Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Hayes AX 600-C Cashrecorder bezels by Gas Pump Rob @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

Thanks Braden, Will talk to you soon. Rob
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: 550+ 1960's and 1970's patches by Mdeff06 @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

Sent PM
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: the start of my new garage by marky @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

just a update all the electrical is roughed in for a rough inspection, for everyone that asked if i had enough power inside. 50 outlets 22 lights 2 220 outlets 2 fans and 20 light switches, pics to follow when all is done after the rough inspection
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Buffalo's Rarity? by TheAmateur @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Yikes! No way I'd cut eBay in on the profits of an item like that!
Jump to new posts Texaco Lease Sign by Rjhart123 @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Texaco sign dated 46 asking 475 shipped
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco Custom Blended by tbert1 @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

I'm not sure on the size. I would say the 15". I am doing a Wayne 505 as a Sunoco pump so the decal needs to fill the door nicely. Do you have any pictures of what you got and price? You can PM me if you like. Thanks. Mike
Want to Buy Petroliana
Plastic star I have for sale.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: wanted goodyear letters and boot hershey by OldGas11 @ Yesterday at 09:30 PM

Pm sent
Jump to new posts Re: Buick Body Shop Graphics by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

Very cool!
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco Custom Blended by Cold Pizza @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

I've got some NOS originals. I want to say they came in 10" & 15" across. What size do you need?
Jump to new posts Re: blue cylinder 12.5 by 26 by Signal Gas & Oil @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

A lot better deal than the ones for sale on FB
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco Custom Blended by tbert1 @ Yesterday at 07:46 PM

I was going though some posts looking for Sunoco decals. I am looking for this Style and size Sunoco door decal for a pump that I am doing. Does anyone know who sales or makes these decals? Thanks for any information. Mike
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: TEXACO gas by SWABBY @ Yesterday at 07:46 PM

Randy,,,Thanks man...Didn't know that...
Jump to new posts Re: La Huronne Oil by Classicfitness @ Yesterday at 07:46 PM

Anyone has more info on this? Here is the back of mine. free upload image
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a market 36B top and Staitionliter tower by hornsrus @ Yesterday at 07:43 PM

i made the skins for vics 66 ,i am now working on a complete pole for the 36-b,except the yolk and light shade, you will have to have a shade and yolk from a pole light that is the same as the one on the tower. i will keep you posted. charley
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair Lollipop's by advertologist @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

PM sent .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: Most attractive oil can art? by Classicfitness @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

I love that giant robot photo hosting sites
Jump to new posts Re: Old Original Nebraska Version Red Crown 42" by OldGas11 @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

Sold
Jump to new posts Re: blue cylinder 12.5 by 26 by Neil Gerrard @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

Offers?
Jump to new posts Re: Red Sinclair Quarts Dino - Veedol/Tidex by RedHat @ Yesterday at 07:13 PM

Veedol square can sold.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Cruisin the Coast by Dave Richey @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

I'll be in Biloxi on Thursday and Friday in the lot next to the Star Motel and almost directly across the highway from the Shark's Head. Come by and buy some signs, or just say hey! Up north about an hour, some friends are having a sale as announced
Jump to new posts Re: Red Sinclair Quarts Dino - Veedol/Tidex by RedHat @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

Tidex can sold.
Jump to new posts Atlantic pole question by takitez @ Yesterday at 06:50 PM

I got an original Atlantic pole back during the spring when I took the base apart I seen this sleeve on the pole can anyone tell me what the purpose of this would be.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Ford Magnolene sign on CL by takitez @ Yesterday at 06:44 PM

AMEN!!! Curtis you took the words right out of my mouth... I'm sick and tired of seeing these repop signs
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Ford Magnolene sign on CL by Curtisstewart @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

At least its original!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved