Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: New Life for a Repurposed Sweney Sign... by BryceG @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

dont get me started on the Bears... ugh.
Jump to new posts Re: New Life for a Repurposed Sweney Sign... by advertologist @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

an upgrade- congratulations...
Jump to new posts Re: New Life for a Repurposed Sweney Sign... by BryceG @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

thanks guys... Fred... I used a flexible plastic scraper & 2 full cans of Easy-Off oven cleaner to remove the paint. and then barkeepers friend & elbow-grease to work the border and smaller areas that had buildup other than paint. then fi
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Eldred One Piece Gas Globe by maojunior @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Thanks!!!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts wanted to buy porcelain light sockets by marky @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

was wondering if there is a wholesale supply store when i can buy a lot of these porcelain sockets
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: fry mae west help by Loyd Pierce @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Dating a fry may west.- from the professor DB. Approximated dates 1913-1920- cast iron body no base external pump. 1920 late-short base external pump 1920s tall cast iron base 17 external pump 1921- cast iron base Internal pump in base. 1924-sheet m
Jump to new posts Re: 1938 WAYNE SALESMAN BROCHURE by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

sold pending payment
Jump to new posts Re: Lubester Restoration - Advice/guidance needed by LC 336 @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

You did a great job Dave!!!! Watch out they seem to multiply.LOL
Jump to new posts Re: COTM FEB 07..White and Bagley Company " Oilzum " by Rabbitman @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

I didn't think there was an Oilzum gas but I miss a lot at my age.....
Jump to new posts Re: NOS Ac Delco GM Thermometer Tin by Man Cave @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

I will take it. PM me payment info.
Jump to new posts Re: New Life for a Repurposed Sweney Sign... by Let er' Buck @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

SCORE!! nice sign...
Jump to new posts NOS Ac Delco GM Thermometer Tin by clarkin @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

NOS tin AC delco GM thermometer. opened the box for the photos. some shelf wear as shown, and a glue drip where the thermometer was glued. I think this dates to the 1980s, but may be 1990s. 10x20 like the box says! Original box included, will sh
Jump to new posts Re: 1938 WAYNE SALESMAN BROCHURE by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

Man: Was watching restoration Garage on the screen.
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see your lubesters 2 by Let er' Buck @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Here are mine still looking for a set of original wheels for the double I found some but I did find a set a couple of states away in my home state of Idaho so the next time I get up there I'll have them but who knows when that might be next summer ma
Jump to new posts Re: New Life for a Repurposed Sweney Sign... by sandman325 @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Great sign! Love it!
Jump to new posts Re: Gas pump nozzle for kitchen???? by coheley5 @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

That would be a cool idea in a shower stall
Jump to new posts Re: 1938 WAYNE SALESMAN BROCHURE by MATT ALVAREZ @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

Hi Jack, I will take it
Jump to new posts Re: New Life for a Repurposed Sweney Sign... by Gasman84470 @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

Nicely done Bryce. Another case of good luck for an OGer! What did you use to clean and polish it so nice? Besides elbow grease. Hey as a Bears fan it must be a little tough with those Packers colors, eh?
Jump to new posts Re: New Life for a Repurposed Sweney Sign... by BryceG @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

...the reason I couldn't hardly believe the bright colors is because here is a side-by-side comparison to the one I already owned.
Jump to new posts Re: New Life for a Repurposed Sweney Sign... by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Score! Nice sign Bryce. Glad it came out so nice!
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Insurance signs by Gasman84470 @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

I bought these two signs. They are labelled as made in England in the same script on the bottom edge. The one sign "Occidental" has a poorly made white perimeter line-as bad as I have seen. The "H" in the "the" is poorly
Jump to new posts New Life for a Repurposed Sweney Sign... by BryceG @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

So this sign popped up local to me & the guy who found it is a picker/reseller. He was asking for information on it as it was a sign covered with paint on both sides but could make out the words because of the heavy shelving. I called him, gave
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Tins and Standard Oil can by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

I'll take the grease can.
Jump to new posts Re: Assortment of cans for sale by Rjhart123 @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

First pic is quarts and golden fleece i bought in Kentucky
Jump to new posts Re: Eldred One Piece Gas Globe by mrcavalcade @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

I really like that one!
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved