Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Indy Ad Show? by shaunhiggins @ Today at 05:58 PM

I have been a dealer at the Indy Ad Show for the last 3 years. In that time I have seen the quantity and quality of oil, gas and automotive advertising increase dramatically. The new promoters are very conscientious about maintaining a high quality a
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts DB's Quotes ? by oltoydoc@vintagegas.com @ Today at 05:51 PM

I had mentioned to a friend a while back that at one time I was keeping a list of quotes that DB made that struck me as being funny. He told me that I should post them on oldgas some time. I guess today is as good as any to do that. However, for the
Jump to new posts Re: Bowser 300 Pumpkin head gas pump by Dick Bennett @ Today at 05:51 PM

Don S & Don B, Just think how AWESOME it would be to have a 2nd BOWSER 300 TWIN completed w/ Don Bs HELP! This one was Helped w/ Don S's trade of a Complete Head unit!
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Shell premium decals by Dick Bennett @ Today at 05:43 PM

Yellow Background w/ RED Letters ='60s/70s
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Used Erie Brass Tag "Etched" not painted by oltoydoc@vintagegas.com @ Today at 05:40 PM

I'm not so sure you didn't get those links from me when I made the "Beacon" ID plate? It's not that I can't make one, but I really, REALLY, don't need another project. lol
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Same sign? by indiananationals @ Today at 05:36 PM

Thanks Greg I love the sign its hanging now in my computer room
Jump to new posts Re: Bowser 300 Pumpkin head gas pump by oltoydoc@vintagegas.com @ Today at 05:34 PM

wouldn't be the first time.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: A buddy for my lonely Harbor lubester by advertologist @ Today at 05:32 PM

nicely displayed...
Jump to new posts Re: A buddy for my lonely Harbor lubester by Dave's Garage @ Today at 05:30 PM

Very very nice!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Tok 870 by Dick Bennett @ Today at 05:28 PM

You need to get over it that I wouldn't sell you those Tok 34 parts!! WE'VE never seen eye to eye, why start now? Beside I got a complete 34 after wards & sold the extra parts. Are you still friends w/ Paquaitio?
Jump to new posts Re: A buddy for my lonely Harbor lubester by bustermonty @ Today at 05:25 PM

Not a pump guy but those are beautiful. Wow!!
Jump to new posts Re: A buddy for my lonely Harbor lubester by Gasman84470 @ Today at 05:23 PM

That does look great in your room Don. That is a great pump sitting in a very nicely "decorated" room. I'd certainly give my eye teeth for that stuff.
Jump to new posts Re: 30" Johnson Gasolene Sign value by Bbburke @ Today at 05:21 PM

Dick Bennett all over it. He investigates more thoroughly than F.B.I.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Used Erie Brass Tag "Etched" not painted by Dick Bennett @ Today at 05:19 PM

http://steampunkworkshop.com/electroetch.shtml http://www.instructables.com/id/Etching-brass-plates/ http://mordent.com/etch-howto/
Jump to new posts A buddy for my lonely Harbor lubester by oltoydoc@vintagegas.com @ Today at 05:17 PM

Funny how things work out, but several years ago at Fred's Santa Rosa meet, I saw a great original West Coast Branded Harbor lubester. Well of course I was too late, it had already been sold. I believe that Mike Mikelson had bought it. Sometime later
Jump to new posts Re: integrity by Dick Bennett @ Today at 05:14 PM

ebay seller knew exactly what he was doing by listing on CL & ebay at same time, MAXIM ADVERTISING, seller feedback #3705. Anyone w/ that many transactions is in it for the $$$$$. Ebay opening bid was high than CL Price.
Jump to new posts Re: integrity by 63shelby @ Today at 05:00 PM

Seems the only posts I get in on are one like these, guess It's because I'm no expert "yet" on gas and oil stuff but do try and live my life in such a way that when I die people will at least say "he was a good man" LOL. This guy
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for old Alemite Graco Lincoln Garage Items by Signs&Neons @ Today at 04:59 PM

thanks for replies guys - keep them coming. Appreciate the help! Nice making connections with some new old gassers!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Used Erie Brass Tag "Etched" not painted by oltoydoc@vintagegas.com @ Today at 04:59 PM

I need an Erie brass ID tag 3"x 2-1/2" they are being repro'd and I bought one thinking it was like the original, but when I got it, I found out the new one had the logo/info painted on, not etched like the originals. So, if someone can hel
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Same sign? by bustermonty @ Today at 04:56 PM

Some might not agree but here goes. I just did a trade with Indiananationals. Went and met him in person for the first time. Straight up honest young man in my opinion. We talked about oldgas and how unforgiving, non forgetting, and opinionated some
Jump to new posts Re: Gas station shop by 47reo-travis @ Today at 04:50 PM

That is really nice , the stained floors look amazing . Can't wait to see it loaded with signs and pumps . Nice job you did.
Jump to new posts Re: Gas station shop by souperhigh @ Today at 04:46 PM

Son, it looks awesome !! Now to fill it with signs and pumps and globes and then add on
Jump to new posts Re: Tok 870 by Neil Gerrard @ Today at 04:42 PM

I'll head up this weekend and if you put a a stupidly low price on it I will spare your feelings and not mention it, that's what friends are for : ) Originally Posted By: TbirdgasOriginally Posted By: Neil GerrardPaul, it sure seems with a collection
Jump to new posts Re: Shell premium decals by advertologist @ Today at 04:28 PM

there usually dated on the side you have showing, maybe there isn't enough showing- don't see a date by what I see showing maybe '69...
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 39 Side Panel by cubbybear2004 @ Today at 04:26 PM

Hi: Just checking back to see if anyone can use this panel. Thank you
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved