Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: More photos.... by Dave's Garage @ Today at 04:24 PM

I agree $1000.00 for what's shown in the photo's is a good deal for buyer and seller.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Can Auction Saturday, Oct 25 Spokane, WA by mapper @ Today at 04:22 PM

I was reading the auction description, and saw this at the bottom of the auction fees: "Only local bidders will be offered free pie." Free pie at the auction?! I like it!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts wayne 100-B door by oletymy @ Today at 04:12 PM

need wayne 100-B door
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Bakelite Deco desktop rotary phone by It's for sale @ Today at 04:08 PM

Originally Posted By: tetraethylI would offer $30 shipped to Ardmore Oklahoma 73401. Thanks I'll pass .
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: gasco pump sign by BryceG @ Today at 03:54 PM

simply awesome to hear.
Jump to new posts Re: Old Dodge Power Wagon WANTED by junior25 @ Today at 03:40 PM

Definitely one tough truck. We used one from the 60's at my business for years with a wrecker setup on the back. I used it all summer once empty of coolant. The engine would get snapping hot and shut it down until it cooled and it would fire right ba
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: gasco pump sign by eric grinder @ Today at 03:37 PM

I felt I had to give you all an update on this situation. Yes I was the lucky one to come across this item within minutes of it being listed on ebay last week. I couldn't believe my eyes and thought that there was surely a chance it was no good but I
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Cities service 2 1/2 gallon outboard gas can by Aaron S. @ Today at 03:26 PM

Sold.
Jump to new posts Re: GILLMORE GOLDEN LION QUART CAN UNOPENED by Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave @ Today at 03:12 PM

BTT and just to review... $275 FIRM includes careful boxing, insurance for that amount and shipping to you in the lower 48! Pm, Call or Email me with any questions. bigdaddydave@man-cave-shoppe.com and 509-847-5893
Jump to new posts Re: Greyhound Flange Sign by BryceG @ Today at 02:56 PM

Sold.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Friday by Oldgas @ Today at 02:49 PM

Viper looks great, Ryan! That's a head-turner color whether it is a personal favorite or not.
Jump to new posts Re: Looking at purchasing a wayne 100 by kingshawn @ Today at 02:46 PM

looks like this one- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-Vintage-...=item1c4507d44d has the ad glass below the pump face,I think it is a 100 at least?
Still available. .will entertain offers
Jump to new posts Re: polly oil can by Roth13 @ Today at 02:28 PM

Still available. .will entertain offers
Jump to new posts Re: More photos.... by K W FRITH @ Today at 02:27 PM

Ray-- Basket cases are always tough to put a value on, but I should think right around $1000 if everything is there?
Jump to new posts Re: Looking at purchasing a wayne 100 by Oldgas @ Today at 02:20 PM

Big difference in value between a Wayne 100 and a 100-A and a 100-B. Do you really have a 100? (not A or B) A photo would help.
Jump to new posts Re: More photos.... by advertologist @ Today at 02:14 PM

condolences too the widow, what brand were they doing the pump in?..
Jump to new posts Re: Old Dodge Power Wagon WANTED by KZ1000 @ Today at 02:12 PM

Thanks All, I am a member on Vintage Power Wagons, seems all the good ones are too far away. They are desirable but not rare by any means, as for price, just like anything, you have your cream of the crop for $50,000 and your bottom of the barrel for
Jump to new posts Looking at purchasing a wayne 100 by kingshawn @ Today at 01:59 PM

Hello,I am trying to get a barn fresh Wayne 100 pump bought,little to no rust,many layers of paint,1 broken glass,and painted over ad glass. My question is what is "the going rate" for such a thing,I have looked on e-bay and have found the
Jump to new posts Re: 1935 Chevrolet Fuel Tanker Truck by GASSYPHILLIPS @ Today at 01:57 PM

She's on EBay with more pictures now. Can send additional pictures of anything you like. Item No.231367918118
Jump to new posts Re: Friday by BryceG @ Today at 01:51 PM

Kevin... its absolutely true. I had an 04 F150 for a year or so in 2010. I fought with mine & ended up I called several repair shops. Had at least 2 shops turn down the job stating that it was too difficult to be worth the time. Finally took to
Jump to new posts More photos.... by FFR-Ray @ Today at 01:48 PM

Some additional photos....
Jump to new posts Trying to help a widow... by FFR-Ray @ Today at 01:46 PM

A friend of mine is trying to get an idea of what a partially restored Wayne-80 pump might be worth. Her husband started the restoration before he passed away last year. Any help that you could provide would be wonderful. Thanks in advance, Ray
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted "DB's Weasel Oil Can" by Savinsam @ Today at 01:46 PM

Does anyone have any idea as to how many Repro cans, of all kinds, that DB made & sold? I have about six.
Jump to new posts Re: Friday by K W FRITH @ Today at 01:35 PM

Originally Posted By: BryceGLoyd... hopefully its not a 04-06 F150... those plugs were the worst! 2-piece plugs that broke off when trying to remove. Ford even made a specialized extraction tool to get out the remaining piece because nearly half of
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved