Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: some things for sale by BryceG @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Shell Bowser is sale pending
Jump to new posts Re: Erie Curb Pump by tomr @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

I am not sure if you received my prior message. Will you accept an offer of $450.00. I will be in IL in June so I might be able to pick it up. If not I will go to Iowa Gas.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Gardner 70 by Drag7600 @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

Thanks for looking into it Bob. Hopefully they know something about the company. It's such a neat logo. I'd love to learn more about it.
Jump to new posts Re: Gardner 70 by Drag7600 @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

Yeah I'm not sure how I missed that! Thanks....
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Groetken 5 gal. visible top by MARK SMITH @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Still looking.Any help?
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Pump parts needed, please look. Thx. by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

I think I might have that light switch for the Bowser 410, just do not know what is looks like exactly. Had both pumps and a few extra parts.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Mobilgas Gargoyle cardboard sign by Bob Richards @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

# 171797820665 Not mine... I have "a thing" for vintage cardboard signs and saw this... I am not as familiar with Mobilgas items as I could be! But, if this item is real and one has a Mobilgas cabinet.....?
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Flat Imperial Quart Outboard cans by Wes Hague @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

Got a Sunoco, Veedol, Valvoline, BA, BP, Fina, Texaco(McColl Frontenac),Texaco ( little bit newer), 2 different MobiOil, Imperial 3 star Marvelube, 3 different Shell, Cities Service, North Star , plus some small pints, and 8oz.tins. All Imperial fla
Jump to new posts Re: Gardner 70 by Bob Richards @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

I sent an Email to the Yakima Historical Society asking if they have any information on the Company? If I "hear" anything, I will post it here...
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted late model pinball machines trade for pump. by Gas Pump Rob @ Yesterday at 07:43 PM

Still looking for pinball machines 1980s to present! Driving to Des Moines Iowa in late July from California. What do you have or know of? Thanks, Rob
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Lexan Sign Panel Repair by JimT @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

http://www.hpmanufacturing.com/index.html I believe these people have every color and type of plastic there is. They are very helpful and no job is too small. I'm quite sure there are ways to patch and fill areas.
Jump to new posts Re: Gardner 70 by huskybob @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

If you searched the forum you should have found this. http://oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?u...true#Post486443
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Flat Imperial Quart Outboard cans by Cec @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

Looking for flat imperial quart outboard motor oil cans. Looking for Veedol, BP, CO OP prefer ontario, Valvoline, Sunoco, Husky, Royalite, Northstar, Purity 99 Please let me know.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Lexan Sign Panel Repair by Robert77 @ Yesterday at 07:09 PM

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is someone who is able to repair holes in Lexan sign panels? I've got a 45 year old sign with a hole in the corner big enough to put your hand into, but don't have the broken pieces that came out if it. Just wo
Jump to new posts Re: WATER PUMP TIN SIGN A ND TOY WINDMILL by huskybob @ Yesterday at 07:01 PM

Got the WindMill today....... even better than I thought it would be...... THANKS.
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett Glass Cylinder Lubester by gbates @ Yesterday at 06:58 PM

$250
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts 10" lenses 4 porcelain sign lamp housings. by JimT @ Yesterday at 06:41 PM

Does any one have a source for (or be willing to sell) 10" glass lenses that fit over and clamp down on the light housings that shine up on the banjo pole signs? I am looking for two of them. I believe I found the rubber seals from GPH.Any help
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: latest find by Gas globe guy @ Yesterday at 06:32 PM

Killer sign!!
Jump to new posts Re: petroleum shows by 2 Gallon Luke @ Yesterday at 05:47 PM

Of those you listed, go to Dixie Gas. A lot of high test items, some GREAT signs, a lot of better stuff. From VA, Carlise is a haul, and the petro does not show up like as in past years. I think Maggie Valley is a good up and coming show, but pretty
Jump to new posts Re: Real or Phony? by advertologist @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

both styles of mine have dark gray backs .. sign of subject appears too have same back as the India models ...
Jump to new posts Re: Real or Phony? by Gas stuff.com @ Yesterday at 05:40 PM

I would agree with Butch
Jump to new posts Re: Sears Sign by The Rip @ Yesterday at 05:23 PM

Reduced to $250.00 shipping included. Thanks Steve
Jump to new posts Re: some things for sale by BryceG @ Yesterday at 05:20 PM

Jump to new posts some things for sale by BryceG @ Yesterday at 05:19 PM

Have a few larger things for sale. These are available for pickup or delivery to a show like CTO or Iowa. I'm also always willing to hold for awhile if paid for. More pictures available on anything, some are also on ebay. Tiny lubester (been sand
Jump to new posts Re: Real or Phony? by 66phillips @ Yesterday at 05:09 PM

There are two versions of this die-cut sign. One flat, and one with the lip. Here's photos of my original flat one. Grommet placement is different. I doubt the rusty backed one is real. JMO.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved