Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Walker Sign Collection Auction Mar 27-28 by Chevrolet SS @ Today at 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: signgod2112 Mecum has posted the Walker sign collection on Proxibid Internet Premium: 21% OUCH!!!
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: PEOTONE PREVIEW FOR THE SIGN COLLECTOR by bustermonty @ Today at 07:34 PM

Took a solid offer for the Exide flange and Champion sign. Anyone else? Sometimes I do say yes!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Walker Sign Collection Auction Mar 27-28 by K W FRITH @ Today at 07:30 PM

https://www.mecum.com/view-lots.cfm?auctionID=WS0315&featureValue=ALL&page=1
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: need help with value on these signs by bowtiefan @ Today at 07:29 PM

I want to thank all of you for your responses and I appreciate all that has been said. I asked here to get ideas on the value of the signs because as a new guy, I didn't know where else to look besides ebay, and that wasn't very helpful. I'll be go
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts wayne 60 wide body parts needed by pasngas @ Today at 07:25 PM

1. sight glass manifold 2. globe holder small curved typed missed Tom's 3. one face plate the more complete the better but will consider all options thanks for now Laroy
Jump to new posts Re: need help with value on these signs by Maxgas @ Today at 07:14 PM

To all the newbies trying to figure life in the gas lane out, all the previous comments including mine were made by active collectors who have been participating in the hobby for many many years. Only you and the actions of the future collectors can
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Company Tobacco related advertising by GASandOIL @ Today at 07:03 PM

Nice Billups pack!
Jump to new posts Re: SOHIO Let's see what you have by GASandOIL @ Today at 07:02 PM

Thanks for posting! Great globes!
Jump to new posts Re: Unusual Delco-Remy Light (poll) by carolinaskies @ Today at 06:53 PM

Liveauctioneers 2011 result is $550 for earlier Delco sign. Though the light is earlier and different it gives a point reference for Delco lighting.
Jump to new posts Re: Unusual Delco-Remy Light (poll) by carolinaskies @ Today at 06:49 PM

No need to require validation of someone's answer. The poll denotes a large majority value it between 200-400 - 19 of 25 votes as of this writing. The lower end would be closer to non-serious collectors and the upper end dedicated Delco. The gene
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - FEB 23rd-MAR 1st, 2015 by pumpingethyl @ Today at 06:41 PM

Very Nice Keith!
Jump to new posts Re: White Rose ad glass; roses on red background by Wes Hague @ Today at 06:41 PM

I sent you a PM on here..
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Signs & stuff going to peotone by buzzy56 @ Today at 06:34 PM

Pm sent
Jump to new posts Re: White Rose ad glass; roses on red background by K W FRITH @ Today at 06:17 PM

http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=128716#Post128716
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Valiant Authorized Service Sign by PlainBroke @ Today at 06:10 PM

Real nice Valiant sign - 40" DSP. Excellent gloss. Some light scratches on side 2, also small dent on edge with porcelain loss on each side. Small 1/4" hole drilled in the middle. $1875 plus shipping. PM if interested. Can email close
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Tokheim 300 Parts by cbdeajr @ Today at 06:07 PM

Starting to put my 300 back together but not sure what goes on the end of the pull switch to retain the spring for the lights. I think something may be missing. Could not find any pictures that showed the pull switch. Does someone have a picture or p
Jump to new posts Re: Unusual Delco-Remy Light (poll) by BryceG @ Today at 05:52 PM

unfortunately, if people had to reveal what they voted, then they wouldn't have voted in the first place because of the fear of having to defend their answer to someone. an anonymous poll is the only way to go, nowadays, if you want any feedback at
Jump to new posts Re: Unusual Delco-Remy Light (poll) by Bob Richards @ Today at 05:50 PM

I posted one of the $200 values
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Coke Machine Vendo 144 by Darth Vapor @ Today at 05:43 PM

Sold
Jump to new posts Re: Neat old texaco tanker for sale! by mrcavalcade @ Today at 05:37 PM

Currently for sale at "bring a trailer" for I think $3500
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Walker Sign Collection Auction Mar 27-28 by signgod2112 @ Today at 05:36 PM

Mecum has posted the Walker sign collection on Proxibid
Jump to new posts Neat old texaco tanker for sale! by mrcavalcade @ Today at 05:35 PM

http://www.legendarycollectorcars.com/2013/06/new-project-1953-gmc-fuel-tanker-truck/
Jump to new posts Re: Unusual Delco-Remy Light (poll) by Lastgas15 @ Today at 05:27 PM

The results are interesting and not really surprising. I'd rather know who was giving the value opinions rather than trust an anonymous poll.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from Illinois by Cold Pizza @ Today at 05:21 PM

Hello back.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: MASON DIXON GAS 2015 by gasmansgp @ Today at 04:46 PM

Most of us are there around 9-10 A.M. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved