Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Susan Moore/Dry Creek Gas Bash-Who's Going? by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

Thanks for taking and posting the photos Reb.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: PICTURES / West Coast Gas Bash by Signs&Neons @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Thanks for photos!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: PICTURES / West Coast Gas Bash by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

Awesome pictures thanks for sharing!
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Recent restoration projects, mostly pumps! by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Great work!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts PICTURES / West Coast Gas Bash by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Here are a few pics I took of the show. Great turnout and great show as always.....................
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: Revere Fluted Pole Lower Access Cover by MARK SMITH @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Did you ever get a price on these covers you are making?
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Single Stage Paint by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Looks great!
Jump to new posts Re: Recent restoration projects, mostly pumps! by advertologist @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

xlnt restoration work...
Jump to new posts Re: Wadhams Motor Oils Sign by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Nice signs!
Jump to new posts Re: New idea for moving pumps around the garage.... by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Awesome idea!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Bowser Red Sentry Gas Pump by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

Nice looking pump!
Jump to new posts Re: Recent restoration projects, mostly pumps! by Alex @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Nice...that Texaco Ethyl and second Polly can come stay at my house....very well done.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB Eco Islander Parts by minuteman @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

Friend of mine needs some parts for his islander, front panels, locking door, holders for the hose rod guides, anything helps....thx mm
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Spokane Model T club paid my Shoppe a visit! by Alex @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

A-OOOOOOOOOO-GAH.....
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim Roller Nozzle by Chevrolet SS @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

Here is the eBay # 281438031075
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - Sept 8th- 14th 2014 by MARK SMITH @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

Travis,put that hat on and get out by the pumps and signs and get us a pic!We are waiting!
Jump to new posts Re: Single Stage Paint by MARK SMITH @ Yesterday at 09:01 PM

Way to go Ron! Look at the shine! Nice job.Originally Posted By: retrobobWell the paint job is complete. This is my friend, Ron, who did the painting. I opted for the single stage paint. I will begin the process or reassembly tomorrow. Stay t
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Johnson Gas Sign by Nubbers123 @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

nice Valvoline. have one just like it. great sign!!
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Veedol Oil Can Rack by marinerone @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

Picking them up in the morning. Pig in Poke.....!
Jump to new posts Re: Single Stage Paint by st.rod @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

As many years as it has been out, I have never shot base/clear. Supposed to be 'fool proof'. The little painting I have done has been single stage and I have wet sanded to the finish I like and wax. My car is base/clear and its NICE. If I'm doing it
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts White Crown Add Glass by Let er' Buck @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Looking for a White Crown add glass for a Wayne 60 in similar condition to the one pictured> Thanks for any help! Bob
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Susan Moore/Dry Creek Gas Bash-Who's Going? by reb @ Yesterday at 08:24 PM

Dale Stephens had the sign, his phone number is 256-605-3043. He is also a member of oldgas.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim Roller Nozzle by LOWright @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

I was thinking if you made an offer he may take it, but i guess not.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: 1942 Champlin HI-V-I Sign 1942 by JOSBORN @ Yesterday at 08:17 PM

Nice looking sign.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Susan Moore/Dry Creek Gas Bash-Who's Going? by ROCCO2 @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

Thanks for the great pictures,would anyone know who was selling the horizontal red Pennzoil sign? I would appreciated it very much. Thanks Rock
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved