Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: IH-McCORMICK DEERING TIN SIGN. by hawkike @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Bump it!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: visible gas pump...no clue brand/model any here? by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

I can't get any of the three to come up Jack Sim
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: porcelain power lube sign by gr8_signfinds @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

Pm sent
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 619 Adjustment plate by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

Here is the literature I have available for the 619. http://petrolianacollectibles.com/wayne%20619.htm If you are interested, email me at jhsim@petrocollect.com. We will let you know the shipping charges to Columbia. Jack Sim
Jump to new posts Re: Cities Service Quart Cans by BryceG @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

pics
Jump to new posts Re: Cities Service Quart Cans by BryceG @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

pics
Jump to new posts Cities Service Quart Cans by BryceG @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

Set of 4 HD Koolmotors - $90 for all Set of 2 Trojan - $45 for both Better Green Clover - $45 Faded Green Clover - $25 C-Series - $16 Blue Club (hard to find in quart size) - $30 prices + shipping
Jump to new posts porcelain power lube sign by indiananationals @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Asking $2000 obo
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas by BryceG @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: K W FRITHMike Hudson and I will be set up in our usual spaces at the back entrance to the hotel. dont sell my sign before I get there!
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 619 Adjustment plate by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

Thank you very much for the pictures! I got a few from another old gasser and I was able to determine that the mounting holes are indeed slotted and it was a big help getting the placement right! I'll get back on this project right after Iowa Gas,
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: red crown globe hanging light by marky @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

thanks guys i really wanted this for my garage but didn't want to over pay he was asking $600 for it i thought it was high
Jump to new posts Re: The "Value Forum" by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By: chadrock00Most of the new comers are too worried about getting burnt on an item that they have NO time to do any research. And by research I mean Google what ever it is they are looking for and if it doesn't pop up on the top t
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: SHELL Pickle/Mayo OIL JAR by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Not worth the postage, let alone their BS story
Jump to new posts Re: The "Value Forum" by chadrock00 @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Most of the new comers are too worried about getting burnt on an item that they have NO time to do any research. And by research I mean Google what ever it is they are looking for and if it doesn't pop up on the top two results. . .well here we are.
Jump to new posts Re: red crown globe hanging light by HoneyBearFarm @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

As DB said, look on eBay. Type in "red crown globe" and then search completed items. That one sold for $355, and included a brochure, which showed that dealers could sell them for $34.95, and make $5.00. Different from the brochure I have.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas by RARIN TO GO @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

Champlinman and I will be in spaces 10 and 11 again this year. Unfortunately we have also been placed in another hotel but I'm getting excited about going. Looking forward to seeing everyone and hopefully finding some new items for my collection.
Jump to new posts Re: visible gas pump...no clue brand/model any here? by toplescuda @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c325/challengerbabe/Mobile%20Uploads/20140721_203047.jpg
Jump to new posts Re: visible gas pump...no clue brand/model any here? by toplescuda @ Yesterday at 09:57 PM

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c325/challengerbabe/Mobile%20Uploads/20140721_180933.jpg
Jump to new posts Re: visible gas pump...no clue brand/model any here? by toplescuda @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c325/challengerbabe/Mobile%20Uploads/20140721_180912.jpg
Jump to new posts Re: red crown globe hanging light by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

Search ebay, 1 was listed 7-14 days ago.
Jump to new posts Re: red crown globe hanging light by HoneyBearFarm @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

I have a red and white one. I have also heard they were given to dealers, but were also available to Standard Oil credit card holders. I have the flier which was included in the credit card statement. They were like $29.95. If I can find my flier, I
Jump to new posts Re: red crown globe hanging light by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

Mark-- They used to sell in the $400 range, but lately they have been bringing around $600 for a nice one. They will bring even more at the right auction, but that's a different story!! LOL
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1957 Coca Cola School Zone Traffic Cop by coheley5 @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

For some reason the cop in the middle above changed gloves. Anyway I believe a real cop has a reflective shield and the repop does not . Mine is real and is reflective
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: tin toys fans by buzzy56 @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Nice toys. Used to have a collection cars , wind up , cast iron ,and many other mechanical 's .Sold them all 14 yrs . Ago when I retired as planned. really enjoyed them thru the years . But was time to sell and needed a new pontoon. Took a lot of y
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: Check this new site,, WOW, buyer beware.. by r49th @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

A web site address fired into the back of a sign pretty well post dates an early thirties original by several decades. Also read as reproduction.
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >

| Check our Book Store for related resources |

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved