Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Value of my collection by KZ1000 @ Today at 10:01 AM

ebay has all those same heavy heavy hitters PLUS countless others worldwide
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: My New Office Is Coming Along by DWSheffer @ Today at 09:54 AM

I like this look....especially the contrast between the fresh walls, the concrete floor and the aging/patina on the signage and other items. Very nice.... Darin
Jump to new posts Re: Value of my collection by QuartKans @ Today at 09:48 AM

My opinion is if you have early associated, Richfield items, signal, Polly and they are original no need to waste your time posting the pics on here for the window shoppers. Contact Dan Matthews at Morphys if you are serious about selling and he can
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Ultra Rare Oilzum Can Collection. With COA by Dick Bennett @ Today at 09:44 AM

OMG, Now he want $43 for a COA!
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Esther Williams Pool Sign by JGD @ Today at 09:37 AM

Wow, neat find I like it.
Jump to new posts Re: a pair of eco island reels by 77859charliey @ Today at 09:32 AM

any offers // someone out there needs these
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie! by Curtisstewart @ Today at 09:29 AM

Welcome to Oldgas! You will learn a lot from this website, and meet lots of kind and genuine people!
Jump to new posts Re: Thursday all day! by Oldgas @ Today at 09:28 AM

Good Morning everyone, Another nice morning, but a storm is supposed to roll through late in the day. On Tuesday, Maureen had cataract surgery and yesterday we went back for a checkup on how it is turning out so far. She is doing fine and we're told
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: PATE swap meet by dwright @ Today at 09:26 AM

I went yesterday for 2-3 hours to take a quick look. I was looking for large signs in excellent condition and there were actually a few decent ones there (not many, but more than in the past). I came home with a nice 48" red/black Phillips 66
Jump to new posts Conoco Men/Ladies flanges, NOS by coltex @ Today at 09:19 AM

Here is a pair of NOS flanges I found years ago in a bulk plant in Colorado. $150 plus s/h/i. I sell in order of PM received.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: G&B 96 Dome Top by Ryan Underthun @ Today at 09:14 AM

Better make sure you know what you need. There are at least three different tops for that model of pump.
Originally Posted By: pickurtWish I was closer. I need a pole like that. Wow! California! Can't get much further away. That stinks! I believe we have a member from Maine on here. Dont know who it is though. Maybe you can work something out. What br
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Chrysler Cross Ram Intakes by Dave Richey @ Today at 09:12 AM

231209516033 Not a Chrysler guy, so I hope these are correctly identified. Corrections or additional info appreciated. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: My New Office Is Coming Along by pickurt @ Today at 09:08 AM

Amazing, nicely done. ___________ Kurt
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: I know they can ask what they want. by Steve C. @ Today at 09:06 AM

Originally Posted By: minutemanSo the most I could ever see myself paying for it in this condition would be like $200 bucks. But remember also, I'm a cheap A$$. I think you are more than generous Steve. I wouldn't give $50 bucks for it.. It's funn
Wish I was closer. I need a pole like that. ______________ Kurt
Jump to new posts Re: New Pump Restore Progress by pickurt @ Today at 08:59 AM

I like it! __________ Kurt
Jump to new posts Re: Another rustoration by pickurt @ Today at 08:55 AM

Great job! I like the look. __________ Kurt
Jump to new posts Re: Value of my collection by gulfiend! @ Today at 08:53 AM

...if you're worried about people stealing your images, post smaller photos, or group shots... "I do want to keep some and have my own collection but most of all I want to know and learn about the signs more because I would hate to just up and
Jump to new posts Re: the island by pickurt @ Today at 08:52 AM

On your way to a awesome island! ________________ Kurt
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 70-71 question by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 08:47 AM

In the defense of the manufacturer of these parts, they are close, I am just kind of anal about it. I would rather have something to work with than nothing at all. I know from experience in the hobby that you make the part and it is not a money makin
Jump to new posts Re: Thursday all day! by Ryan Underthun @ Today at 08:45 AM

Good morning gang! It has been a busy week for me so far. Today is not looking too bad, but then again, it is only 9am. I got a much waited phone call yesterday from the Ashland county zoning board. They finally approved and mailed my building pe
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Help identifying this pump please by Greasyboy1970 @ Today at 08:44 AM

Thanks Kevin, he did say the doors and a box of parts come with it including a old nozzle but they are in bad shape. I of course told him to take more than 1 pic next time . Thanks again for the help!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts PATE swap meet by K W FRITH @ Today at 08:41 AM

Gates should have opened at 7am this morning for the general public! I guess it was over 80 there yesterday and everyone was pretty busy getting set up and selling a few things to the other collectors snooping around! I sure hope some one has a cam
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Lubester Lid Bracket by K W FRITH @ Today at 08:36 AM

I'm sure theres one of these laying around in someones junk pile. Just have to find it!
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

| Check our Book Store for related resources |

Copyright 2013 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved