Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: 46 DAYS to get paid! by sellersrodshop @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

i'll lay odds, the buyers dont get 46 days to pay. kinda like taxes, if you owe, they want it by 4-15. if they owe you, you can file anytime after the 15th with no penalties.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Advertising clocks by Sparky27 @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

I'm looking for any back-lit advertising clocks. I collect primarily Telechron, American Time and Electric Time manufactured clocks. I do collect Pam but condition must be excellent. Any content collected. Any help other than eBay?
Jump to new posts Re: 46 DAYS to get paid! by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Was it a MORPHY or MATTHEWS Auction? Most things can be corrected w/ a phone call.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: 1932 Gilmore Lion Head 5 quart oil can value? by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Welcome to Oldgas.com! Nice cans. My vote is for e-Bay.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB Erie 50 by arw @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

Erie 50 Cash Recorder Pump wanted. I will travel !
Jump to new posts Pioneer Oil Pennsylvania Motor Oil Can Scenes by jwood7 @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

I bought this can today and I noticed that the scene on it is different than others that I have seen before. I was wondering if this was something they just did for every can was a different scene or just a few changed. This is a 1 imperial gallon an
Jump to new posts Re: 46 DAYS to get paid! by Recycle68 @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

My two cents worth: Kevin has paid 15% plus Dan made another 18% on his items so what more should it take to "keep them on their toes". No one should have to ask or beg for what belongs to them. I have owned a business for over 30 years and
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Another cool video. by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Long ago and far away; In the land that made me, me. Enjoy.... https://www.youtube.com/v/J55S38xwxnQ
Jump to new posts Re: 46 DAYS to get paid! by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

14 days is the norm from every auction house I have consigned with.
Jump to new posts Re: 46 DAYS to get paid! by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Last month in Calif. there was a USPS Double Trailer Fire [total loss] & last week the FedeX Double Trailer Fire [total loss], some things are beyond their control. I would have called them after waiting 30 days.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts cities by TC @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Hi all, looking to buy any black 13 1/2" cities service lenses. Thanks Ted
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Bennett 76 or 77 parts needed by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

Looking for a clock face meter for a Bennett 77, also a veedor root meter for a 76. Need One nozzle entry in the side sheetmetal at the top. One Bennett 77 top as long as I am wishing. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: New To Pumps, and forum, my 1st pump by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By: racecopCongrats on your first pump. Be careful they will multiply. You can find parts for your pump as described above or though other members on this site. Where are you located in Iowa? I am in the western central part of
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair Opaline Motor Oil Sign by wocopep @ Yesterday at 09:25 PM

Reported. Repop
Jump to new posts Re: New To Pumps, and forum, my 1st pump by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Take LOTS OF PHOTOS & save to a file, they will come in handy for RE-assembly especially if you get side tracked on ANOTHER Pump/Project. Keep EVERYTHING Marked & Together. Some of us have Been There & NOT Done That!
Jump to new posts Re: 46 DAYS to get paid! by SKomatinsky @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

If the site says 30 business days then it could actually take 46 days if they consider a business day as monday through friday
Jump to new posts Re: New To Pumps, and forum, my 1st pump by racecop @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

Congrats on your first pump. Be careful they will multiply. You can find parts for your pump as described above or though other members on this site. Where are you located in Iowa? I am in the western central part of Iowa.
Jump to new posts Re: HI tech solution VS missing old gas pump parts by iowaSSfan @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

3D printing is bringing a lot of options to obsolete parts. Great work man. Love that sign!
Jump to new posts Re: 46 DAYS to get paid! by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Hopefully this was just a one time glitch.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Signs for Sale-more pics by chevyll @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

(See previous post for additional pics) A few beautiful signs for sale A NOS 1946 Mobil Special Pump Plate, Piece is near perfect, a little edge wear. Price 750.00 Shipped, A NOS Auto-lite Spark Plug Sign, Has some bubbling on the right side front an
Jump to new posts Signs for Sale by chevyll @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

A few beautiful signs for sale A NOS 1946 Mobil Special Pump Plate, Piece is near perfect, a little edge wear. Price 750.00 Shipped, A NOS Auto-lite Spark Plug Sign, Has some bubbling on the right side front and back. Sign measures 13 x 28. Has great
Jump to new posts Re: New To Pumps, and forum, my 1st pump by iowaSSfan @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Thanks for the friendly welcome and tips. Got the calculator out tonight and the rats nest out of it. Going to keep playing/dismantling my new toy.
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair P.D. Bug Killer 5 Gallon Can by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

Price drop at 50.00 shipped? Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair Opaline Motor Oil Sign by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 09:12 PM

Knee & Elbow Pad Protector on a Hot Tin Roof
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair Opaline Motor Oil Sign by Dave Richey @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

I'm just pulling this out of my hat, here-DUBIOUS...
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

| Check our Book Store for related resources |

Copyright 2013 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved