Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Stolen 72" Round Signs -Flying A & Used Cars by Catauladave @ Today at 03:22 PM

If you want some help...location and good photos would be a great help. Midwest is a little broad... Dave
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Stolen 72" Round Signs -Flying A & Used Cars by JUNK KING @ Today at 03:12 PM

He's somewhere in this area.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NON-PETRO "BUYS OF THE MONTH!" - APRIL 2015 by bwfergus @ Today at 03:07 PM

Many of us on here like local items, and many of us like whiskey. So I couldn't pass up a Whiskey Jug from my hometown! I've had a couple in the past, but not in the 1/2 gallon size or with the odd shoulder jug/bail handle combination. There were man
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: 36th Annual Gas Bash at Roy Reeds by powerlube @ Today at 03:05 PM

Thanks Dennis. Primo stuff there!
Jump to new posts Re: Garage sale finds by krupp13 @ Today at 03:04 PM

That Fraggle Rock album is AWESOME! I watched that at my grandparent's house as a child because we didn't have cable. I loved that show!
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Stolen 72" Round Signs -Flying A & Used Cars by Wayne Wood @ Today at 03:00 PM

Some people don't want to disclose who they are & where they are from. I am not ashamed to list who I am & where I am from! Wayne
Jump to new posts Re: Garage sale finds by Robb @ Today at 02:53 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Garage sale finds by Robb @ Today at 02:53 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Garage sale finds by Robb @ Today at 02:52 PM

Alot of records - paid 50 cents to 1 dollar for each - all mint
Jump to new posts Re: Garage sale finds by Robb @ Today at 02:52 PM

Really nice Sony TC-K71 3-head cassette deck - paid $5.. works perfect
Jump to new posts Re: Garage sale finds by Robb @ Today at 02:50 PM

Found some stuff this week from oil can, to toys, to records, to a 3 head cassette deck. Here's pics Quaker state oil can full Unknown Toy Truck made in Japan.. i think it is a Marx ? 1960's Siku German Citroen diecast toy car (very rar
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Stolen 72" Round Signs -Flying A & Used Cars by Jack Sim @ Today at 02:48 PM

If you want some help finding your signs I would suggest you give us better location than "Midwest." Jack Sim
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne Clockface restoration by K W FRITH @ Today at 02:44 PM

John sent me pictures of the Wayne, but I hadn't seen the background pumps yet! Whoever does the actual restoration work, does an awful nice job! Nice collection!
Jump to new posts 2 Stolen 72" Round Signs -Flying A & Used Cars by Signs&Neons @ Today at 02:32 PM

Unfortunately two signs were stolen from my place last nite. 72" Round 2 sided Flying A Service porcelain and a 72" Round one sided Used Cars (White Background, red letters, blue "ribbon" around the outside. Please keep a look o
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: 36th Annual Gas Bash at Roy Reeds by pumpingethyl @ Today at 02:05 PM

Here is all I have....
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: 1951 Cities Service Farm Book by Robert77 @ Today at 01:18 PM

Please pay via Paypal, 1st P.M. gets it!
Jump to new posts 1951 Cities Service Farm Book by Robert77 @ Today at 01:17 PM

Asking $8.00 Shipped. More ads in the book than I've shown in pics.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: 36th Annual Gas Bash at Roy Reeds by pumpingethyl @ Today at 01:15 PM

Originally Posted By: powerlubePics please! I was going to take pics, but another oldgasser assured me that he had it covered....so...where are the pics Jeremy??
Jump to new posts CO-OP HD 7 MOTOR OIL (1 IMPERIAL QUART) CAN by cancollector @ Today at 01:05 PM

CO-OP HD 7 Motor Oil (1 imperial quart) can. Empty. Some minor dents and scratches but nothing too serious. $20.00 + shipping.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Gulf Ad Glass, Lead Tag by ABCTrip @ Today at 12:58 PM

I am looking for Gulf ad glasses for an Erie pump. The size will be 5"x11-3/4". We are looking for 2 in good, used condition, but would consider anything. Also looking for a nice tetraethyl type lead tag with little to no rust. Please let m
Jump to new posts Re: Saturday After Tax Day by DWSheffer @ Today at 12:41 PM

Hello All... Oh Jim, you had to bring up those taxes! I wrote two checks this year instead of just one....must be I'm really doing something wrong now. Nice day here today, sunny and warm in the mid 70's. This is all supposed to change tomorrow, wi
Jump to new posts Re: How to display globes? by Scott Baselt @ Today at 12:02 PM

Originally Posted By: RabbitmanThat's a good looking display. I remember this thread from a couple of years ago and I wondered then and still do......how in the world do you get all those pipe fittings to tighten up in the right position to hold ever
Jump to new posts Re: Facebook vs. Oldgas by Wes Hague @ Today at 12:00 PM

Hey Dave,,, please don't mistake FB for just having repro stuff, there is a ton of good original stuff being bought and sold on FB every day, there are some really good pages on there and good buys. The advantage on OG is the vast amount of knowledge
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne Clockface restoration by ricesrides @ Today at 11:36 AM

Super nice! I would like to see more pics of this collection!
Jump to new posts Re: Facebook vs. Oldgas by Dave's Garage @ Today at 11:33 AM

I also agree with Jim and Wes. I`ve always liked original stuff...knock offs are not for me.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved