Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Lubroleine oil can information by carolinaskies @ Yesterday at 04:40 PM

The company now goes by the name Lubriplate Lubricants Co. The can may have a date along the seam line on one of the narrow sides. There are collectors for only this style can, just as much as there are collectors for the earlier square and 'flat'
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: Small collection of signs by buzzy56 @ Yesterday at 03:40 PM

Pm sent
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB Oilzum Cream of 100% Pure Pennsyvania Oil sign by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 03:13 PM

I need one of these companion Oilzum signs to hang below my America's Finest sign to complete it....anybody have one available?
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Clapperton Red Indian & Petro Auction - August 20 by Tom R. @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

Those are Canadian dollars so $30,000= 23,100 US. and $6,300= 4,851 US. And that Red Indian is most awesome.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco outboard motor oil bottle by Ron Cabanayan @ Yesterday at 02:02 PM

Sent PM.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Are these old signs real or fake? by Red_Blaster @ Yesterday at 02:01 PM

Hello. I have these two signs. They were from my grandfather and I'm not sure when and where he got them. Anyway, I just wanted to know if they're real or fake. I'm assuming that they're fake, because they look too new. But I don't know much about th
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Clapperton Red Indian & Petro Auction - August 20 by advertologist @ Yesterday at 01:53 PM

Originally Posted By Chevrolet SS $30,000 on Red Indian flange not for the tire kicker but a killer piece .. ...
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member From New England by SandPCollector @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

Welcome to oldgas.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member Great Bend PA by SandPCollector @ Yesterday at 01:39 PM

Welcome to Oldgas.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Clapperton Red Indian & Petro Auction - August 20 by Chevrolet SS @ Yesterday at 01:36 PM

$30,000 on Red Indian and $6,300 Dominion Tires flanges. The other Red Indian signs seemed to stay within reason in my opinion.
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco outboard motor oil bottle by advertologist @ Yesterday at 01:24 PM

nice, priced right .. ...
Jump to new posts Fisk Radiator Anti Rust can by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 01:20 PM

Photos show the condition. $18 shipped in USA Check , USPMO, Or PayPal , buyer pays fees Send a PM Thanks Roy
Jump to new posts Texaco outboard motor oil bottle by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 01:15 PM

Nice condition 1950's Texaco oil bottle See photos $25 plus shipping USPMO or Paypal , buyer pays fees Send a PM Thanks Roy
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Double sided bus stop sign with frame all original by gameon @ Yesterday at 12:20 PM

This is a double sided (two signs) in original frame. Porcelain is shiney with some chips as shown. Someone could probably put it on a post so it rotates. This would make a really cool display. $375
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Tucker '48 Ephemera by carolinaskies @ Yesterday at 12:12 PM

Such letters are boilerplate sent to prospective dealers for the cars. Since it wasn't signed by Tucker himself the value is not as high. I would expect there are thousands of these from across the country as dealerships in those days handled mul
Jump to new posts Re: Oilzum Sidewalk Sign Stand by LOWright @ Yesterday at 11:40 AM

One set left.....anyone?
Jump to new posts Re: Three Visable pumps.. American , Tokheim and G&B by gaspumpfrank @ Yesterday at 11:25 AM

pm sent
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Mecum Road Art Auction Oct 20, 21 and 23rd by gaspower @ Yesterday at 10:53 AM

Not much to see here, just the finest examples of every aviation item known to the hobby.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Marvelube porcelain rack signs by Curtisstewart @ Yesterday at 10:46 AM

Just listed them on ebay! take a look and bid through old gas!! eBay item number:252515377723
Jump to new posts Re: Pure sign pole "wings" by Kandychromegsxr @ Yesterday at 10:26 AM

T T T
Jump to new posts Re: Three Visable pumps.. American , Tokheim and G&B by Kandychromegsxr @ Yesterday at 10:25 AM

american
Jump to new posts Re: Three Visable pumps.. American , Tokheim and G&B by Kandychromegsxr @ Yesterday at 10:24 AM

texaco
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member Great Bend PA by Bill jr @ Yesterday at 10:24 AM

Welcome to OLDGAS Bill
Jump to new posts Three Visable pumps.. American , Tokheim and G&B by Kandychromegsxr @ Yesterday at 10:23 AM

gulf G&B good resto acylic cylinder $3800 texaco Tokhiem i would call ameteur resto OG cylinder $3500 white crown American decent resto not mint OG cylinder $3000 all located in Greensboro NC
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: CTO 2017 by Keystone Gas Man @ Yesterday at 10:17 AM

Here ya go ANDY
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved