Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: NOS 1967 Beatles Poster & others by richlube @ Today at 02:09 PM

hello,what printing in the run are the posters.dates?run numbers? ect. thanks ken
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Quart cans - Take 2 by Xman4444 @ Today at 01:53 PM

Riley Bros. sold
Jump to new posts Re: Quart cans - Take 3 by Xman4444 @ Today at 01:52 PM

Falcon sold
Jump to new posts Tank Wagon Gallon Counters by PlainBroke @ Today at 01:36 PM

As many of you know, these were mounted on the inside/outside of the wooden cabinet located on the back of the old tank wagons to keep track of how many gallons of oil/kerosene the delivery man hauled into businesses or homes using 5 gal dump cans.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB: BUICK SERVICE SIGN. by Ed Steagall @ Today at 01:31 PM

I am in the Market for the red,white,and blue, BUICK Valve-in-Head SERVICE SIGN. 42" Prefer something in the 5-8 condition range. I will be at Iowa Gas looking, or contact me prior from info in my Profile. Thanks, Ed.
GREAT piece, I wish I had room for it
Jump to new posts NOS 1967 Beatles Poster & others by imback @ Today at 01:05 PM

I am 65 years old. In 1967 I bought 5 posters. One poster is a Beatles Poster, never used, mint NOS (One sold on Ebay 2 months ago for $395 in a 9 condition). Mine is a 10 condition. Asking $225 OBO. Also, 4 other posters dated 1967. One of t
Jump to new posts Re: 1957 Chevy 210 by hotrodfun1 @ Today at 12:50 PM

I saw it last night looked like a great buy.
Jump to new posts Re: 1957 Chevy 210 by 57-Chevy @ Today at 12:21 PM

Sold
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: light sockets by foxhillfuel @ Today at 11:49 AM

Here is a picture of some the subject lamp sockets from a recent post, they are not mine. I am in need of some of the same type of lamp sockets if there is an effort to recast them. Richard
Jump to new posts Re: Prestone thermometer by rapidrick @ Today at 11:28 AM

Will you take 240 shipped?
Originally Posted By advertologistsign does get your attention - cool .. ... Yes, it is a very unique piece, thanks!
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts two gas pump noozles on feebay by richlube @ Today at 11:06 AM

302022834314 302022831683 if interested pls bid thru oldgas
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" July 11th-17th 2016 by The Rip @ Today at 10:30 AM

I like those Mobil Lubrication smalls!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Morphy Auction July 23 & 24 catalog posted by advertologist @ Today at 10:05 AM

Originally Posted By Steve C.[quote=Mattgas]I had to add one last thing. It's not like I only bid once. I had been high bidder twice only seconds before this happened. So it's not like my bids were not being recognized at all. I was a clear active bi
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Neon clock by ROCCO2 @ Today at 10:02 AM

I'm looking for an unrestored Cleveland 26 inch wide neon clock to restore.open to anything. Thanks Rock
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: 7-up sign by Tankar @ Today at 10:02 AM

Im guessing part of an outdoor sign display that went on the building.one on each of possibly a neon 7up in between.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Vintage Shell oil can from Germany help with INFO by 2pchall @ Today at 10:00 AM

I purchased this vintage Shell oil can the other day. It has the pour spout attached to the lid. It was from Germany and has German writing on it. Anyone ever see anything like this and possibly a year? Not sure how to load the pictures.
Jump to new posts Re: UNIQUE TEXACO AIRPORT DISPLAY SIGN by shaunhiggins @ Today at 09:58 AM

still available...$399 shipped
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: light sockets by Bill jr @ Today at 09:52 AM

Thank you
Jump to new posts Re: Prestone thermometer by Bill jr @ Today at 09:50 AM

Yes it is
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Morphy Auction July 23 & 24 catalog posted by Steve C. @ Today at 09:23 AM

Originally Posted By MattgasTo everyone on this post, I have been both a bidder and a seller on a online bidding platforms, since 1999. This is what I have always preached to everyone that has ever ask me about bidding online. Put an absentee bid
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: light sockets by Jason K @ Today at 09:12 AM

I'll try and get a picture posted of mine sometime today.
Jump to new posts Re: Kodiak Bear anti-freeze quart Lansing Michigan by Scott Shipers @ Today at 09:05 AM

I forgot to add or best offer.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Can Nuts: Post 'Em If You Got 'Em by SourSam @ Today at 09:01 AM

jaw-drop...excellent collection there
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved