Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Service station sign pole by hotrodfun1 @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

Thank you. here is some pictures of the arm it is about 6ft long.
Jump to new posts Re: 6'pure sign,Esso pump and more by hotrodfun1 @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

nice stuff
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What kind of pump? by gaspumpfrank @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

G&B T-88 with water spigot and looks like it has the original key. most of the locks have been removed to open the doors. The original light towers are very hard to find. Great find.
Jump to new posts Re: Goodyear service station sign! by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

Looking good!
Jump to new posts Re: 39 SL rustoration by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

It looks so awesome! Great job again Matt, well done!
Jump to new posts Re: 6'pure sign,Esso pump and more by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Nice group of stuff!
Jump to new posts Re: Service station sign pole by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Looks cool!
Jump to new posts Re: Brother in Laws Texaco quart collection by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Nice!
Jump to new posts Re: i am sure others feel fortunate too by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

I agree! I have met great people and talked to many wonderful members on here! Can't wait to see you all at Iowa Gas!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Valiant Authorized Service Sign by PlainBroke @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Sold.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Walker Sign Collection Auction Mar 27-28 by Signs&Neons @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Curious what it was like for those fortunate to make the trip? Killed me the last two days not being there Was there something for everyone with that many signs? Or were a few deep pockets buying a majority of the rare/quality stuff? I know
Jump to new posts Re: Shell Pump Topper by PlainBroke @ Yesterday at 09:43 PM

Topper is sold.
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 851/853 Visi by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:43 PM

Looks wonderful! Great job Ron!
Jump to new posts Re: Should I Risk It? by SKomatinsky @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

Man up. Take it off.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Emsco Porcelain Pump Jack Signs by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Hello everyone, I have 6 EMSCO porcelain single sided pump jack signs for sale. They are 13" x 6" and I would sell individually. They are all in about the same condition. A few chips on a couple of them and some have some black paint on
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Richfield Sign by advertologist @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

... http://www.ebay.com/itm/RICHFIELD-HI-OCT...4-/111627144796
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Saturday! by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Good evening everyone! Been beautiful here lately, went to an auction today, but came home empty handed. Now I am watching basketball! Go ND! Take care everyone.
Jump to new posts Re: Goodyear service station sign! by moochinkebay @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

looks fantastic! love the Globe & Tire
Jump to new posts Re: Your input on a Studebaker. by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

Get it, it is unique!!
Jump to new posts Re: RIP buddy. by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

Its terrible when it happens, our dog a few years ago got hit and killed right in front of our house, the driver didn't even stop... I'm sorry Ryan, I know the pain. RIP.
Jump to new posts Re: Some extra stuff. by Oilcanman87 @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Price drop $5 on all
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Walker Sign Collection Auction Mar 27-28 by JUNK KING @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

The results are in. Some stuff was crazy high but I saw some bargains too. Of course I liked what the two neon Pegasus went for as i have one of each. Shows you can't go wrong with quality stuff.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Richfield Sign by DWSheffer @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

I don't understand them either Kevin....heck, you don't even have to use "vintage", old-style, or any other misleading words anymore. Just list a 12" repro sign with a chip or two and you can sell it for hundreds.....sad. Darin
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: NEW MEMBER -INTROUCTION AND QUESTIONS by JUNK KING @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

Welcome to oldgas.com
Jump to new posts Re: Picked up a couple UNION 76 NO SMOKING signs today by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

Nice!
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved