Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: I have finally made the big time by SandPCollector @ Yesterday at 03:49 PM

The $10 shipping charge seems a bit steep!
Jump to new posts Re: I have finally made the big time by azjockey @ Yesterday at 03:29 PM

I'm glad I bought 3 copies of 2nd book . I would make a great deal for a slightly used copy @ 4K. LOL. Gene
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Payphone etc for sale by fleetcmat @ Yesterday at 02:35 PM

Hi all, I have these payphone related items available on craigslist. Thanks, John https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/clt/6189564830.html
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Williams Gas O Gun Nozzle Brass by warriorgas @ Yesterday at 01:47 PM

Sold
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts SHELL SOFT PASTE WAX AND CLEANER by hawkike @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

As good as you will find,offer if interested. One pound can is full shipped to lower 48-$8.35 Not a "barn" find but i did find it in my garage!
Jump to new posts Re: RARE! Brass Rapidayton Visible pump nozzle by Old Racer @ Yesterday at 01:00 PM

SOLD!
Jump to new posts Re: I have finally made the big time by Cold Pizza @ Yesterday at 12:42 PM

Go in half with me..
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts T.V.B.ONE QUART CAN ON EBAY. IOWA PRODUCT by hawkike @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

Item no.-122562672669 Bid through "oldgas"
Jump to new posts I have finally made the big time by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 12:18 PM

Hay guys, it looks like my 2nd book is worth more than two restored Wayne 60s, I guess a Pulitzer Prize is next: 272724842923 Jack Sim
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Anbody looking for a national visiguage??? by cggas @ Yesterday at 12:14 PM

Visi is sold. Thanks ron
Jump to new posts Re: RARE 1940S SUNOCO GAS OIL PORCELAIN SIGN by erp7777 @ Yesterday at 11:30 AM

47 by 70 SSP
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Break Bleeder? by collector to col @ Yesterday at 09:59 AM

Never seen one like that ,cool
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Check the Oil Swap Meet and Auction by collector to col @ Yesterday at 09:16 AM

I am going back for room to room tonight and may be bidding in Saturday's auction usually can buy some bargains sat to pay my gas,
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Anbody looking for a national visiguage??? by cggas @ Yesterday at 09:13 AM

Couple more pics, it does hav a vertical crack.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Check the Oil Swap Meet and Auction by collector to col @ Yesterday at 09:12 AM

Most of it was talking to people in the room to room ,Thursday night, I'm told I talk to much,but it pays to listen to,Friday morning to night is good to,had to pick up some signs today from a consigner for a sale i host ,was there to 8something toda
Jump to new posts Texaco Break Bleeder? by sierramo @ Yesterday at 08:56 AM

Hello, Is anyone able to identify this or share where I can find similar examples? I am told it is a hydraulic break bleeder but cannot find any other examples. Any ideas on value? I appreciate any feedback! Regards, Sierra
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Check the Oil Swap Meet and Auction by kingshawn @ Yesterday at 08:50 AM

which day?
Jump to new posts Re: Cleaning Oil Can by kingshawn @ Yesterday at 08:49 AM

best thing to clean composite cans- http://www.carbrite.com/products/Exterior-Care/Painted-Surface-Care/Glazes-Polishes/Crystal-Shine/
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED!! Wayne 519 parts! by Alan76 @ Yesterday at 08:46 AM

Thanks K W! Consider handle Sold! Please, calculate shipping to 33131 - Miami - Florida Do you accept PayPal?
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Check the Oil Swap Meet and Auction by collector to col @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

Regardless of weather,cto didn't disappoint. My buys
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED!! Wayne 519 parts! by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 08:28 AM

$150 and shipping
Jump to new posts Re: RARE! Brass Rapidayton Visible pump nozzle by Old Racer @ Yesterday at 06:08 AM

How about $200 + SH? I'm not married to this stuff....
Jump to new posts Re: Aqua 850 by Old Racer @ Yesterday at 06:05 AM

Originally Posted By Old RacerPictures???? Thanks for the update.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED!! Wayne 519 parts! by Alan76 @ Yesterday at 06:00 AM

Thanks for pictures K W! I am interested on this handle. How much?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved