Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Petroliana Discussion
18 hours ago
you have too hit on "use full editor" then it comes up .. ... cool
3 1,023 Read More
18 hours ago
I can get you those measurements tomorrow unless someone else beats me to it? The smaller diameter 850 has the same upper skins, clock, etc. The mid section on the smaller one is stamped steel instead of cast iron like the larger one. The smaller diameter 850 is also shorter, at least the two I have owned were. And they were original.
2 134 Read More
18 hours ago
I'll take one too.
5 124 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
18 hours ago
$175? Need them gone...
2 117 Read More
18 hours ago
Neal ,I could use the blue book. Just let me know how you want payment. Thank you

Gene ,
5 124 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
18 hours ago
I got a 13 5/8 by 22 original glass cylinder for sale or will trade Gary 765-586-4539
0 42 Read More
18 hours ago
Good day, trying to attach a photo.
The procedure above talks about "scrolling down past Post Icon. Where is this? I find lots of this confusing. Is a post a message? When I click on New Message (under where I log in) none of this appears, my message (post?) goes out somewhere, without asking me about this Post icon. Am I doing this right?
Thanks, Denis
3 1,023 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
19 hours ago
Does anybody know the history of this tray? Ornamental good sight for beer history info? Thanks
1 39 Read More
19 hours ago
Hello OG World

I am thinking about reprinting the Gas Pump Blue Book that lists the serial numbers and production numbers by year for many of the gas pump manufacturers. This book has 106 pages and features all 3 editions which cover the years of 1927 through 1952. It was originally compiled by the Gasoline Pump Manufacturers Association. I know many of the OG guys have this book, so for those new to our hobby and those that have missed the opportunity to purchase this book in previous years, I thought I would reach out and see what level of interest there is before getting these printed. I am looking at doing a minimum of 12 books and would charge $25.00 for each book which would include shipping anywhere in the continental US.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks Neil in Green Bay, WI
5 124 Read More
19 hours ago
Sorry for your loss and to his family for there loss.
8 160 Read More
Petroliana News
19 hours ago
Originally Posted by SandPCollector
Thanks again for taking the time to post these!

ditto .. ... cool
24 1,226 Read More
20 hours ago
Just reached out to Mike a few weeks ago. Sorry to hear of his passing. Mike was a nice guy.
RIP "bruzer"
8 160 Read More
20 hours ago
What email do i use to be put on the list?
44 1,875 Read More
20 hours ago
Hi Jack, i have been trying to reach you a few times on “jhsim@petrocollect.com” but i am getting no response. Is this email valid? In my last email, there is info concerning an error possibly in your pump book. Would be good to correct it in your new one. Denis
44 1,875 Read More
20 hours ago
The nozzle is period correct, but looks like a repro. My 177 had oval cast iron light fixtures with oval porcelain sockets. Inside the long door was one gallon stop at the 10 gallon position; useless. There would have been a shut off valve with a weighted handle with G&B cast into the weighted end. My 177 had interior gallon markers.
Joe
3 82 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
20 hours ago
I picked up a eco 26 yesterday so if I could locate a 46 now it would make a nice pair
2 102 Read More
Petroliana News
20 hours ago
Thanks again for taking the time to post these!
24 1,226 Read More
20 hours ago
Even though I will be announcing the book here and sending you to a webpage where all the info about ordering will be, I have made it a policy not to use the emails that are here on OG. I have always asked that you just send me a email that states "Add my email address to the list."

Jack
44 1,875 Read More
Petroliana News
20 hours ago
24 1,226 Read More
Petroliana News
20 hours ago
24 1,226 Read More
Petroliana News
20 hours ago
24 1,226 Read More
20 hours ago
My coordinator is putting the book together and I forgot to ask you guys for a measurement. Can anyone give the measurments for the narrow Tokheim 850 or how it differs from the larger 850?

Thank you in advance.

Jack Sim
2 134 Read More
Petroliana News
20 hours ago
24 1,226 Read More
Petroliana News
20 hours ago
24 1,226 Read More
Petroliana News
20 hours ago
24 1,226 Read More