Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 36 b for sale by cannonball @ Yesterday at 09:30 PM

Hi Rob ; Yep got it from you. That should bring a premium in itself ! I would sell it to an oldgasser for $1950 . Take care Rob ! Tom
Jump to new posts Erie 70 by Neil Gerrard @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

nice Erie 70, 0 rust, one door dented, Scobie has the stainless trim for this pump for approx $100, asking 1750, the Tokheim is not for sale
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Remanufactured air tower by AKoz @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

I suspect it is an Eco model that was rebuilt by Petroleum Meter & Pump Co., INC. because that is what the face plate says. It is a tower. It is missing the crank handle. I do not know if it works. How do I determine the model number?
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Funny TOOSDAY! by Nicole @ Yesterday at 09:25 PM

Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" May 16th - 22nd 2016 by Neil Gerrard @ Yesterday at 09:25 PM

Picked up a couple pumps I sold over 20 years ago, the 870 came from a small repair shop and the Erie from a small town city shops, I had to discount their tank removal bills by about $300 each
Jump to new posts Re: Restore or leave it be by Rasorrat @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Should be done by Christmas.
Jump to new posts Re: Restore or leave it be by Rasorrat @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

Very cool! Ive been working on getting the old paint off of mine. Must be 10 coats of paint.
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 36 b for sale by Gas Pump Rob @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Cool that was out of my collection LOL Let's see what it will bring! Rob Good luck with the sale
Jump to new posts Re: Funny TOOSDAY! by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Thank you we will! I always pray nothing hits my collection...
Jump to new posts Re: Funny TOOSDAY! by Done4 @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

Man, you guys in the ture MidWest get hit hard! My heart goes out to you, be safe. Nicole, time for inside again!!!! I'm as pale as a cave criket, I need sun, a months worth.
Jump to new posts Re: Funny TOOSDAY! by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

We will! It is a very usual thing for us here in this part of the country this time of year.... It has calmed down a bunch now.
Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month May '16 by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 09:12 PM

Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month May '16 by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month May '16 by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month May '16 by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Then & Now. Shell. Another one bites the dust!! by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Sad!!
Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month May '16 by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month May '16 by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month May '16 by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Funny TOOSDAY! by Nicole @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

Oh my...most of us blow our bubble gum with our mouths. LOL Les, I think we made a trade there--5 days sun predicted for us! And on a more serious note, stay safe Braden!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Gas pump ID by keithia @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

My G&B 86 with the inspection doors under the window.
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" May 16th - 22nd 2016 by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" May 16th - 22nd 2016 by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Globe info needed by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

Hahaha that is hilarious! If I was looking to buy it, I would be around $300-$500. IMO
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" May 16th - 22nd 2016 by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved