Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Need flat Texaco porcelain "O" **see pic** by Bucktooth Kid @ Today at 07:30 AM

So, you'd like to buy a vowel? Lol
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Guy from Kansas by Ryan Underthun @ Today at 07:29 AM

Welcome to Oldgas.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: TEXACO TRAPEZOID FIBERGLASS SIGN by 60wayne @ Today at 07:08 AM

Here is a Hexagon sign still using the round the earlier white T design.
Jump to new posts Re: Cost of Neon Work (near Central IL) by redindianguy @ Today at 06:50 AM

excellent job guys .
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Help ID Pilot Sign Please by carolinaskies @ Today at 04:18 AM

Yep, Pilot trucking.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 448 Interceptor Gas Pump by Jack Sim @ Today at 12:50 AM

New comers: The 1063 nozzle is worth almost 1/3 of what he is asking for the entire pump. Jack Sim
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Guy from Kansas by Dave's Garage @ Today at 12:35 AM

Welcome to Oldgas.com!
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett 76 question by Jack Sim @ Today at 12:31 AM

Information on every part of a pump can be found in the Parts List for that pump. In this case every part of the 76 can be found on this page: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/bennett%2076-77.htm Jack Sim
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: collector from Chicago, IL by Dave's Garage @ Today at 12:30 AM

Welcome to Oldgas.com!
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Member from Deland Fl by Dave's Garage @ Today at 12:29 AM

Welcome to Oldgas.com!
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New guy here in California by Dave's Garage @ Today at 12:29 AM

Welcome to Oldgas.com!
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: esso sign valuation assistance by Dave's Garage @ Today at 12:26 AM

These larger Esso signs are common and tough signs to sell. In my opinion, they are worth less then the above quoted prices.
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Months Have Gone By by Jack Sim @ Today at 12:00 AM

I have been waiting for someone to post this kind of "Where do we go from here, now that DB is gone." We all feel a personal relationship to him, for me, he is the one that did 1/5 of all the values for my first gas pump ID pump, then beca
Jump to new posts Re: Erie 50 - 53 lower corners. New run by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Count me in for tops and bottoms. Thank-you.
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Months Have Gone By by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Still have the PM from him where I still look for him to read my reply! Keep us posted and good Luck Dan, hopefully Rob can help you find a way to take over DB's can repairs!
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Guy from Kansas by advertologist @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

welcome aboard...
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: collector from Chicago, IL by JUNK KING @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Welcome to oldgas.com
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Member from Deland Fl by JUNK KING @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

Welcome to oldgas.com
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New guy here in California by JUNK KING @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

Welcome to oldgas.com
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Guy from Kansas by JUNK KING @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

Welcome to oldgas.com
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone know the story on the Independent signs? by DCpate @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

These signs, with the identical crazing/chipping, look to me like they were all buried in a fence row(?) I've seen something similar when 20+ Texas Pacific 30" Ethyls started showing up with identical damage circa 2001, very similar to the Ind
Jump to new posts Re: Bowser 557/575 question by champlinman @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Great information. Thanks a bunch Jacob and Ryan.
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Months Have Gone By by Gasman84470 @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Yup miss the wisdom delivered with candor sarcasm and humor. As to equipment I would ask GPR he might have a lead for you Dan.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts MOBILGAS Porcelain Truck Sign w/WINGS Value? by olderthandirt @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Anybody ..... a value on this?
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone Large Tire Display Stand by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Sold Thanks Oldgas.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved