Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Rebel Gas and Soda Show , pictures by 60wayne @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

more
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Rebel Gas and Soda Show , pictures by 60wayne @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

more
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Rebel Gas and Soda Show , pictures by 60wayne @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

more
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Valvoline Stop Here Sign by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Price drop 165.00 Shipped to the lower 48. Thank you Dino
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Rebel Gas and Soda Show , pictures by 60wayne @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

more
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Rebel Gas and Soda Show , pictures by 60wayne @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

more
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Rebel Gas and Soda Show , pictures by 60wayne @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

more
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Rebel Gas and Soda Show , pictures by 60wayne @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

more
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Rebel Gas and Soda Show , pictures by 60wayne @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

more
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Rebel Gas and Soda Show , pictures by 60wayne @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

more
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Ad glass swap by 57-Chevy @ Yesterday at 09:25 PM

I gotta vote white with orange border, orange back ground just clashes too much with the red pump IMO.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: CT Show, Sat. 2/20/2016 by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

Bigfoot, sending you an email.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: MASON DIXON GAS 2016 by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

I'll be getting some things ready for the CT show this coming Saturday. What types of items will you be looking for in MD?
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Rebel Gas and Soda Show , pictures by 60wayne @ Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Internet connection is bad tonight so I can't get the pictures posted. Maybe in the morning.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Rebel Gas and Soda Show , pictures by trifiver @ Yesterday at 07:47 PM

I Like it Thanks for taking the time to share with us . Thanks Sid
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Ad glass swap by pickurt @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

Orange/black for sure. Awesome pumps Matt! __________ Kurt
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Yup I'm New by pickurt @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

NORCAL rocks, welcome Marc! ___________ Kurt
I'll take it. Sending PM.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Rebel Gas and Soda Show , pictures by 60wayne @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

There was a show called Rebel Gas and Soda in Starke Fl. yesterday Feb.12 and today the 13th. I went to the show on Friday afternoon and took a few pictures. I enjoyed the show, on Friday there were about a dozen dealers set up in spite of the high w
Jump to new posts Re: Early SOCONY Fuel Oil Poster by KZ1000 @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

Originally Posted By Adam2130Sent pm I did not receive a PM
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: $1.50 gas in North Dakota by Gasman84470 @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

Paul if you're going through AB only it will be slightly higher (in USD). We are selling at 60-70 cents a litre CDN which works out to roughly 1.75 USD. I can't speak for SK or MB prices. When you get north of Grande Prairie AB on the Alaskan Hwy it
Jump to new posts Re: GULF Oil Collectibles Book. By Charles Whitworth by Jolly-John @ Yesterday at 06:50 PM

Additional photos....
Jump to new posts Re: GULF Oil Collectibles Book. By Charles Whitworth by Jolly-John @ Yesterday at 06:49 PM

More photos...
Jump to new posts GULF Oil Collectibles Book. By Charles Whitworth by Jolly-John @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

This is the premier GULF Oil Collectibles book. It was written by GULF super collector, Charles Whitworth. It is filled with all color photos. I bought this book new, and it's been in our non-smoking home ever since. It is in "AS-NEW" condi
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Yup I'm New by Nicole @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

There's lots of how to and question sections that you can pick up plenty of info about. The biggest challenge for many newbies is getting that first image on. Usually if you ask about something you have, folks like to see what you are talking about
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Copyright © 2015 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved