Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Is this clear coat, bad wax job or ???? by ddkinsey @ Today at 02:18 PM

I agree with man cave, use a sharp razor if it cleans off its probably old wax. Sometimes a challenge to remove. Elbow grease and keeping a sharp blade in the holder and perseverance. if your blade is sharp and in a holder you don't need heavy pressu
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Nozzle Shadow Box by coopwyo @ Today at 02:12 PM

I built this shadow box to hold a nozzle that a friend of mine polished. Sadly, he's passed on, so rather than just throw it on a pump, I wanted to display it in it's own right. He was an amazing polisher and I'm going to have a real hard time find
Jump to new posts Re: Is this clear coat, bad wax job or ???? by Man Cave @ Today at 02:07 PM

It is very possible that it is unevenly faded like that from leaving everyone's new favorite porcelain cleaner on it to long in the sun. Some acid cleaners WILL dull and remove the top fired surface of porcelain. If you are unsure if clear is present
Jump to new posts Need information about shipping full oil cans/bott by Jack Sim @ Today at 02:06 PM

I have a request from a new Old Gaser. He wants to purchase about 100 bottles of oil and containers of grease I am selling here on OG. He requests I ship them to an APO address in Belgium. Can I ship them full through the U.S. Postal Service to the
For Sale Petroliana with prices
APO is shipping through the U.S. Postal Service. These cans/bottles etc. are full and I don't believe it is permissible to ship them. We could empty all of them, but there would be a charge to do this and dispose of the oil. There is a possibility w
Jump to new posts Is this clear coat, bad wax job or ???? by jwood7 @ Today at 01:50 PM

So I purchased this Sunoco box that I posted in BOTW and when I got it the guy showed me that the areas on it that look like they are sun faded are what he believed to be a bad clear coat job. Long story short I am trying to remove the clear coat u
PM sent I'll take one
Jump to new posts Re: Great 1930's Station Graphics with Cars by pumpingethyl @ Today at 01:18 PM

SOLD...thanks oldgas!
Jump to new posts Re: Veeder-Root Bennett 546 by st.rod @ Today at 01:11 PM

Joe Yocom on this site rebuilds them. But unless yours is damaged you can get it to work more than likely. Some guys soak the entire thing in simple green. I have always blown them out, hose if necessary. Then use the penetrant of your choice. Spray,
Jump to new posts Re: SHELL 48 Double Sided Porcelain "SHARKS-TOOTH" by Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave @ Today at 01:07 PM

BTT SAA^ bigdaddydave@man-cave-shoppe.com or 509-847-5893
Jump to new posts Re: Moving Gas pump collection by Jarvis @ Today at 01:04 PM

He has lots of money?
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Chicago BlackHawks by redindianguy @ Today at 12:55 PM

Yes sir you guys in Chi town have all those good ole Canadian boys !!!! Good luck hawks
us military adress from a friend of mine, shipping is cheaper ( same as shipping in usa) and no customs fees ;-)
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Eco air meter by ROCCO2 @ Today at 12:48 PM

WTB Eco 93 air meter with or without meter head. I have a complete original Eco 98 for partial trade. thanks rock
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wayne 70 4 add glass & Tok 39 Tall by Maxgas @ Today at 12:47 PM

Hello, I'm looking for a set of 4 matching add glass panels for a Wayne 70. Please contact me with what you may have available. I'm also looking for either 2 Calso lenses to complete the Tokheim 39 Tall I have or I am also open to switching brand
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: new from belgium by dm09 @ Today at 12:44 PM

ty ;-)
Jump to new posts Veeder-Root Bennett 546 by Bob Leo @ Today at 12:28 PM

I just removed the upper sheet metal from the Veeder-Root on my pump. I also slid the bottom metal piece to look inside. My god...who invented this thing, Stephen Hawking??! I love tinkering with things but this looks like it would be a nightmare if
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts 1935 Chevrolet Fuel Tanker Truck by GASSYPHILLIPS @ Today at 12:07 PM

No title, sells with a bill of sale. Engine and drivetrain are there but Iím sure will completely rebuilt. The tank assembly is just sitting on it right now. Tires are shot. I was planning on sitting it on jack stands in front of my shop. Needs
Jump to new posts Great 1930's Station Graphics with Cars by pumpingethyl @ Today at 12:04 PM

1930's Skelly adjustable hand fan with great graphics...$85 shipped.........
Jump to new posts Re: Corn Alcohol photo gas pumps by Gasman84470 @ Today at 12:03 PM

Hmmm where's the butter and salt?
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone Porcelain by KZ1000 @ Today at 11:49 AM

got it
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone Porcelain by Man Cave @ Today at 11:48 AM

I am aware of that point...I am questioning the lettering.
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone Porcelain by KZ1000 @ Today at 11:46 AM

ingrid richardson, one of the LARGEST porcelain sign makers.
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone Porcelain by Man Cave @ Today at 11:44 AM

I should mention, porcelain shelving is not over exaggerated and the text is all sharp, and smooth...Meaning no odd cuts or shapes in the letters. The font of the E's just has me twerked and confused.
Jump to new posts Firestone Porcelain by Man Cave @ Today at 11:42 AM

Here is one I have not seem before other than a couple ebay listings. Maked ING, so what is up. 71 inch sign. Obviously we are looking at the different fonts here. Any EXPERT help would be appreciated.
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Copyright © 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved