Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Clockface pump for sale by Gas Pump Rob @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: Clockface pump for sale by Gas Pump Rob @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

More pictures
Jump to new posts Clockface pump for sale by Gas Pump Rob @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

All original unmolested Bowser Varley Sentry pump for sale. Complete unit including the pump. Dent free with great sheetmetal. It has been garaged for years. Priced at $3500.00 based on condition. Pictures coming soon Thanks for looking , Rob
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Bennett Faces by Restore-Pumps @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Are there any members in the Lacrosse WI.area that can check out a set of faces for a Bennett 373. The person that has emailed me states she has a set in excellent condition but cannot email pictures. Bruce. bwittig4@mchsi.com
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Wyane 100 Wyane 615 Wyane 620 by cggas @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

Your signal pump is a tokheim, but you do hav the correct model number. Chris
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB: Tokheim 39 tall doors & Veeder root by howietrout @ Yesterday at 08:08 PM

Looking to find 2 Tokheim 39 tall doors,average condition is ok. Also looking for an unrestored Wayne 70 veeder root and a door in average condition.
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 515 drain handle mechanism by Stevo @ Yesterday at 08:01 PM

Hi Rob, Welcome to Oldgas! Could you post a picture of the gallon markers and a pic of the drain back on your pump? The shape of the individual gallon markers will usually help identify them. Thanks Steve
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: "town crier" by advertologist @ Yesterday at 07:51 PM

one not often available-field appears to be nice .. ... Socony Sanilac Cattle Spray Wooden Thermometer s in socony missing 152741508925
Jump to new posts Re: curb sign by advertologist @ Yesterday at 07:26 PM

you beat me too it, like this one: .. ... 24" 361682075893
Jump to new posts Re: curb sign by Tankar @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

May be 24" like the sinclair curb signs.
Jump to new posts Re: curb sign by advertologist @ Yesterday at 07:16 PM

sign of subject: .. ... describes as being 42" - appears to be 24"?
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings and I.D. help by `30Fordor @ Yesterday at 07:09 PM

Thanks so much!I'll figure this out eventually!
Jump to new posts Re: Union 76 bulk plant -- family history by hancock-oil @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

Jim Very Cool family history!!!! Jim
Jump to new posts Re: Gilmore sign years by aajf @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

Thanks for the link. I appreciated the read. I had no intentions of wasting anyones time asking questions.. Thanks, Andrew
Jump to new posts curb sign by wayno48 @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

Take a look at the Richlube Motor Oil curb sign. Pricey. 352186753914
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Say a prayer for my mother by Bass Master @ Yesterday at 05:47 PM

George, So sorry to hear, Prayers to you and your family from mine!! GOD BLESS my friend. Brian
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Wyane 100 Wyane 615 Wyane 620 by Ackmo509 @ Yesterday at 05:42 PM

I inherited these vintage gas pumps when my dad passed away.I don't really know anything about them. Anybody got an estimate on what the might be worth?
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Say a prayer for my mother by philmccauley @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
Jump to new posts Re: Service Station Hats How to Tell if Real Fake by michaelmill @ Yesterday at 04:23 PM

Thanks Bob! I myself and a few others were wondering about this. You were a great help. Much appreciated.
Jump to new posts Re: Misc Quart cans...$50 each Shipped by mrcavalcade @ Yesterday at 04:02 PM

Nice! Wish there were some FREEDOM ones in the lot!
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings and I.D. help by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Rotated it and made it a bit bigger for you.
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings and I.D. help by `30Fordor @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Thanks so much! Will do! Don't know why this came in upside down. It wasn't when it was in my file. ?
Jump to new posts Re: Misc Quart cans...$50 each Shipped by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 02:44 PM

Lots of nice cans still available...anybody else interested?
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings and I.D. help by Oldgas @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

Welcome to Oldgas.com. Click on "Parts" near the top of this page. You can also post a new topic in the "Want to Buy Petroliana" section to ask for a specific part for a specific model.
Jump to new posts Re: Original Wayne 866 Face Plate by Bigbad @ Yesterday at 02:32 PM

I interested in plates. Call at 608 698 6916 my name is John I don't do the PayPal thank you
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved