Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Any history on this Warrior Sign with Indian??? by warriorgas @ Today at 04:39 PM

it is i have the mate to that sign the story i have is that paul lechner out of monroe michigan also has a place in sedona az. years ago he stumbled upon 2 of these signs that were in a metal ring at a antique store there he said he was told they wer
I think Mike put it very well. It is obvious though that you have the skill and knowledge to build a very nice, detailed piece. I think you would get more positive feedback by being helpful. Many folks on the website need parts that are not reproduce
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: TRIUMPH THERMOMETER value? rariety? by really @ Today at 04:38 PM

I'm with Loyd......I''d take the higher offer. lol.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts ECO 90 SERIES FRONT COVER AND FRAME by Jack Sim @ Today at 04:35 PM

Both used, but in very nice condition. Front cover has been sandblasted. It has surface rust that will easily sand off, making it ready for painting or powdercoating. Frame is also in nice condition needing only to be sandblasted. $350.00 for t
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member in WV by JUNK KING @ Today at 04:34 PM

Welcome to oldgas.com
it looks to be made out of wood
Jump to new posts Re: Gulf Cans Ect. by Sarman47 @ Today at 04:18 PM

Pm sent Jeff
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wayne 519 parts by src @ Today at 04:17 PM

I am looking for positive stop mech and service doors large and small . Any help would be cool. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Misc Cans by Sarman47 @ Today at 04:14 PM

PM sent. Jeff
Jump to new posts Re: Tok Nozzle by Tbirdgas @ Today at 04:02 PM

BlacK Friday Special Roller Nozzle $650.00
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Repo 12" sign seller new by Mike M. @ Today at 03:51 PM

REPORTED ALL!!! Just wish people just did a little research!!!!
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member from Manitoba Canada by Dave's Garage @ Today at 03:49 PM

Welcome to Oldgas.com from a former Manitoban!
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member in WV by Dave's Garage @ Today at 03:48 PM

Welcome to Oldgas.com!
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Visible pump by Dave's Garage @ Today at 03:47 PM

Welcome to Oldgas.com!
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Member from Music City USA {Nashville} by Dave's Garage @ Today at 03:44 PM

Welcome to Oldgas.com!
Jump to new posts Re: Quart Antifreeze Cans by Burtuckyboy @ Today at 03:36 PM

PM sent
Jump to new posts Re: Pure Oil fuel delivery truck decals by Mike M. @ Today at 03:23 PM

150 shipped?
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts 1960's McCULLOCH Two Cycle Motor Oil 8 oz can by cancollector @ Today at 03:15 PM

Full can of McCULLOCH Two Cycle Motor Oil from the 1960's. 8 oz can that measures approximately 3 1/4" inches in height, 2 3/4" inches in diameter. Sides, front & back of can are all scratched up. Still displays well. $20.00 shipped.
Jump to new posts Re: Any history on this Warrior Sign with Indian??? by advertologist @ Today at 03:13 PM

sign appears too be tin?..
Jump to new posts Re: Any history on this Warrior Sign with Indian??? by K W FRITH @ Today at 03:10 PM

Way to go Tom! Looks like a pretty good score for you. Sorry I can't help with any info, but hopefully someone knows something about it!
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: TRIUMPH THERMOMETER value? rariety? by Loyd Pierce @ Today at 03:07 PM

Who knows to the collector of triumph motorcycles who also collect advertising it might be worth a lot. But those guys are also looking for items in great condition. As I have heard said on here so many times its worth what someone will pay. I would
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member from Manitoba Canada by CDN67427 @ Today at 03:05 PM

Welcome from another Manitoban.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB UNION OIL AND UNION 76 by shaun @ Today at 02:56 PM

Looking for union 76 signs, oil can racks and early union oil company signs and can/bottle products....
Jump to new posts Any history on this Warrior Sign with Indian??? by tomzcollectiblez @ Today at 02:47 PM

Hello, After eating dinner yesterday we sat down to relax Roberta pulled up the few internet auctions that chose to run on Thanksgiving??? Anyhow this sign popped up for auction that started in an hour BUT was 3 hours away. LOL No live bidding, no
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: ORANGE CRUSH CLOCK by gaspumpfrank @ Today at 02:42 PM

More pictures of Orange Crush Pam Clock.
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved