Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Station Photos by Mills @ Today at 09:45 PM

The Sinclair station was turned into a NAPA auto and the Standard shutdown in the 80's.
Jump to new posts Re: Stolen Shell Lubester in Wisconsin by Let er' Buck @ Today at 09:44 PM

Sorry to hear that but if they got away with one they will be back for more, you better lock 'em away and put up a camera of some sort even a digital game camera would give you something to go on when they try.... Bob
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Station Photos by Mills @ Today at 09:42 PM

Delong's no longer selling gas, but still selling Fords.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Porcelain Signs Right Now on eBay by Keystone Gas Man @ Today at 09:42 PM

Theres several Fakes in the links..Buyer beware and ask questions.
Jump to new posts Re: Stolen Shell Lubester in Wisconsin by Petroholic @ Today at 09:31 PM

Aaron I will keep my eyes open also,make sure you check the local scrap metal yards. Joe
Jump to new posts Rugby oil can by Vernski @ Today at 09:30 PM

So I got this can for a good friend in New Zealand who is into Model A Fords & rugby of course. Can someone direct me to more info about this company? Thanks in advance, Vern
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Station Photos by Mills @ Today at 09:27 PM

This station was still in operation as a kid across from the A&W drive up.
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Station Photos by Mills @ Today at 09:25 PM

The Strufe Arrow Motel that had a Cities Service station here. The motel ran up to the mid 90's and was eventually turned into apartments.
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Station Photos by advertologist @ Today at 09:25 PM

cool station shots, thanks for posting..
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Porcelain Signs Right Now on eBay by mikey @ Today at 09:24 PM

When u bid through old gas do we know they are originals? Just learning no need for me to get a un wanted education. Thanks Mike
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Station Photos by Mills @ Today at 09:23 PM

This is one of the stations I worked at. It was a Unocal station when I worked there in the 80's.
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Station Photos by Keystone Gas Man @ Today at 09:22 PM

Those are cool...Love the Ralphs special blend.
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Station Photos by Mills @ Today at 09:22 PM

I would always get a free sucker from Ralph when I went to his station which was by my grandmother's house. The Ambler/Becker station from below is now a museum.
Jump to new posts Gas Station Photos by Mills @ Today at 09:19 PM

Here are some pictures of my hometown as a kid. I worked at two different gas stations growing up.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Standard Oil Sign by Shotzy13 @ Today at 09:11 PM

pm sent
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see you favorite globe by Derbygasman @ Today at 09:08 PM

Nice globes everyone and thanks for starting this post. Like everyone else it is hard to choose just one but this is my favorite of my Derby globes which I think looks great on a red ripple. Keep them coming.
Jump to new posts Re: polly can rolled by pickurt @ Today at 09:02 PM

perfect, looks great
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Smithway L1 by Rabbitman @ Today at 08:59 PM

Welcome to Oldgas. Paul ,gasmansgp on here, used to have some repro faceplates for the L1, you might contact him if that would work. Good real ones are kinda hard to find....GB
Jump to new posts Re: Joliet Prison Gas Pump by Catauladave @ Today at 08:54 PM

LOL We just have collected whatever we liked and the Blues Brothers were mounted on the side of the road advertising an antique store and I thought that they went along well with the theme of my hallway...Americana ! STUFF ! lol I've got everything f
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Ideal 55 Slider Soda Machine Parts for Sales by Vegasdoggy @ Today at 08:53 PM

Hello, I have several ideal 55 parts for sale. Rack: 225 plus shipping high boy mech: 225.00 plus shipping Cap Catcher: 75.00 plus shipping Thanks
My find
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - DEC 15th - 21st, 2014 by Gasman84470 @ Today at 08:46 PM

^^^ I agree that Metro looks primo!
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - DEC 15th - 21st, 2014 by advertologist @ Today at 08:40 PM

Originally Posted By: mcguffeyd1 One of a few this week -Dan the metro pump plate is quality, ...
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - DEC 15th - 21st, 2014 by Keystone Gas Man @ Today at 08:40 PM

Its been a Pure weekend.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member from Pa. by advertologist @ Today at 08:33 PM

welcome aboard...
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved