Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Hello Everyone! I'm new & I hope to learn a ton! by JUNK KING @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

Welcome to oldgas.com
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: tokheim 39 stationliter by petro & rodz @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

Neil I will be .As soon as I get a chance hopefully within next couple of weeks.I will make a extra one for you.Ill keep you posted.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco weather vane from top of station by KZ1000 @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Well Steve, did you get it. I'd be chasing this one before the cemetery sign.
Jump to new posts Re: Speedene Sign by racecop @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

I have one of these signs as well. I bought mine several years ago and also asked for information on the sign and received little information. If you try to check for past post you might find it but I don't know how.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Be Careful When meeting a Stranger w/cash by Neil Gerrard @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

that's very sad news, hope they find the people that did it
Jump to new posts Re: Is this S. O. of Neb??? by Oilcanman87 @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

That's the one off eBay isn't it.
Jump to new posts Re: First gas pump..need advice M&S 80 Mobilgas by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Paul-- I sold and delivered 3 MS 80's to Iowa Gas last year and they ranged from $650 to $1000
Jump to new posts Re: Value of Porcelain Cemetary Sign? 1919? by moore798 @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

Sometimes this type of situation need be left alone.A lot of sensitivity surround such a setting.Just my 2 cents.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Ford Anti Freeze Cans by Tbirdgas @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

Originally Posted By: 63shelbySame can, just front and back Correct, that is why I can live with at least one side being in very good condition
Jump to new posts Is this S. O. of Neb??? by Tbirdgas @ Yesterday at 09:01 PM

For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Safety-Lube Pennsylvania Motor Oil 2 Gallon Can by bhalula @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

Safety-Lube Pennsylvania motor oil 2 gallon can. Pioneer Oil Company Philadelphia, PA. SAE 20. Nice can has a little bit of rust but still displays well. $65 shipped.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: fry 10 gallon by 850man @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Hey there, do you still have a pump and handle for a 117 10 gallon?
Jump to new posts Re: Value of Porcelain Cemetary Sign? 1919? by Steve C. @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

Originally Posted By: st.rodWHY? They belong where they are! Larry I absolutely agree!! I was only curious. Like I said, I have no intention on trying to buy them or anything of the sort. I too love them right where they are!! I just wondered wha
Jump to new posts Re: Do you conceal carry to shows? by st.rod @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

LOL
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: tokheim 870 face plates by Morgan @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

I think everything is readable. I found 6 of these pumps years ago and the packrat in me kept the original faces. I'll dig them out and see what's what.
Jump to new posts Re: Few new quart cans / For Sale by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 07:54 PM

Offers welcomed on the Marine Special and Sta-lube...
Jump to new posts Re: Shell oil bottles by marky @ Yesterday at 07:54 PM

i would like to know also
Jump to new posts Re: Do you conceal carry to shows? by Gasman84470 @ Yesterday at 07:54 PM

Geez Larry I am glad I didn't ***** you off while we was riding in Santa Paula!
Jump to new posts Re: Union NASCAR Racing Cans by oilmanpat @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

I had a case of them years ago and sold all but one.
Jump to new posts Re: Value of Porcelain Cemetary Sign? 1919? by oilmanpat @ Yesterday at 07:51 PM

I cleaned one for the church up the street. Actually,they threw it away and replaced it with a vinyl sticker sign. I got it and cleaned it up and made new brackets. I heard they were looking into replacing the new one so I offered the clean old one
Jump to new posts Re: Do you conceal carry to shows? by st.rod @ Yesterday at 07:50 PM

Ya left out my option. I'm packin' legal all da time Larry btw: I cling to my guns and religion
Jump to new posts Re: Value of Porcelain Cemetary Sign? 1919? by st.rod @ Yesterday at 07:48 PM

WHY? They belong where they are! Larry
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Big North Dakota Gas &b Oil sale! by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 07:28 PM

No online bidding, as this is just too small a venue for the cost of that. Any Old Gassers that bought items last year, had me deliver them to Peotone or Iowa Gas. I am also happy to personally box up and ship anything purchased by an Old Gasser, a
Jump to new posts Re: early goodyear 2 gallon by Steve C. @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

I'm not sure what it is, but I love this old Goodyear stuff. Would love to get an oiler or two some day. I must have a thing for blue and yellow! This 2 gallon is very cool!! Congrats to the buyer!!
Jump to new posts Shell oil bottles by Newpumpguy71 @ Yesterday at 07:20 PM

Does anyone know how to spot a repo Shell oil bottle?
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved