Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Standard Globe - Repop or Original? by Gas globe guy @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

The base... No ring or place for one. I dont know? Scott, got anything? I know there was a discussion about this a couple months ago.
Jump to new posts Re: Standard Globe - Repop or Original? by advertologist @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

globe of subject:...
Jump to new posts Re: Standard Globe - Repop or Original? by 2 Gallon Luke @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

Since its embossed with Red Crown, that would date it to be earlier, and those are expensive globes. Seems bit too cheap..?
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett EM150 clockface w/ visi by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

Prefer to sell pump/gauge together at this time.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: items want to find at hershey by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

Stop by RSD 31, I'll have various ESSO/EXXON pieces- plastic signs, maps, full aviation qts, dealer items, etc.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: fake caught in act boom by marky @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

look at his jenney sign
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Matched pair of pumps by SWABBY @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

pm sent
Jump to new posts Re: fake caught in act boom by KZ1000 @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

Maybe he bought an upgrade??
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts lion oil gas - real or repop? by fastd @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

purchased on ebay from guy in australia.
Jump to new posts fake caught in act boom by indiananationals @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

when he bought it check bids and feedback.. after the beat down Same feedback as buyer in first auction not very smart using same account.. Almost all his items are like this if u do enough looking
Jump to new posts Standard Globe - Repop or Original? by Iceman @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

ebay #161439122934
Jump to new posts Re: Our friend Dick Bennett has passed away by Thunder II @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Good Bye Old Friend...
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Survivor Pure Sure Windshield Service Box by BryceG @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

Sold.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Wynoil Rack by 2 Gallon Luke @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

probably dates to the 50s or 60s.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: This listing on Ebay is a classic!!! by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

Just wonderful all the way through!!!LMAO
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: I May NEED Help by Bbburke @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

Chuck. I like the way you think. I have been going to the outlet store in Northern KY. No antique malls anywhere to be found. I guess it's time for a road trip to Lebanon. Dave. I like were your going with the Mercedes SUV bribe. One day, I hope t
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Hershey who's selling who's going? by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Jump to new posts The question is "Globe or no Globe" by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Every time I look at this pump I restored I go back and forth on whether or not it needs a globe so I putting the question to all you Old-Gas experts!! LOL
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Hershey who's selling who's going? by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Hershey who's selling who's going? by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Hershey who's selling who's going? by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Hershey who's selling who's going? by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Hershey who's selling who's going? by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 07:31 PM

Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: I May NEED Help by Goober's Station @ Yesterday at 07:29 PM

Do like I did, find a woman who loves the hobby just as much or more than you do. My wife is a map junkie, she gets mad when she can't go out hunting on farms with me. Makes for a much easier life that's for sure! Goober
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts More Shell Porcelain Fakes by really @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

Check this guys stuff...here's a tiny porcelain shell "arrow"...and while you're there...take a look at his POS Harley porcelain piece. 121449782159
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved