Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Thought it was my last... by MATT ALVAREZ @ Yesterday at 11:13 PM

Very nice, it came out awesome.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" April 25th-May 1st 2016 by advertologist @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

Originally Posted By blacktee Newbie here what's Crew Levick ? Thanks apparently tied in with Cities Service- Crew Levick is a affiliated company .. ... 1916- Cities Service acquires the Crew Levick Company and its refinery on Petty's Island i
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" April 25th-May 1st 2016 by blacktee @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Newbie here what's Crew Levick ? Thanks
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Esso returning to the U.S.? by Ricker @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

[/URL} I always sat right above the luberfiner. Dad always sat behind the wheel, which is on the wrong side here..
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: tokheim 800 visi gauge and nozzle receiver by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Jay-- How much for the Wayne nozzle?
Jump to new posts Re: Gilmore Lion heads by GILMORE @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

Another station with them was the Victor Anderson station, on the original Gilmore property in Los Angeles, at Beverly & Fairfax... Would love to have the "Motor Oil" sign...
Jump to new posts Re: golden shell qts by hotroddeuce @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

#2 sold
Jump to new posts Re: Gilmore Lion heads by GILMORE @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

Wish I had one. Have never seen or heard of any out there. Believed to be bronze. Station pictured was at 3rd & 18th St's in San Francisco, next to the San Fran Gilmore refinery, where you could fill up at the cool little Joy pumps...
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Attention Soda collectors by hotcidr @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

Check this out, from 1901 Pan America Exhibition in Boston. The sign is heavily embossed, no touch up of any kind, very original and 115 years old. Measures 19 1/2" x 27 1/2". The sign belongs in a Soda collection or a museum. Being a gas a
Jump to new posts Re: Socony 4ft shield & Shell curb sign For Sale by rustynuts @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

Socony is sold
Jump to new posts Re: golden shell qts by hotroddeuce @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

#1 is Sold to first PM
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 615 with different pump? by Tom Del @ Yesterday at 07:47 PM

I have the same pump in what I thought was a 615 but the tag said 665. Other than the pump all else was the same as a 615. Tom
picked up this 48" with frame this week also ! hoping it cleans up nice
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Alberta fires by Nicole @ Yesterday at 07:40 PM

We're getting too much rain and Alberta is having horrible fires! https://www.buzzfeed.com/ishmaeldaro/for...nada#.pxpwZvZQy http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/live-blog-fort-mcmurray-wildfires-1.3565398?cmp=rss http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/
Jump to new posts Re: golden shell qts by MATT ALVAREZ @ Yesterday at 07:29 PM

I will take #1.
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" April 25th-May 1st 2016 by Lastgas15 @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

Wow Ted, just WOW!
Jump to new posts Re: small`s assortment--Texaco--Phillips 66--AGS by VEEDOL_AL1 @ Yesterday at 07:00 PM

this assortment is sold!!!!! txs Alan
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: American Visible Gas Pump by Morgan @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

I have one but I'm quite a ways from you.
Jump to new posts Re: Eco air meter. Partially restored by gasmelincelr @ Yesterday at 05:57 PM

Too bad you weren't closer. You're a bridge too far.
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 615 with different pump? by Old Racer @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

Thanks for the feedback everyone. We all continue to learn.
Jump to new posts Re: tokheim 800 visi gauge and nozzle receiver by J@J antique pump @ Yesterday at 05:40 PM

sold , fastest sale ever thanks Old Gas
Jump to new posts Re: porcelain coca cola lollipop sign by Pumpboy94 @ Yesterday at 05:14 PM

picture is not good quality but all I have until I am back at the barn. send me your email through pm, or feel free to call or text me.
Jump to new posts porcelain coca cola lollipop sign by Pumpboy94 @ Yesterday at 05:12 PM

I am coming off of my porcelain coca cola lollipop sign the sign is in the same condition on both sides. if you would like more pictures send me a pm. the best way to contact me is by phone. 937-479-9265. $1400. will take trades, I have other coca co
Haven't posted in awhile, got this nice cast Crew Levick for my collection from old gasser, Kevin couple weeks ago. And today I picked up a killer NOS Shell globe and a very early Imperial double etched globe for my collection.
Jump to new posts Re: Gilmore Lion heads by richlube @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

wow, what does the whole photo look like?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved