Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Continental Can Company sign. Legit?? by Bob Richards @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

Steve, the Continental Can Company made cans for everyone... Here in this Area, they supplied cans for Salmon, Smelt, Clams, etc... They made cans for Veggies and Fruit in Eastern WA and OR... In Astoria, was one of their largest Facilities on th
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne pump door by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

How can you put a price on something like that? There are virtually "NONE" available out there and if you have a Roman column, its too bad, but you'll need to buy repops, no matter how bad you want originals. That piece can never be valued
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Misc pump parts by LC 336 @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

Dayton fan belt box $50 Two face plates $35 Two Champlin $45 both
Jump to new posts Misc pump parts by LC 336 @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Rear of pic #1 pair of 20" bowser trim $20 Tokheim long trim pair $40 Tokheim short door trim pair$30 Three pieces of bowser trim 2@ 12" 1@ 15" $30 Three 15" hose gaurds $30 Three pieces of bezzles, not sure what they fit $35 Tokh
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 519 Gallon Stops by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

I an going to want a set! I'll make sure to get you an email Ron! Remember what he said here guys!!--"The Last Run" Better grab some if you ever anticipate owning a Wayne 519!!
Jump to new posts Re: Few Misc. Cans Texaco, Gulf, Ect. by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

Gulf Can sold. Texaco and Ultra Lube still available. Thanks Oldgas
Jump to new posts Re: Few Misc. Cans Texaco, Gulf, Ect. by Jed7799 @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

I'll take the gulf valve can.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: One for our Armed Service Members this 4th of July by MARK SMITH @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

That is very nice!Looks great.God bless America and thanks to all our military men and women past and present.Hope you all have a safe and happy fourth of July.Mark
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts wayne 60 hinged atlantic doors by champlinman @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

Going to Iowa Gas, looking for a set of the porcelain atlantic hinged doors for my wayne 60. If you have any to sell please pm me or shoot me a text/call. 402-984-9269. Thanks, Todd.
Jump to new posts Re: OLD ORIGINAL MOBIL PEGASUS PORCELAIN SIGN by herns @ Yesterday at 07:57 PM

Thank you guys!
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts One for our Armed Service Members this 4th of July by Steve C. @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

I had been planning this for about a year or so and finally got around to getting it done. Just in time for the forth. I wish I would have had it done for Memorial Day. But just didn't happen. I bought all the brass and then a friend of mine made th
Jump to new posts Re: Continental Can Company sign. Legit?? by Steve C. @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By Jack SimPetroliana? Jack Sim I would say so. At least to some degree. Were they not a somewhat major supplier to oil companies? In my mind I was more questioning whether or not they would have had signage as I don't think th
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Gas & Oil Yard Sale by GASandOIL @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

Great idea!
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Wayne pump door by Tbirdgas @ Yesterday at 07:25 PM

Jump to new posts Few Misc. Cans Texaco, Gulf, Ect. by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 07:23 PM

Hello, Your choice 20.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. I will empty to ship, If you want them full add 5.00 extra. The grease can is already empty. PM with questions. Payment by paypal ( buyer pays the fees) or money order. Thanks For looking Di
Jump to new posts Wayne 519 Gallon Stops by Ron Scobie @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

This will be my last run of gallon stops for the Wayne 519. $99 shipped/insured to a US address. Email me with questions (no PM's please). These are reproductions... Ron
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts WTB..Interstate Highway Signs by Jamie P @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

WTB..Interstate Highway Signs Interstate 95 etc. etc. If you have any for sale, please email me jjams21@msn.com Thanks Jamie
Jump to new posts Re: Fisk AntiFreeze Can by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

One more picture.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 60-s by Ryan Underthun @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

If anybody has one going with them to Iowa, I have cash.
Jump to new posts Fisk AntiFreeze Can by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 07:16 PM

Hello, Decent Fisk 1 gallon antifreeze can. Price 25.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. PM with questions. Payment by paypal ( buyer pays the fees) or money order. Thanks for looking. Dino
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Gas & Oil Yard Sale by tulareone @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

sent a pm on the flame
Jump to new posts Visi for trade by Tbirdgas @ Yesterday at 07:10 PM

Believe this is for an Erie Need a visi for a Tok 34 or sell for $350.00 shipped
Petroliana For Sale Gallery EZ Pics Upload
Jump to new posts Re: 9 Gulf Reminder Tags by mcguffeyd1 @ Yesterday at 07:10 PM

Sold!!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WANTED: early curbside pumps by maojunior @ Yesterday at 07:08 PM

Looking for curbside pumps in excellent condition for some of my smaller early globes...thanx! Let's see 'em! Happy 4th to all!
Jump to new posts Re: Continental Can Company sign. Legit?? by Keystone Gas Man @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

I see that emblem near the seam on a lot of oil cans.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Copyright © 2015 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved