Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: West Coast Gas Bash & Swap Meet by Scott Baselt @ Today at 12:24 AM

If you're planning on going to the show book your room soon ! The "Wings Over Wine Country" air show is taking place that same weekend. Santa Rosa will be a busy little town on those dates. By the way.....it's a great air show !
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas photos by 983jeremy @ Today at 12:06 AM

Great pics! Looks like a blast....Maybe next year....
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas group photo 2014 by DuceCpe @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

#27 - Ducecpe - Ric Esgar
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: New hardcover book on Gilmore Oil Company by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By: bppierce It would be interesting if those people that are refusing to buy the Gilmore book didn't treat this as a rhetorical question and answered why they have "An Illustrated Guide To Gas Pumps" in their collection
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage racing posters by Oilcanman87 @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Corvette posters are gone Ok let's do buy 1 get 2 FREE on the big ones have lots. Will trade for any 1qt oil can in good condition, or any petrol small key chain, Tokheim 39 short parts, pump ID tags or emblems, 6" globe base, Oldsmobile th
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: New hardcover book on Gilmore Oil Company by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Maybe they should retool and rethink as the Chinese do all the time. Companies change with the times, Even the Chinese are loosing business back to the US. India is now losing the market in phone answering business because poor service and people ca
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas photos by powerlube @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Great pics! Thanks for not busting our chops for not taking vaction time to be there. I had to be at the kids play or I would be right there with you all!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas group photo 2014 by Stevo @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

8 Stevo Steve Swanson
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Want to buy light switch for a Bennett 541 by hbnwbill @ Yesterday at 10:33 PM

I need the off/on light switch for a Bennett 541. Mine came apart when I tried to remove it from the tar. It is a 6 amp, 125 volt.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Reliable Motor Oil Info by Dave Richey @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Jeremy, does the designation BB512 mean anything to you?
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Mountain Dew Clock Face Plastic Real or Fake by Dewdude @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

I missed this post - I don't believe the face is "real" or "authentic". Pepsi wouldn't allow a manufacturer to alter the colors of their logos or images. The colors of Willy are all wrong. The fonts for Mt. Dew are very close t
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas group photo 2014 by katfsh @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

#3 is katfsh sr. Shorty Jones
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - July 21st-27th 2014 by PogoGas.com @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

Scored a pretty rare & minty lens the other day, hard to find Union stuff in B.C.!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas group photo 2014 by keithia @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

#9 keithia Keith Reincke
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas photos by buzzy56 @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Nice pictures .thanks for sharing with those of us who could not attend.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas photos by oldnfuelish @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

Thanks mike! Looks like it was a great show!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts looking for a few single globe lens by marky @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

i have a few globes with single lens and looking for another one for each here is a few i'm looking for, all of them are on metal body globes besides the calso. here is the list koolmotor 15 inch socony ethyl 16.5 inch mobil special 16.5 inch white
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Reliable Motor Oil Info by rebel985 @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

Thank you all for the advice... I really appreciate it... I'm looking to dress the man cave with an oil & gas theme... I work for Marathon Petroleum Company; hence the industry pays my bills. So with that said, I am looking for Marathon items but
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas photos by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Thank you for the pictures, a lot to look at.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: FREE!!! one Gallon Quaker Maid Anti-Freeze Can by VEEDOL_AL1 @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

transaction is complete,can is gone..thanks to all who were interested Alan
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas group photo 2014 by nebrgas @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

#11 nebrgas Dave DeRosear
Jump to new posts Re: Wilshire Oil Company Porcelain Sign by Brandon @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

$2000 or make an offer. Anybody going to Hot August Nights who wants to make an offer? The worst that can happen is I say "no".
Jump to new posts Re: SOHIO 4oz. Oilers by Bruce E. @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

PRICE REDUCED $40.00 for the pair free postage to U.S.A. 48
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: WOW!!! by JimT @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

Hi- and welcome. Its not hard once you get used to it.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Seaside 15" Globe Lenses by hancock-oil @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

Try a this again!
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved