will do thanks
10 271 Read More
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by K W FRITH
Like Randy said, the new paint and body putty can be removed, but any grinding and porcelain removal that was done to facilitate this process can never be undone!

no body putty, grinding or porcelain removal or clear coat - can be put back with a little lacquer thinner - your not defacing it where the next caretaker can make a decision on the before look or after look- this one not perfect but too the human eye (not camera) looks much better..
I agree with Kevin with altering a sign with body putty, grinding clear coating the sign, it isn't original no more & too me is the same as a repo & cannot be put back..
my 2¢ but may be only worth 1. .. ... cool
5 196 Read More
13 hours ago
HHhhmmmmm? The light blue Skunk looks suspicious? Vinyl wrap?
317 61,979 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
14 hours ago
Still searching for the lower front panel, non hinged side. Any condition appreciated! Thx!!
0 19 Read More
16 hours ago
Gorgeous pumps
2 337 Read More
16 hours ago
Thank you Jack for everything! I’m new here on oldgas but have used both of your previous books before. I will be buying multiple of the new book.

Thanks!
39 1,749 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
17 hours ago
Just working in the cooler temps today, what a relief from this past week. Had two people call me on Gas Cart tires with in Two minutes of each other, what are the chances?? Big time guys are closer to that CTO swap, while the rest of us are just too far away. Good stuff is back there I guess. I will just go back to work.
5 101 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
17 hours ago
How much where you located
3 105 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
18 hours ago
Looking for a cast iron base for a Boyle Dayton - Wayne 83 Visible pump this has 4 post.
0 34 Read More
18 hours ago
bump
1 168 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
18 hours ago
SOLD , Thanks
3 74 Read More
Yesterday at 11:52 PM
Bear Wheel Alignment ( Alinement ) Pole Thermometer

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BEAR-WHEEL-ALIGNMENT-POLE-THERMOMETER/123202550517

Note: Complete links directly to eBay auctions now work to credit Oldgas for the referral.
Thanks, Frank!
JP
1 94 Read More
Yesterday at 09:07 PM
Thanks randy! So of the 3 2hole signs I’ve seen, they all have a date at the bottom, the one I’m considering purchasing doesn’t..... was there a time period where they stopped dating these wolf’s head signs? Is there anyone besides Steve that has a 2hole undated one of these? Or is the OP leaning toward it’s a repo? The sign hanging ring looks spot on for the ones I’ve seen, but no date has me questioning this sign. Thanks again chris
7 296 Read More
Yesterday at 08:56 PM
Be interesting to see if Jerry recognizes either of these jokers....Like Dave mentioned previously, they had to know the signs were in there somehow either via a visit or maybe did some work in there.
Darin
9 438 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 08:54 PM
Still looking, buy or trade
2 170 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Yesterday at 08:47 PM
Too shiny. Need.....more.....rust. 😄Very nice!
14 1,021 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Yesterday at 08:36 PM
Im looking for some old advertising metal coolers that are in bad shape and cheap for a project im working on. Nothing nice that is economically worth restoring. I plan to repurpose them.

Thank You...
0 39 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Yesterday at 08:30 PM
Just thought I’d share a picture of the Southwest 45 pump going back together. Thinking I’ll leave the pump as-is...
0 82 Read More

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved